Is there anything hillary can do or say where her followers will get offended? Anything?

Right wing conservatives whether they be American or Middle Eastern wish women would stay barefoot in the kitchen. Nothing new, strong women scare the right wing conservatives, they make them feel more weak than they are. I'm not sure there is any way to help overcome their inferiority when it comes to women being free? Just in case you need a reason to despise liberals. Just watch this and you will. | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Perhaps you are confused on definitions of English words?

Strong does not equate to corrupt.

Clinton is corrupt, not strong.

Liar does not equate to leader...

Clinton is a proven liar, and her time at State proves she is no leader.

She is the superior candidate in the race, the best on both sides by miles. She has an impressive resume, she is competent, she is tough. The Right has flung every measure of poo at her for more than 20 years now, and she is still standing.

Get used to saying "Madam President" starting in January, 2017.

Oh, and the OP is nothing more than just a big flame-bait.

Not the done deal you guys seem to think it is.
The Democrat party doesn't seem to feel the way you do.

She is the superior candidate in the race, the best on both sides by miles. She has an impressive resume, she is competent, she is tough. The Right has flung every measure of poo at her for more than 20 years now, and she is still standing.

She has an impressive resume of fraud, lying, deceit, and incompetence. No wonder you like her.
And no, she will not be president of anything other than the Women's Prisoner Association. Even Dems are sick of her.
What more does one need to know about Ds, than they are ANXIOUS for a loser fool like Biden to get into the race.

LMAO!!!!

Uhm, no.

She is just such a disaster all around. Maybe even worse than obama. Maybe even worse. Not sure how that could be, but it is true.

Do you, like me, get nauseated every time she opens her stupid lying mouth? Every single fucking time.

Can you believe the left are so ridiculous that they will be still voting for her? Wait, what am I talking about? It is the left. The most useless, ignorant, bloviated, arrogant, hypocritical, intolerant pawns on earth. So yeah, they will be voting for her.

So damn sad.

If Hillary said, "Even I know my credibility is so shot to hell that frankly anyone who believes anything I say at this point is delusional and likely mentally retarded," then I don't think they'd bat an eye...

GOP-sotu.jpg

It's funny how libs always deny you group think your views then you boast about how you group think your views.

Mindless adherence to the party is actually a bad thing, Holmes

She has an impressive resume of fraud, lying, deceit, and incompetence. No wonder you like her.
And no, she will not be president of anything other than the Women's Prisoner Association. Even Dems are sick of her.
What more does one need to know about Ds, than they are ANXIOUS for a loser fool like Biden to get into the race.

LMAO!!!!

Palin is a rocket scientist compared to Senator Foot In His Mouth

LMAO!!!!

That was such an intelligent thing to say. You've proven yourself to be an excellent judge of intelligence level.

If she selected Trump as her running mate, I would be offended

She is just such a disaster all around. Maybe even worse than obama. Maybe even worse. Not sure how that could be, but it is true.

Do you, like me, get nauseated every time she opens her stupid lying mouth? Every single fucking time.

Can you believe the left are so ridiculous that they will be still voting for her? Wait, what am I talking about? It is the left. The most useless, ignorant, bloviated, arrogant, hypocritical, intolerant pawns on earth. So yeah, they will be voting for her.

So damn sad.

The left wing is now OK with the Iraq war and they must applaud Mrs. Clinton's vote for the war and her support for it. They must also support her opposition to gay marriage, well the opposition before she was for it.

What I really think is that the only reason the poor brain damaged woman is being supported by the left is because she is so opposed by anyone with common sense and especially those on the right. They also want to make amends for screwing her over in 2008. Not sure why they care but apparently they do.

The left just wants to impose their will on the rest of us and the more disliked the candidate by the right the better.

Right wing conservatives whether they be American or Middle Eastern wish women would stay barefoot in the kitchen. Nothing new, strong women scare the right wing conservatives, they make them feel more weak than they are. I'm not sure there is any way to help overcome their inferiority when it comes to women being free? Just in case you need a reason to despise liberals. Just watch this and you will. | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Yeah, yeah, I see your point, the right wing hates Palin, right o you are johnny on the spot. Most Republican women are strong women. Hillary is not, she is sick. She had an obvious brain injury when she fell and is now being protected by the DNC. She is not a strong woman to be afraid of she is an ideological weak woman who we all should be afraid of giving her power she just does not deserve.

She's the best liar at the poker table. And nothing more.

Nah, she's the biggest, but not the best.

That's the thing, she isn't that good but they still support her. I think because of Bill and she can be influenced.

She is more like a black jack dealer that merely turns over cards, poker takes cognitive ability which for Mrs. Clinton has suffered since her fall.

LMAO!!!!

That was such an intelligent thing to say. You've proven yourself to be an excellent judge of intelligence level.

I know you don't have any, that gives me some cred right there to have some level of evaluative capability

LMAO!!!!

I know you don't have any, that gives me some cred right there to have some level of evaluative capability

Of course. For you to say......in all seriousness.....that Sarah Palin is more intelligent than Joe Biden.......is all the evidence we need.

Who would ever question your judgement after learning of this?

LMAO!!!!

Of course. For you to say......in all seriousness.....that Sarah Palin is more intelligent than Joe Biden.......is all the evidence we need.

Who would ever question your judgement after learning of this?

Anyone who isn't a leftist shill like you who hates women who don't yield to your knuckle dragging and who aren't smart enough to realize what a complete boob Biden is.

The job of women to you, Archie Bunker, is to fetch your dinner. They are allowed to sit at the adult table with you as long as they parrot your views back to you.

Palin is average intelligence for a politician, he's not a brainiac. Biden, however, is an idiot waiting to happen

So damn sad.

Calling Republicans Terrorists is a low point in American politics. She's not fit to hold office, she's not fit to lead this once great nation

She's the best liar at the poker table. And nothing more.

She's an AWFUL Liar. Terrible! She'd make a horrible poker player

Forum List

Back