Is there no lie too small for GOP shill Limbaugh to tell???

The "he was kidding" defense gets used everytime Limbaugh is wrong about something. They claim (at the same time no less) that Limbaugh is not to be taken seriously while saying he's right about everything.

Its an amazing feat of cognitive dissonance *sp*

You clearly didn't read the post before yours.

CaféAuLait;3460219 said:
Obviously not!
He knows he can lie about anything and his DittoTards will swallow it whole without looking it up even after he bluffs them by telling them to look it up. He knows no DittoTard will look it up!!!!

Pay attention to how sincerely he denies making it up, also the pains he takes in his denial to claim to want to be able to take credit for making it up. This shows the depth he will go in telling a lie.

Now, if you look on the internet you will see all the retards claiming the word is real and parroting what LimpTard says it means.

March 24, 2011
RUSH: There's a word out there, a bizarre word called "obamulate." You can look it up. It's a verb. It means "to walk about, to warned [wander] hither and dither." Look it up. It's o-b-a-m-u-l-a-t-e, obamulate.

(interruption) Snerdley, I'm not lying to you. "Obamulate" is in the Oxford English dictionary. You think I make it up here? Look, I can understand you and think I'd make up the word "obamulate." I didn't. I would love to be able to tell you I did. I'd love to be able to tell you it's not the dictionary, I made it up, but it means "to wander hither and dither aimlessly through life," blah, blah, blah.

I didn't make it up. Obamulate. O-b-a-m-u-l-a-t-e.

No Search Results : Oxford Dictionaries Online

No exact results found for "obamulate" in the dictionary.
Did you mean oblate?
Did you mean emulate?
Did you mean ablate?
Did you mean amulet?
Did you mean obvolute?
Oxford University Press
Copyright © 2011 Oxford University Press. All rights reserved.

LOL is that the unabridged version?

It is a word, Rush spelled it wrong.

Obambulate - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

obambulate - Wiktionary

obambulate pronunciation: How to pronounce obambulate in English

Obsolete Word of the Day: obambulate

Let's Schmooze About The Words "Obambulate" And "Shpatzir"

Seriously, who the frig cares? I can't stand Rush, I do not understand why people seems to obsess over everything he says.
While obambulate is a word that does mean to wander, it does NOT appear in the Oxford Dictionary, the source the pathological liar claims for the word. He obviously changed the spelling himself and then built a lie around it.

No exact results found for "obambulate" in the dictionary.

Did you mean ambulate?
Did you mean obnubilate?
Did you mean bomblet?
Oxford University Press

Down to splitting hairs, huh? :lol:

Obviously not!
He knows he can lie about anything and his DittoTards will swallow it whole without looking it up even after he bluffs them by telling them to look it up. He knows no DittoTard will look it up!!!!

Pay attention to how sincerely he denies making it up, also the pains he takes in his denial to claim to want to be able to take credit for making it up. This shows the depth he will go in telling a lie.

Now, if you look on the internet you will see all the retards claiming the word is real and parroting what LimpTard says it means.

March 24, 2011
RUSH: There's a word out there, a bizarre word called "obamulate." You can look it up. It's a verb. It means "to walk about, to warned [wander] hither and dither." Look it up. It's o-b-a-m-u-l-a-t-e, obamulate.

(interruption) Snerdley, I'm not lying to you. "Obamulate" is in the Oxford English dictionary. You think I make it up here? Look, I can understand you and think I'd make up the word "obamulate." I didn't. I would love to be able to tell you I did. I'd love to be able to tell you it's not the dictionary, I made it up, but it means "to wander hither and dither aimlessly through life," blah, blah, blah.

Did you mean oblate?
Did you mean emulate?
Did you mean ablate?
Did you mean amulet?
Did you mean obvolute?
Oxford University Press

the only person i know who listens to him is you.

I am sure he is just going to pretend that the physical dictionary doesn't include words not found in the online version.

Or that past versions of it might include words the present version doesn't.

Interestingly enough. He admits that Rush was right and Obambulate is a word which means "To wander aimlessly" or something along that line.

But no Rush is lying! He is evil! Yeah, it's really a word, But he is lying about it!

I am sure he is just going to pretend that the physical dictionary doesn't include words not found in the online version.

Interestingly enough. He admits that Rush was right and Obambulate is a word which means "To wander aimlessly" or something along that line.

But no Rush is lying! He is evil! Yeah, it's really a word, But he is lying about it!

Good grief. I didn't read that rambling rant before my first post with the definition.

:cuckoo:

Lolol. Rush is so cheeky. Lol

you realize he does a radio program and he is 100% stone deaf right?

Even with the implant it's very hard for him to hear.

Like to see any of you pull that off.

You have to admire the rationalizations DittoTards will come up with to defend their MessiahRushie's lies!!!

Stuttering LimpTard did NOT use the word obambulate, o-b-a-m-B-u-l-a-t-e and I pointed out that his claimed source of the word he made up also does not contain the word obambulate. So only a DittoTard could rationalize that I "admit that Rush was right." :cuckoo:

March 24, 2011

The "he was kidding" defense gets used everytime Limbaugh is wrong about something. They claim (at the same time no less) that Limbaugh is not to be taken seriously while saying he's right about everything.

