Is there a war on core America / Americans that is spearheaded by the Democrat Party?

Not at all. You are the one that made this thread about race, it was your OP that made it about race. The fact you find some black person to finally say something good about is not really proving much.
“Making it about race” is a primary component for the Mexicrat Party and LefTard ideology. We play your game and you go pee-pee in your panties. Why?

They hate people who have done nothing to deserve their hate.

That says far more about them, than it does about others. They're just miserable people.
”Miserable people” would focus and cry about all the things not perfect about the closest to perfect nation on the globe while not-miserable people would rather focus on and be proud of all the accomplishments of said nation.
Leave America alone and we’re good….keep fucking with it and we hate you. Its just that simple.

What is your issue with the 14th Amendment?
Get in there and post your question….I‘ll be right behind you to take you to school and make Unkotare and Golfing Gator ruin their panties with urine.

Where did you get your Con-stitutional law degree?
Get in there and post your question….I‘ll be right behind you to take you to school and make Unkotare and Golfing Gator ruin their panties with urine.

“They”?…..hahaha…I’m pretty sure we both know you mean you.

Yes, we do. The racist on both sides are the same. You picture yourself so very different than that which you hate, when in reality you are their mirror image

Racist right - blacks are inferior. It is their tribe that defines them

Racist Left - I will call you a racist if you don't support racism against white. People are all part of various tribes and some cannot be criticized no matter what they do.

Non racist - people are individuals rather than the product of a tribe and should be judged on the quality of their chararacter.

Any questions?

Forum List

Back