Can YOU spare O'Keefe a dime?

If I recall he's getting sued by ACORN.

Why is it the left gets bent outta shape when something they support is found to be criminal?

You'd think they would be a little more thankful to find out they don't need to waste money on ACORN, an org that supports child prostitution and welfare fraud.

• Banned

Why is it the left gets bent outta shape when something they support is found to be criminal?

You'd think they would be a little more thankful to find out they don't need to waste money on ACORN, an org that supports child prostitution and welfare fraud.

The "left" gets bent out of shape when a liar and a fraud is given credit for something he didn't actually do, as the neocon GOP punditry does with O'Keefe!

Acorn's true crime was NOT reporting the case of internal embezzlement to the Feds...for that they should have been disbanded, if not restructured.

O'Keefe has been proven to produce false evidence via his tape editing to present interviews that didn't happen the way he tells it. Also, you may have noted his mugshot on the link I provided.

The only criminal in the ACORN tapes was O'Keefe.

Maybe Okeefe should get Federal Funding like NPR does?

Maybe you shoud get up to speed on the FACTS, as NPR is NOT "federally funded" as Limbaugh and company would have you believe. Do the homework properly, and you'll see what I'm talking about. If you're still confused, I'll help you out just this once.

So friggen what, he wants money.

Don't DONATE IF you think he's a slime ball.

And I think they should rename the reliable source from the Compost, the National Enquire.

good grief.:lol::cuckoo:

yeah, the truth is a bit too much for willfully ignorant neocon parrot brains to handle....sleep well, asterism.

what "truth" are you peddling?

Read the posts, and then try and prove what I state is wrong. Remember, you'll need facts, not just your opinion.

:eusa_eh:so, let me understand this in the context of your last post, I am supposed to provide a fact or facts as an answer for what example or calculation?

You have posited a classic false dilemma.

And I think they should rename the reliable source from the Compost, the National Enquire.

Grow up and take an honest look at things for once, Stephanie. O'Keefe IS a slime ball, and has been DOCUMENTED as such. If YOU can logically and factually disprove ANYTHING in the Washington Post article, then do so and stop bleating the Limbaugh mantras.

what "truth" are you peddling?

Read the posts, and then try and prove what I state is wrong. Remember, you'll need facts, not just your opinion.

:eusa_eh:so, let me understand this in the context of your last post, I am supposed to provide a fact or facts as an answer for what example or calculation?

Once again, Trajan demonstrates the sheer stupidity that defines neocon parrots/toadies.

I simply challenged Trajan to either logically or factually disprove the information in the Washington Post link or my subsequent statements surrounding that information. To date, all he can produce is the usual smokescreen that is common for willfully ignorant neocon parrots.

Last edited:

Grow up and take an honest look at things for once, Stephanie. O'Keefe IS a slime ball, and has been DOCUMENTED as such. If YOU can logically and factually disprove ANYTHING in the Washington Post article, then do so and stop bleating the Limbaugh mantras.

LOL, me grow up. coming from you that is funny. And I'll make UP MY OWN mind on who I think is a slime ball, but you are free to believe whatever you want, you've always been like a sheep as it is.
They don't call this newspaper the Washington Compost for nothing.:lol:

O'keefe will raise far more than $100K.

He may have to give up ownership of his work, but that is chump change for the exposure and notoriety the young man's work creates.

I would be surprised if he doesn't already have several offers on the table.

Once again, Trajan demonstrates the sheer stupidity that defines neocon parrots/toadies.

I simply challenged Trajan to either logically or factually disprove the information in the Washington Post link or my subsequent statements surrounding that information. To date, all he can produce is the usual smokescreen that is common for willfully ignorant neocon parrots.

Coprolalia can be treated, dopamine, (pun not intended but apt), is the active agent. good luck.

Forum List

Back