Is There A Superior Race?

Kagom said:
Stick to your beliefs, then. I'm telling you they are debating the factual accuracy of the article itself. If you want to be hard-headed and think you have to have it your way and that your belief is superior and that you're right, then go on. I don't particularly care to debate something so minute and pointless.

You're awfully loud and boisterous with you orders. What makes you think I'm going to put up with your sass for much longer. Tone it down boy. I'm being completely level headed with you. I expect you treat me the same, otherwise I have nothing to say to you.

You believe what you want, and I'll believe what I want, and that's all the more there is to it. But when I see FACTS, I tend to believe them, until someone, you, comes up with something SUBSTANTIAL and RELEVANT to DISPROVE them. You haven't. You've done nothing more than spew your "opinion", AGAIN, as if IT were something BETTER than the FACTS I'VE PRESENTED. Shit man... you're out there on some shit... over your head.

Kagom said:
My mistake, you weren't dodging. But you do have no reason to bring up a subject matter that is completely off-topic to the relevant subject at hand.

I explained why I made the comment. Now get over it... :cry:

Kagom said:
I believe that the information is probably messed up somewhere, not because I want it to, but because information like this can be toyed with easily and the samples from the population were probably hand picked so the results would come out the way they did. I just believe simply there's a motive behind it.

You believe the information is "probably messed up somewhere"... WELL... how can I debate against such CERTAINTY... :talk2:

Pale Rider said:
You're awfully loud and boisterous with you orders. What makes you think I'm going to put up with your sass for much longer. Tone it down boy. I'm being completely level headed with you. I expect you treat me the same, otherwise I have nothing to say to you.

You believe what you want, and I'll believe what I want, and that's all the more there is to it. But when I see FACTS, I tend to believe them, until someone, you, comes up with something SUBSTANTIAL and RELEVANT to DISPROVE them. You haven't. You've done nothing more than spew your "opinion", AGAIN, as if IT were something BETTER than the FACTS I'VE PRESENTED. Shit man... you're out there on some shit... over your head.

I explained why I made the comment. Now get over it... :cry:

You believe the information is "probably messed up somewhere"... WELL... how can I debate against such CERTAINTY... :talk2:
I tend to believe, when I see factual accuracy being debated that along the way something is probably NOT factually correct and is being investigated. I'm being level-headed and I practically said that you can just go believe what you want. I wasn't rude or abrasive about it and I put it in the best way I could. I've put up with your sass and your jackholishness before. It's easy. You just do. And you know what? I want to put this to rest. Click this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Accuracy_dispute

Yes, you did, but I still found it childish to bring it up. That's all. I'm not going to continue the subject because it is off-topic in and of itself to this.

I do believe this is messed up because the article wouldn't have its neutrality and factual accuracy being debated if it were true.

interesting.....

i will pose this question....

would you rather be:

steven hawking?

or

michael jordan?

kag the fag said:
I tend to believe, when I see factual accuracy being debated that along the way something is probably NOT factually correct and is being investigated. I'm being level-headed and I practically said that you can just go believe what you want. I wasn't rude or abrasive about it and I put it in the best way I could. I've put up with your sass and your jackholishness before. It's easy. You just do. And you know what? I want to put this to rest. Click this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Accuracy_dispute

Yes, you did, but I still found it childish to bring it up. That's all. I'm not going to continue the subject because it is off-topic in and of itself to this.

I do believe this is messed up because the article wouldn't have its neutrality and factual accuracy being debated if it were true.

kag.... KAG.... you little ferry twit.... you link me to a page that describes what a dispute is, but not any facts as to repute anything in what I have posted. That's ignorant man. You should have gone a few steps further as to not make yourself look like a babbling little idiot.... once again. (I guess since you feel you need to interject your sass and attitude, I'll interject mine.)

Now to PROVE what I have been saying, this is part of the "dispute". What does it say kaggie? I'll read it for you... * NO MEASUREMENT ERRORS* Now go back and FINISH high school. Your research skills are piss poor.

a5.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:R...ement_invariance_.3C.3E_no_measurement_errors

Pale Rider said:
kag.... KAG.... you little ferry twit.... you link me to a page that describes what a dispute is, but not any facts as to repute anything in what I have posted. That's ignorant man. You should have gone a few steps further as to not make yourself look like a babbling little idiot.... once again. (I guess since you feel you need to interject your sass and attitude, I'll interject mine.)

Now to PROVE what I have been saying, this is part of the "dispute". What does it say kaggie? I'll read it for you... * NO MEASUREMENT ERRORS* Now go back and FINISH high school. Your research skills are piss poor.

a5.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:R...ement_invariance_.3C.3E_no_measurement_errors
MY GOD MAN! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? I'm not talking about the facts, I'm telling you that the factual accuracy of the article was being challenged and you keep on going on the "why" and then I post a link so you can get it through your head that I'm talking about the factual accuracy. I'm not refutuing or condoning the damned article. Do you always argue like this? Arrogant is all you are. Right now all I have to say is I don't care what you think or what anyone else thinks, you are arrogant.

