Is there no lie too small for GOP shill Limbaugh to tell???

You ARE a fucking MORON.
You gotta just love the DittoTards defending their MessiahRushie's lies!
Stuttering LimpTard lies about not making up the word "obamulate" and his source for the word, DittoTards swallow it whole and they rationalize that their gullibility makes ME the sucker. :cuckoo: BRILLIANT! :lmao:

He didn't make up the word. Idiot
Of course he did. Please link to the word "o-b-a-m-u-l-a-t-e, obamulate" in the dictionary.

March 24, 2011
RUSH: There's a word out there, a bizarre word called "obamulate." You can look it up. It's a verb. It means "to walk about, to warned [wander] hither and dither." Look it up. It's o-b-a-m-u-l-a-t-e, obamulate.

(interruption) Snerdley, I'm not lying to you. "Obamulate" is in the Oxford English dictionary. You think I make it up here? Look, I can understand you and think I'd make up the word "obamulate." I didn't. I would love to be able to tell you I did. I'd love to be able to tell you it's not the dictionary, I made it up, but it means "to wander hither and dither aimlessly through life," blah, blah, blah.

I didn't make it up. Obamulate. O-b-a-m-u-l-a-t-e.

You gotta just love the DittoTards defending their MessiahRushie's lies!
Stuttering LimpTard lies about not making up the word "obamulate" and his source for the word, DittoTards swallow it whole and they rationalize that their gullibility makes ME the sucker. :cuckoo: BRILLIANT! :lmao:

Of course he did. Please link to the word "o-b-a-m-u-l-a-t-e, obamulate" in the dictionary.

March 24, 2011
RUSH: There's a word out there, a bizarre word called "obamulate." You can look it up. It's a verb. It means "to walk about, to warned [wander] hither and dither." Look it up. It's o-b-a-m-u-l-a-t-e, obamulate.

(interruption) Snerdley, I'm not lying to you. "Obamulate" is in the Oxford English dictionary. You think I make it up here? Look, I can understand you and think I'd make up the word "obamulate." I didn't. I would love to be able to tell you I did. I'd love to be able to tell you it's not the dictionary, I made it up, but it means "to wander hither and dither aimlessly through life," blah, blah, blah.

You're being a predictable moron.

I did post a link dating back to 2008 with the word and definition.

Yeah, but let's face it, people...

...how many of us,

if faced with the opportunity to make 50 million a year, working 3 hours a day, inside and sitting down, doing little more than telling lies, distortions, half truths, exaggerations, and various other manifestations of dishonesty to an adoring audience,

would have the moral values and character and personal human decency

to say No?

eh?

Only problem is he isn't lying. Obambulate is a word.

This time? lol. That wasn't my point, Mentalist.

Oct. 2008

Word of the Day:

obambulate

PRONUNCIATION:
(o-BAM-byuh-layt)

MEANING:
verb tr.: To walk about.

March 24, 2011

Learn how to spell!

Lolol. Rush is so cheeky. Lol

you realize he does a radio program and he is 100% stone deaf right?

Even with the implant it's very hard for him to hear.

Like to see any of you pull that off.
So are you saying that he misread and misspelled a word that wasn't in the Oxford English Dictionary because he is deaf?

So are you saying that he misread and misspelled a word that wasn't in the Oxford English Dictionary because he is deaf?

Grasping at straws? :lol:

Oct. 2008

Word of the Day:

obambulate

PRONUNCIATION:
(o-BAM-byuh-layt)

MEANING:

March 24, 2011

Learn how to spell!

He was close enough. Only a complete moron would hold him to a mistake in spelling. But, you do fit a moron profile to the "T", Edthe$ynic. :eusa_whistle:

Oct. 2008

Word of the Day:

obambulate

PRONUNCIATION:
(o-BAM-byuh-layt)

MEANING:

Learn how to spell!

He was close enough. Only a complete moron would hold him to a mistake in spelling. But, you do fit a moron profile to the "T", Edthe$ynic. :eusa_whistle:
Except neither word, obamulate or obambulate are in the Oxford English Dictionary, which he claims is his source for the word he made up. So it was more than just a spelling mistake.