Its an amazing feat of cognitive dissonance *sp*

You clearly didn't read the post before yours.

I saw it, but that doesnt change my post unless you can show how the two conflict with each other.

You have to admire the rationalizations DittoTards will come up with to defend their MessiahRushie's lies!!!

Stuttering LimpTard did NOT use the word obambulate, o-b-a-m-B-u-l-a-t-e and I pointed out that his claimed source of the word he made up also does not contain the word obambulate. So only a DittoTard could rationalize that I "admit that Rush was right." :cuckoo:

March 24, 2011

YOU are precisely the reason Limbaugh pulls these stunts. He knows anyone with a brain knows exactly what he's doing at that very instance. But there's going to be the hyper partisan hacks such as yourself that are going to get your shit stained undies wadded so tight up your ass crack that you're not going to even be able to function, let alone think, and that gives Limbaugh great pleasure. He accomplished what he intended to accomplish, and you got sucked in hook, line and sinker because you're such a fucking libtard, and he's made you look like an idiot with "half his brain tied behind his back"... :lol:

You ARE a fucking MORON.

March 24, 2011

YOU are precisely the reason Limbaugh pulls these stunts. He knows anyone with a brain knows exactly what he's doing at that very instance. But there's going to be the hyper partisan hacks such as yourself that are going to get your shit stained undies wadded so tight up your ass crack that you're not going to even be able to function, let alone think, and that gives Limbaugh great pleasure. He accomplished what he intended to accomplish, and you got sucked in hook, line and sinker because you're such a fucking libtard, and he's made you look like an idiot with "half his brain tied behind his back"... :lol:

You ARE a fucking MORON.
You gotta just love the DittoTards defending their MessiahRushie's lies!
Stuttering LimpTard lies about not making up the word "obamulate" and his source for the word, DittoTards swallow it whole and they rationalize that their gullibility makes ME the sucker. :cuckoo: BRILLIANT! :lmao:

Maybe this will help

ANSWER
People that are very sarcastic. They don't call attention to themselves with behavior, but use their words instead. Unique word play - the humor is very witty.
ANSWER
A very good sense of humour/fun where the humour is not immediately obvious at first and is usually used by someone who appears to be serious at the same time. It requires some work from the listener. Only a part of the joke is presented and the rest, you have to surmise. The challenge is to "get it" in the way it was intended.

It is sense of humor mainly relying upon sarcasm, timing, and wit. Can easily come across as seeming smart-assed, bitchy, or just plain difficult. People in the possession of such generally don't laugh at other's witticisms, even if they think they're funny. Dry, like a fine wine, and easy going but not everyone appreciates them. It is also known by other names like deadpan - a form of comic delivery in which humor is presented without a change in emotion or facial expression, usually speaking in a monotonous manner.

deadpan: Definition, Synonyms from Answers.com

Answers.com - What is a dry sense of humour

Read more: Answers.com - What is a dry sense of humour

When I used to lecture, I would tell my audiences that the word "gullible" does not appear in the dictionary.

Why the lies bud?
GWB added 2 trillion to the debt
The Bush Deficit, the Clinton Surplus and TARP by Gregory Hilton | The DC World Affairs Blog
Reagan added about the same
thats along way from 15 billion bud, in fact BHO added more in 2 years than either did in there 8
By the way, about 500 billion of GWB was given back to the tax payer, and

critics of President Reagan's budget deficits should answer one simple question: Would you trade the collapse of communism, your smaller tax burden, some of your income -- and possibly your job -- in exchange for eliminating that $2.1 trillion in added debt?

Coverage of President Reagan's legacy has been generally fair, with one exception. Many say, "Reagan masterfully won the cold war … but those budget deficits." Or "America needed Reagan's infectious optimism … but those budget deficits."

Not all debt is bad. Mortgage debt and student loan debt are worthy investments. No one criticizes President Franklin Roosevelt for the massive debt that financed World War II. Yet the commentators criticizing President Reagan for the $2.1 trillion in added debt (all numbers are in today's dollars) ignore how that debt won the Cold War, lowered the tax burden, and ignited the largest economic boom in American history.

Those who denounce the Reagan deficits should answer the following questions:

Would you bring back the Soviet empire? President Reagan spent $3 trillion on defense, well above the $2.2 trillion baseline. What did that extra $800 billion buy? The end of the Cold War -- saving, perhaps, a billion lives from nuclear extinction.

No less than former Soviet Union Foreign Minister Alexander Bessmertnykh has been quoted crediting President Reagan's defense buildup for the accelerated collapse of the Soviet Union. The fragile communist economy, already stretched thin by substantial defense spending, could not keep up with America's defense buildup. The possibility of American missile defense, and President Reagan's powerful rhetoric, further persuaded the Soviets they could not win the Cold War, and induced the reforms that culminated in the collapse of the Soviet empire -- without America firing a single shot. It was the best $800 billion investment America ever made.