I told you that I believe it's based by culture and not by race. I didn't give you anything to back that other than it's what I believe and have seen. Do you just want to be like this? To think you're always right and you yourself don't even pay attention to what I AM TALKING ABOUT.

Also, look here about this bullshit about your race and intelligence crap: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence_(Accusations_of_bias) | http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence_(Public_controversy)

I didn't think it was possible for anyone so thickheaded to irk me, but by God you did it. Does it make you proud of yourself? Does it make you giggle with delight? Does it make you feel like a man?

Now this is the part where you're going to demonize me and claim you got to me while ignoring anything said prior and then you're going to go "You're so childish and you need to grow up, finish high school (which I'm in the process of, showing only further you don't pay attention fully)." I honestly can't stand people like that.

I'm also sure that people are probably going to champion to your side at this point simply because it seems the crazy liberal fag is getting testy with you. I can only feel this way about that: :bang3: Group polarization is only going to make matters much worse. You lose credibility when you ignore what's said, you lose credibility when you give biased research and answers to questions, you lose credibility when you try to defer from the situation by bringing up off-topic things, and you lose credibility when you act like a jackass and claim people are inferior for whatever reason possible. You've done three of these things. In my eyes, you've lost a lot of credibility. I await your response to this part, seeing as how I'm either going to get "I don't care" or "Well, you lose credibility for <insert reason(s) here>."

You wanna think you'll rip me a new one, go on. As of this point on, I'm giving up even trying to talk with you in this subject. You didn't win anything at all by this. I'm doing this to avoid a headache which is much undeserved. Odds are you're going to negatively rep me for this too. Feel free. It doesn't accomplish a damn thing.

Kag the fag said:
MY GOD MAN! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? I'm not talking about the facts, I'm telling you that the factual accuracy of the article was being challenged and you keep on going on the "why" and then I post a link so you can get it through your head that I'm talking about the factual accuracy. I'm not refutuing or condoning the damned article. Do you always argue like this? Arrogant is all you are. Right now all I have to say is I don't care what you think or what anyone else thinks, you are arrogant.

I told you that I believe it's based by culture and not by race. I didn't give you anything to back that other than it's what I believe and have seen. Do you just want to be like this? To think you're always right and you yourself don't even pay attention to what I AM TALKING ABOUT.

Also, look here about this bullshit about your race and intelligence crap: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence_(Accusations_of_bias) | http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence_(Public_controversy)

I didn't think it was possible for anyone so thickheaded to irk me, but by God you did it. Does it make you proud of yourself? Does it make you giggle with delight? Does it make you feel like a man?

Now this is the part where you're going to demonize me and claim you got to me while ignoring anything said prior and then you're going to go "You're so childish and you need to grow up, finish high school (which I'm in the process of, showing only further you don't pay attention fully)." I honestly can't stand people like that.

I'm also sure that people are probably going to champion to your side at this point simply because it seems the crazy liberal fag is getting testy with you. I can only feel this way about that: :bang3: Group polarization is only going to make matters much worse. You lose credibility when you ignore what's said, you lose credibility when you give biased research and answers to questions, you lose credibility when you try to defer from the situation by bringing up off-topic things, and you lose credibility when you act like a jackass and claim people are inferior for whatever reason possible. You've done three of these things. In my eyes, you've lost a lot of credibility. I await your response to this part, seeing as how I'm either going to get "I don't care" or "Well, you lose credibility for <insert reason(s) here>."

You wanna think you'll rip me a new one, go on. As of this point on, I'm giving up even trying to talk with you in this subject. You didn't win anything at all by this. I'm doing this to avoid a headache which is much undeserved. Odds are you're going to negatively rep me for this too. Feel free. It doesn't accomplish a damn thing.

Well yes kag, you've finaly demonstrated with fervor and flare that you can throw a teenie bopper tantrom with the best of them. Congratulations son! You're not only confused about your gender, but you can't seem to decipher the difference between facts and your opinion. I'm starting to see why you're so fucked up. And since it is also clear to me that you lack the mature debate skills and congnitive reasoning of an adult, I won't be debating with you in the future. But here's a little present. This is your blog persona....

kag.jpg

... amature... :talk2:

there is no "superior" race or culture in any way. The color of the skin (whether it is black, yellow, brown, white or else) doesn't contain any intelligence. The culture either. And a culture that has the "power" doesn't mean it is superior.

We're on the 21st Century, folks...

Jolly said:
there is no "superior" race or culture in any way. The color of the skin (whether it is black, yellow, brown, white or else) doesn't contain any intelligence. The culture either. And a culture that has the "power" doesn't mean it is superior.

We're on the 21st Century, folks...

You've made your claim, which at this point is nothing more than your opinion. So now prove it.

Pale Rider said:
You've made your claim, which at this point is nothing more than your opinion. So now prove it.

Just go out and meet people from everywhere... Or even if you stay at your computer, try to get to know people from every countries and you'll have your proof.

And try to educate yourself also... You'll find many more proofs then.

Now please show me where is the intelligency in the skin... So if you are white, you go to the beach under the sun and get your skin browner... Does it mean you are becoming more stupid?

IQ tests aren't very accurate, psychologists themselves say that. And I am not convinced your article is accurate either.

