Is there no lie too small for GOP shill Limbaugh to tell???

Hey OP? FACE FACT HERE...

LIMBAUGH is a MILLIONAIRE of his own making, by his OWN RULES and YOU ARE JEALOUS as you can be...because he used his Liberty to the nth degree...and YOU still FAIL.

*And YOU can't stand the fact that YOU are still a failure in life relegated to bitching on a MESSAGE BOARD*

Envy isn't what it's cracked up to be is it? It's consuming your very SOUL. And with your attitude on life that EVERYONE that does better than YOU deserves to have it taken away?

Serves YOU right. Rest well asswipe as you try to figure out the formula for success on your own accord.

:lol:
I successfully got you to project your envy of your MessiahRushie onto me. :rofl::lmao:

the only person i know who listens to him is you.

I am sure you didn't Listen[/b] to this, you probably got it from some left wing site. It is much easier to recognize when someone is being sarcastic and making a joke. If you actually listen to their voice and not just read the transcript on your favorite left wing site.

Jack ass, Only a fool could have listened to that, and actually thought he was serious.
Gee, condemned as a listener, a subscriber, and a non listener all in one thread. :lmao:

Distraction...Deflection...Diversion...Obfuscation...
Still no link!
You're stupid enough to pay Stuttering LimpTard for access to his lies, maybe you can email him to give you the link to the nonexistent Lib site so you have something to show for your money! I mean, how stupid do you have to be to pay for his lies that are freely available on the internet??? :cuckoo:

Gee, condemned as a listener, a subscriber, and a non listener all in one thread. :lmao:

Still no link!
You're stupid enough to pay Stuttering LimpTard for access to his lies, maybe you can email him to give you the link to the nonexistent Lib site so you have something to show for your money! I mean, how stupid do you have to be to pay for his lies that are freely available on the internet??? :cuckoo:

Deflection, Distraction,Diversion, Denial, Obfuscation.

Still no link!

Yeah, everything but a link to the Liberal website you DittoTards are programmed to accuse everyone who makes a fool of your MessiahRushie of getting their info from.

Here's a quote you are stupid enough to pay for access to:

Global Warming Update
April 3, 2007
RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this. That's how this stuff starts. Now, the question is: is CO2 even a pollutant? Is it an air pollutant? Because if it is, then all the water vapor on this planet is a pollutant. The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

When I nailed him of that bit of "BRILLIANT" stupidity and the Lib sites caught on to it from ME, Your MessiahRushie tried to hide it from the public by putting it on his pay side. But people like myself are still smart enough to get it for free!!! :lol:

Global Warming Update

Last edited:
Proved to be a lying troll post on the 3rd reply, yet 3 pages of bullshit.

He mis-spelled it. That's not a lie.

Did BamBam lie when he referred to CorpseMen or that we have 57 states?

Humans make mistakes.
That doesn't make it a lie.

YOU, on the other hand :cuckoo:

Still no link!

Yeah, everything but a link to the Liberal website you DittoTards are programmed to accuse everyone who makes a fool of your MessiahRushie of getting their info from.

Global Warming Update
April 3, 2007
RUSH: Mark my brilliant words on this. That's how this stuff starts. Now, the question is: is CO2 even a pollutant? Is it an air pollutant? Because if it is, then all the water vapor on this planet is a pollutant. The vast majority of CO2 that's in the atmosphere comes from water vapor.

When I nailed him of that bit of "BRILLIANT" stupidity and the Lib sites caught on to it from ME, Your MessiahRushie tried to hide it from the public by putting it on his pay side. But people like myself are still smart enough to get it for free!!! :lol:

Global Warming Update

So this RUBE of an OP meets me with another Limbaugh Quote outta Context...And OUTTA DATE.

OP? You need to do better than this.

You're grasping to hold on to a thread that you LONG AGO lost control of.

*YOU* ain't gettin' Control BACK...*REST ASSURED*

Humans make mistakes.