Would you raise the top income-tax rate back to 70 percent? Commentators also blame the 1980s deficits on President Reagan's insistence on reducing taxes in 1981. Yet President Reagan inherited the worst economy since the Great Depression. Excessively high tax rates were discouraging work and investment and therefore damaging the economy while raising little revenue. President Reagan removed barriers to entrepreneurship by reducing tax rates, cutting red tape, and stabilizing the economy, thereby encouraging risk takers. The centerpiece of this policy was a radical series of across-the-board tax cuts that lowered the top income tax rate from 70 percent to 50 percent, and eventually to 28 percent. (It stands at 35 percent today.)

This tax relief unleashed a 20-year surge of entrepreneurship, as the U.S. economy tripled in size. The lasting impact of these policies can be seen in successive presidents, who ratified Reaganomics by refusing to even consider raising taxes back to their 1970s levels. Thus, America continues to benefit from lower tax rates.

Would you trade 2.8 million jobs? Before the Reagan tax relief, the unemployment rate averaged 7.7 percent. Since the tax cuts, it has averaged 5.8 percent -- a difference that translates into 2.8 million jobs per year.

Would you trade $15,000 of your annual income? In the two decades before the Reagan tax relief, the average household's annual disposable income increased $13,000. In the 20 years following Reagan's tax cuts, these incomes surged $28,000.

Would you trade the stock market boom? In the two decades before the Reagan tax relief, the S&P 500 increased 120 percent. In the 20 years following Reagan's tax cuts, the market jumped 575 percent.

And don't forget the 12 percent inflation rate and 21 percent interest rates that Reaganomics slew.

The Reagan tax cuts replaced the deepest recession since the Great Depression with the largest 20-year boom in American history. Tax revenues actually grew faster in the low-tax 1980s than in the high-tax 1970s, and rising incomes meant the share of taxes paid by the wealthy actually increased throughout the 1980s. Millions of people who had entered the 1980s in the lowest income quintile surged to the highest income quintile by 1990.

All a coincidence? As Reagan would say, "there you go again."

Sure, President Reagan would have preferred to minimize the deficits by eliminating wasteful spending. However, the only way to persuade a Democratic Congress to accept a defense buildup and pro-growth tax cuts was to agree to their domestic spending demands.

Ironically, the 1980s budget deficits made the 1990s surpluses possible. The budget was balanced by surging tax revenues from a booming, low-tax economy and defense savings brought on by the end of the Cold War.

To paraphrase a classic President Reagan line: Are you better off today than you were in 1980?

Yeah, but let's face it, people...

...how many of us,

if faced with the opportunity to make 50 million a year, working 3 hours a day, inside and sitting down, doing little more than telling lies, distortions, half truths, exaggerations, and various other manifestations of dishonesty to an adoring audience,

would have the moral values and character and personal human decency

to say No?

eh?

Obviously not!

March 24, 2011

Did you mean oblate?
Did you mean emulate?
Did you mean ablate?
Did you mean amulet?
Did you mean obvolute?
Oxford University Press

Seriously, what is Limbaugh's complaint? That Obama didn't plunge into Libya sooner? Is that it?

...how many of us,

if faced with the opportunity to make 50 million a year, working 3 hours a day, inside and sitting down, doing little more than telling lies, distortions, half truths, exaggerations, and various other manifestations of dishonesty to an adoring audience,

to say No?

eh?

Only problem is he isn't lying. Obambulate is a word.

You ARE a fucking MORON.
You gotta just love the DittoTards defending their MessiahRushie's lies!
Stuttering LimpTard lies about not making up the word "obamulate" and his source for the word, DittoTards swallow it whole and they rationalize that their gullibility makes ME the sucker. :cuckoo: BRILLIANT! :lmao:

He didn't make up the word. Idiot

When I used to lecture, I would tell my audiences that the word "gullible" does not appear in the dictionary.

Why the lies bud?
GWB added 2 trillion to the debt
That, of course, is a GOP scripted lie! In Bush's 8 fiscal years the debt increased $6 trillion.

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding - Annual 2000 - 2010
Historical Debt Outstanding - Annual 2000 - 2010

Includes legal tender notes, gold and silver certificates, etc.
The first fiscal year for the U.S. Government started Jan. 1, 1789. Congress changed the beginning of the fiscal year from Jan. 1 to Jul. 1 in 1842, and finally from Jul. 1 to Oct. 1 in 1977 where it remains today.
To find more historical information, visit The Public Debt Historical Information archives.
Date Dollar Amount
09/30/2010 $13,561,623,030,891.79
09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75
09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49
09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32
09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62
09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16
09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06
09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86

Last edited:
Well the TRUTH is obama is a ultra radical left wingnut,He is a lying fascist,socialist,racist who has bankrupted this nation.Now he has gotten us into ANOTHER war!!!I HATE obama with all my heart mind and soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...how many of us,

to say No?

eh?

Only problem is he isn't lying. Obambulate is a word.
Only problem is your MessiahRushie did not use the word obamBulate.

March 24, 2011

Forum List

Back