Are you also going to believe women are less or more intelligent than men? What about poor and rich people? Blonde and brown haired ones? Homos and heteros? :rolleyes:

Stupid and intelligent persons are everywhere, if you don't know that, then you need to get out of your bubble and discover the world.

That is very sad that there are still persons thinking like you.

Jolly said:
Just go out and meet people from everywhere... Or even if you stay at your computer, try to get to know people from every countries and you'll have your proof.

And try to educate yourself also... You'll find many more proofs then.

Now please show me where is the intelligency in the skin... So if you are white, you go to the beach under the sun and get your skin browner... Does it mean you are becoming more stupid?

IQ tests aren't very accurate, psychologists themselves say that. And I am not convinced your article is accurate either.

Are you also going to believe women are less or more intelligent than men? What about poor and rich people? Blonde and brown haired ones? Homos and heteros? :rolleyes:

Stupid and intelligent persons are everywhere, if you don't know that, then you need to get out of your bubble and discover the world.

That is very sad that there are still persons thinking like you.

A little history for you jolly, I spent eight years in the military in an active duty fighter wing. I'd be willing to bet I've been to more countries and met more foriegn people than you have. So keep your pias diatribe. You have no idea who you're talking to, my age, or where and what I've done in my life.

And again, all you've purported here is your own brand of castigation. Well, you can give your opinion all day long, but until you can put some facts behind what you say, then you're just blowing hot air.

Find something... ANYTHING to back up what you're saying before you preach your LIBERAL ENLIGHTENMENT. I don't need to hear it.

Pale, what are your thoughts on the claim that IQ tests are not an accurate measure of actual intelligence?

The ClayTaurus said:
Pale, what are your thoughts on the claim that IQ tests are not an accurate measure of actual intelligence?

I say show me who's claiming it, and what they base it on.

I like to deal with facts clay. We can all sit here and proclaim everybody else is wrong all day, but facts should end that somewhere. Don't you think?

I think a person's potential intelligence is base on a lot of things, primarily home environment.

Anyway, with that said, I was reading an interesting study (i can look it up if anyone cares) that came to some interesting findings. It had nothing to do with race mind you, just socio-economic environment. The subjects were taken out out of bad neibourhoods and moved into nicer, upper middle class areas. They were studied for an average of 2 1/2 - 5yrs and judged on academic performance and involvement in extra caricular activities in their new "enviornment". The study indicated that the subjects neither performed better academically nor did they take part in any activities that weren't realtive to where they had come from.

This totally shocked me, but I confess the study was lacking in a few details ie: where the subjects scattered, or placed close together, were they involved in activities outside the new areas, what was their academic standing prior to re-placement, how many subjects took part in the study and so on. I was still surprised at the findings though.

Pale Rider said:
I say show me who's claiming it, and what they base it on.

I like to deal with facts clay. We can all sit here and proclaim everybody else is wrong all day, but facts should end that somewhere. Don't you think?
Here's kind of a broad-level summarization. I haven't looked intricately into this, but I was just curious as to your thoughts as not everyone agrees that an IQ test measures intelligence accurately.

Facts are great, so long as they're actually facts. There's nothing wrong with testing the validity of your facts.

Here's a question from an entirely different angle: What's the significance of, or rather, what do we gain by determining the intellectual pecking order among races? What do we do with this knowledge once we ascertain it to be true?

Said1 said:
I think a person's potential intelligence is base on a lot of things, primarily home environment.

Anyway, with that said, I was reading an interesting study (i can look it up if anyone cares) that came to some interesting findings. It had nothing to do with race mind you, just socio-economic environment. The subjects were taken out out of bad neibourhoods and moved into nicer, upper middle class areas. They were studied for an average of 2 1/2 - 5yrs and judged on academic performance and involvement in extra caricular activities in their new "enviornment". The study indicated that the subjects neither performed better academically nor did they take part in any activities that weren't realtive to where they had come from.

This totally shocked me, but I confess the study was lacking in a few details ie: where the subjects scattered, or placed close together, were they involved in activities outside the new areas, what was their academic standing prior to replacement, how many subjects took part in the study and so on. I was still surprised at the findings though.

I think I get what you're saying here said1, "you are who and what your born as". Leopard can't change his spots.

I like your avatar said1. Why is your tabby biting you?

Soft Little Pink Rider said:
A little history for you jolly, I spent eight years in the military in an active duty fighter wing. I'd be willing to bet I've been to more countries and met more foriegn people than you have. So keep your pias diatribe. You have no idea who you're talking to, my age, or where and what I've done in my life.

And again, all you've purported here is your own brand of castigation. Well, you can give your opinion all day long, but until you can put some facts behind what you say, then you're just blowing hot air.

Find something... ANYTHING to back up what you're saying before you preach your LIBERAL ENLIGHTENMENT. I don't need to hear it.

I judge IQ by spelling skills. And I usually think that people who spell pious "pias", or who spell guard "gaurd" are pretty low in IQ. Not to mention people who claim to be members of some sort of "gaurd" are probably posers. Because if they were they would know how to spell it.

Unless English is not your first language, in which case I apologize in advance. :tank:

Forum List

Back