He claimed he got the word and its definition from the Oxford English Dictionary. Even the correctly spelled word is not defined in the Oxford English dictionary. The only reference to the word comes from an incomprehensible quotation using the word without a definition.

obambulate , [v.] (1614-15) Boys Wks. (1622) 597 "Soules departed..doe not obambulate and wander vp and downe, but remaine in places of happinesse or vnhappinesse. "

Humans make mistakes.

He claimed he got the word and its definition from the Oxford English Dictionary. Even the correctly spelled word is not defined in the Oxford English dictionary. The only reference to the word comes from an incomprehensible quotation using the word without a definition.

obambulate , [v.] (1614-15) Boys Wks. (1622) 597 "Soules departed..doe not obambulate and wander vp and downe, but remaine in places of happinesse or vnhappinesse. "

Give it up. You argue Symantics...and not very well at that.

Global Warming Update
April 3, 2007

Global Warming Update

So this RUBE of an OP meets me with another Limbaugh Quote outta Context...And OUTTA DATE.

And you"ain't gettin' back the money you pissed away to get access to your MessiahRushie's stupid "BRILLIANCE" that you could get for free if half your brain wasn't on drugs like your programmer.
Man he really saw you COMIN', sucker! :rofl:

BTW, "outta Context" is anothet thing you were PROGRAMMED to mindlessly parrot. If you had clicked on the free link at the bottom you would have gotten the whole rant unedited. But you were too STUPID to realize that before you parroted your programming.

Last edited:

Global Warming Update
April 3, 2007

Global Warming Update

And you"ain't gettin' back the money you pissed away to get access to your MessiahRushie's stupid "BRILLIANCE" that you could get for free if half your brain wasn't on drugs like your programmer.

What are you blathering about?

Nothing? *I* Thought so.

Humans make mistakes.

Have you checked ANY of the links provided in post #3?

Humans make mistakes.

Of course not. He won't ADMIT he is a LIAR and a failure.

CaféAuLait;3460219 said:

Humans make mistakes.

Yes, and none of those links show the Oxford English dictionary defining the word.

March 24, 2011
RUSH: (interruption) Snerdley, I'm not lying to you. "Obamulate" is in the Oxford English dictionary.

CaféAuLait;3460219 said:

Yes, and none of those links show the Oxford English dictionary defining the word.

March 24, 2011
RUSH: (interruption) Snerdley, I'm not lying to you. "Obamulate" is in the Oxford English dictionary.

Son? You're arguing over symantics over a Term in the lexicon...How many words finally MAKE IT into the Dictionary?

Jeeze you have yer panties in a bunch over ZERO.

What are you blathering about?

Nothing? *I* Thought so.
I'm pointing out your utter STUPIDITY in paying for "Rush 24/7" access to what you could get for free if you weren't completely brainwashed, money you will never get back and money I was not stupid enough to pay for the same access you have paid for, SUCKER!!!! :rofl::lmao:

CaféAuLait;3460219 said:

March 24, 2011

Son? You're arguing over symantics over a Term in the lexicon...How many words finally MAKE IT into the Dictionary?

When you are STUPID enough to pay good money for "Rush 24/7" access to what can be had for free on the internet, you have to defend your MessiahRushie to the bitter end. :cuckoo:

March 24, 2011

When you are STUPID enough to pay good money for "Rush 24/7" access to what can be had for free on the internet, you have to defend your MessiahRushie to the bitter end. :cuckoo:

And Now you have relegated your thread into Nothingness...As I suspected you would.

You have Nothing but a beef on a WORD...real or imagined...as to launch an attack against a man that YOU LOATHE for taking his liberty to the nth extreme...and a craft you can do too...but can't figure it out...

So in frustration? You come here on this message board to vent, and to show your intellectual vapidness, only to be defeated...again.

*Congrats on your failure...again*

And Now you have relegated your thread into Nothingness...As I suspected you would.

You have Nothing but a beef on a WORD...real or imagined...as to launch an attack against a man that YOU LOATHE for taking his liberty to the nth extreme...and a craft you can do too...but can't figure it out...

So in frustration? You come here on this message board to vent, and to show your intellectual vapidness, only to be defeated...again.

*Congrats on your failure...again*
I love it! You are STUPID enough to piss your mommy's money away on what I can get for free, and to you that means I've been defeated. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back