Is there anyone here who thinks Elizabeth Warren is not a racist?

Seriously, I want to know, because if I said something this stupid everyone on the left would say I was a racist.

Elizabeth Warren's Native American Proof? High Cheekbones... - YouTube

:mad: Yeah I'm :mad:

I've seen Warrens name on several threads saying "high cheekbones" but the OP never included what Warren said.

Now that I see her comment I'm :mad: that this comment got people upset! Calling this racist?

This is phoney and whoever is claims this is racist or pretend to be "offended" by it is a bullshitter

She's a liar and now that she's been caught in her lie she is spinning, fabricating, and posturing to justify the lie. Apparently she's part black too...

Elizabeth_Warren_Part_Black.jpg

I'm not seeing a racist comment. She was repeating what her grandmother said about native Americans having high cheekbones.

Correct. There’s nothing racist about the comment, and Warren is clearly not a racist. Warren is a political novice, however, and her mistake was to expose herself to an ignorant, partisan attack from the right.

Her mistake was to lie about her ancestry for career advancement through affirmative action.

Fauxcahontas is a moron but as far as I can tell, not a racist.

Mark Steyn: Fauxcahontas and the melting pot | great, warren, elizabeth - Opinion - The Orange County Register

How does she know she's a Cherokee maiden? Well, she cites her grandfather's "high cheekbones," and says the Indian stuff is part of her family "lore." Which was evidently good enough for Harvard Lore School when they were looking to rack up a few affirmative-action credits. The former Obama Special Advisor to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and former Chairperson of the Congressional Oversight Panel now says that "I listed myself in the directory in the hopes that it might mean that I would be invited to a luncheon, a group, something that might happen with people who are like I am," and certainly not for personal career advancement or anything like that. Like everyone else, she was shocked, shocked to discover that, as The Boston Herald reported, "Harvard Law School officials listed Warren as Native American in the '90s, when the school was under fierce fire for their faculty's lack of diversity."

So did the University of Texas, and the University of Pennsylvania.
With the impertinent jackanapes of the press querying the bona fides of Harvard Lore School's first Native American female professor, the Warren campaign got to work and eventually turned up a great-great-great-grandmother designated as Cherokee in the online transcription of a marriage application of 1894.

Hallelujah! In the old racist America, we had quadroons and octoroons. But in the new post-racial America, we have – hang on, let me get out my calculator – duoettrigintaroons! Martin Luther King dreamed of a day when men would be judged not on the color of their skin but on the content of their great-great-great-grandmother's wedding license application. And now it's here! You can read all about it in Elizabeth Warren's memoir of her struggles to come to terms with her racial identity, Dreams From My Great-Great-Great-Grandmother.

:lol:

Her mistake was to lie about her ancestry for career advancement through affirmative action.

Mark Steyn: Fauxcahontas and the melting pot | great, warren, elizabeth - Opinion - The Orange County Register

How does she know she's a Cherokee maiden? Well, she cites her grandfather's "high cheekbones," and says the Indian stuff is part of her family "lore." Which was evidently good enough for Harvard Lore School when they were looking to rack up a few affirmative-action credits. The former Obama Special Advisor to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and former Chairperson of the Congressional Oversight Panel now says that "I listed myself in the directory in the hopes that it might mean that I would be invited to a luncheon, a group, something that might happen with people who are like I am," and certainly not for personal career advancement or anything like that. Like everyone else, she was shocked, shocked to discover that, as The Boston Herald reported, "Harvard Law School officials listed Warren as Native American in the '90s, when the school was under fierce fire for their faculty's lack of diversity."

With the impertinent jackanapes of the press querying the bona fides of Harvard Lore School's first Native American female professor, the Warren campaign got to work and eventually turned up a great-great-great-grandmother designated as Cherokee in the online transcription of a marriage application of 1894.

Hallelujah! In the old racist America, we had quadroons and octoroons. But in the new post-racial America, we have – hang on, let me get out my calculator – duoettrigintaroons! Martin Luther King dreamed of a day when men would be judged not on the color of their skin but on the content of their great-great-great-grandmother's wedding license application. And now it's here! You can read all about it in Elizabeth Warren's memoir of her struggles to come to terms with her racial identity, Dreams From My Great-Great-Great-Grandmother.

Exactly, her dishonest abuse of the preferential treatment minorities receive through affirmative action was the big mistake here.

Exactly, her dishonest abuse of the preferential treatment minorities receive through affirmative action was the big mistake here.