March 24, 2011
RUSH: (interruption) Snerdley, I'm not lying to you. "Obamulate" is in the Oxford English dictionary.

Learn how to spell!

Except neither word, obamulate or obambulate are in the Oxford English Dictionary, which he claims is his source for the word he made up. So it was more than just a spelling mistake.

March 24, 2011
RUSH: (interruption) Snerdley, I'm not lying to you. "Obamulate" is in the Oxford English dictionary.

Again, did you check the PAID for unabridged version?

Quotations Search of Oxford English Dictionary, 2d edition

You guys remember when the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil did her "refudiate", when she clearly stated on her Alaska show that she meant to spell "redudiate" when she in reality was trying to spell "repudiate".

Well.......I think the same thing happened to Limp Idiot......

Here IS a word from the dictionary that sounds REMARKABLY like what Limp Idiot was trying to spell, and means the exact same thing........

World English Dictionary
ambulate (ˈæmbjʊˌleɪt)

— vb
( intr ) to wander about or move from one place to another

[C17: from Latin ambulāre to walk, amble ]

ambu'lation

— n

Ambulate | Define Ambulate at Dictionary.com

I think that Limp Idiot heard the word, figured out a way to link it to Obama and made it up, thinking that nobody would be smart enough to look up the real word in the dictionary.

But then again......."ditto heads" will believe exactly what their leader Rushie says. Why? Because "ditto" is a word that means "copy" (look it up if you don't believe me), and if you're a "ditto head" that means you think like everyone else in your group, and have just qualified as either a lemming or a sheep.

Obviously not!
He knows he can lie about anything and his DittoTards will swallow it whole without looking it up even after he bluffs them by telling them to look it up. He knows no DittoTard will look it up!!!!

Pay attention to how sincerely he denies making it up, also the pains he takes in his denial to claim to want to be able to take credit for making it up. This shows the depth he will go in telling a lie.

Now, if you look on the internet you will see all the retards claiming the word is real and parroting what LimpTard says it means.

March 24, 2011

No Search Results : Oxford Dictionaries Online

No exact results found for "obamulate" in the dictionary.
Did you mean oblate?
Did you mean emulate?
Did you mean ablate?
Did you mean amulet?
Did you mean obvolute?
Oxford University Press
Copyright © 2011 Oxford University Press. All rights reserved.

The word is "ambulate."

CaféAuLait;3461782 said:

March 24, 2011

Again, did you check the PAID for unabridged version?

Quotations Search of Oxford English Dictionary, 2d edition

:lol: So it turns out that Edthe$ynic is the liar.....priceless.

Oct. 2008

Word of the Day:

obambulate

PRONUNCIATION:
(o-BAM-byuh-layt)

MEANING:

March 24, 2011

Learn how to spell!

years of reading and writing obambo, obomba, obambi, etc. has taken its toll.

not even spelling will help.

Obviously not!
He knows he can lie about anything and his DittoTards will swallow it whole without looking it up even after he bluffs them by telling them to look it up. He knows no DittoTard will look it up!!!!

Pay attention to how sincerely he denies making it up, also the pains he takes in his denial to claim to want to be able to take credit for making it up. This shows the depth he will go in telling a lie.

Now, if you look on the internet you will see all the retards claiming the word is real and parroting what LimpTard says it means.

March 24, 2011

No Search Results : Oxford Dictionaries Online

No exact results found for "obamulate" in the dictionary.
Did you mean oblate?
Did you mean emulate?
Did you mean ablate?
Did you mean amulet?
Did you mean obvolute?
Oxford University Press
Copyright © 2011 Oxford University Press. All rights reserved.

You are one dull tool. Seriously... go have a drink, shoot some pool... lighten the fuck up.

It is a word. He misspelled it.

It's a combination of Latin ob- (towards, against) and ambulare (to walk). Obambulate - to wander aimlessly. Fact.

It's a combination of Latin ob- (towards, against) and ambulare (to walk). Obambulate - to wander aimlessly. Fact.

Link?

Link?

You're shitting me, right? Get a fucking decent dictionary.

Latin: Ob (towards, against). Fact.

Latin: Ambulare (to walk). Fact.

Obambulate - to wander. Fact.

Forum List

Back