That and her recent lie to try and cover it all up.

It wouldn't mean you are racist. My grandmother was very racist but I am not at all. It is a learned behavior. You aren't wired that way, you become it.

Using racist language to defend your actions does not make you a racist, being a racist makes you a racist. Thanks for clearing that up.

Also, calling others racist for stupid reasons makes you guilty of thinking racist thoughts. I didn't even listen to the video because I knew it would be some dumb out of context thing you trotted out.

Feel free to put what she said into any context you like, doesn't change the fact that I, as a person who is 4 times the Native American she claims to be, find it offensive.

Using racist language to defend your actions does not make you a racist, being a racist makes you a racist. Thanks for clearing that up.

Also, calling others racist for stupid reasons makes you guilty of thinking racist thoughts. I didn't even listen to the video because I knew it would be some dumb out of context thing you trotted out.

Feel free to put what she said into any context you like, doesn't change the fact that I, as a person who is 4 times the Native American she claims to be, find it offensive.
boo hoo, and how PC of you.

How is being proud of your own diverse ancestry racist?

Sorry, but your premise is apples are oranges and day is night.

I am proud of my diverse ancestry, which is why I would never say something like "All Swedes have blonde hair."

Saying all Swedes have blonde hair is racist?

No, it is stupid, just like saying that all Indians have high cheekbones or that no one ever got rich without help.

This is what she said:

"No, as I said, these are my family stories. I have lived in a family that has talked about Native Americans, talked about tribes since I had been a little girl. I still have a picture on my mantel and it is a picture my mother had before that - a picture of my grandfather. And my Aunt Bea has walked by that picture at least a 1,000 times remarked that he - her father, my Papaw -- had high cheek bones like all of the Indians do. Because that is how she saw it and your mother got those same great cheek bones and I didn't. She that thought was the bad deal she had gotten in life."

This is racist??? :lmao:

All Indians have high cheekbones is stupid, yet you are defending Warren, who must be incredibly stupid to use that as her defense that she is part Indian. There were people in Europe that had high cheekbones long before anyone had ever met a Indian, and I can point out Indians who do not have high cheekbones.

Additionally, if Rick Santorum had said the exact same thing you would have used it to prove that he is a racist and a fascist. Why don't you apply the exact same standards to the rich white woman? Is it because she is female, because that is the only real difference between them.

Last edited:
This is what she said:

"No, as I said, these are my family stories. I have lived in a family that has talked about Native Americans, talked about tribes since I had been a little girl. I still have a picture on my mantel and it is a picture my mother had before that - a picture of my grandfather. And my Aunt Bea has walked by that picture at least a 1,000 times remarked that he - her father, my Papaw -- had high cheek bones like all of the Indians do. Because that is how she saw it and your mother got those same great cheek bones and I didn't. She that thought was the bad deal she had gotten in life."

All Indians have high cheekbones is stupid, yet you are defending Warren, who must be incredibly stupid to use that as her defense that she is part Indian. There were people in Europe that had high cheekbones long before anyone had ever met a Indian.
Like Swedes?

You're flailing around more than usual.

I'm not seeing a racist comment. She was repeating what her grandmother said about native Americans having high cheekbones.
Correct. There’s nothing racist about the comment, and Warren is clearly not a racist. Warren is a political novice, however, and her mistake was to expose herself to an ignorant, partisan attack from the right.

This from the guy that is so stupid he doesn't know how to use the quote button.

This is what she said:

All Indians have high cheekbones is stupid, yet you are defending Warren, who must be incredibly stupid to use that as her defense that she is part Indian. There were people in Europe that had high cheekbones long before anyone had ever met a Indian.
Like Swedes?

You're flailing around more than usual.

Like some Swedes, and some Englishmen, and even some Frenchmen.

This is what she said:

All Indians have high cheekbones is stupid, yet you are defending Warren, who must be incredibly stupid to use that as her defense that she is part Indian. There were people in Europe that had high cheekbones long before anyone had ever met a Indian, and I can point out Indians who do not have high cheekbones.

Additionally, if Rick Santorum had said the exact same thing you would have used it to prove that he is a racist and a fascist. Why don't you apply the exact same standards to the rich white woman? Is it because she is female, because that is the only real difference between them.

Warren didnt say all indians have high cheekbones, her Aunt Bea said it. I also noticed that you refuse to attack Aunt Bea? Blame the messenger much?

Forum List

Back