Ya Gotta Catch Reid On Dubai! Sour Puss! LOL

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Annie, Mar 9, 2006.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
  2. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    No surprise here---some conservatives threw him a softball----he's gonna knock it right outta the park. Screw Bush as much as your can. And he claims he's concerned about our security :rotflmao:

3. sitarro

sitarro Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,001
    This guy should really feel good about himself, he and that egomaniacal, notalent DICK Michael Savage can go have a couple dozen drinks with each other. Now Michael can go back to the important things in this world, reviewing meatball recipes from his blithering audience.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. 007

007 Charter Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,213
  5. Adam's Apple

Adam's Apple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447
    I think Harry's previewing the Democrat "message" that they've been promising they'd come forward with.......

6. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    Can we recall all of our elected represenatives and start over please?

7. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    Michael Savage is great, and right on the port deal.

8. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Still hooked on the kool aid I see.

9. sitarro

sitarro Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,001

Come on RW, how can you hold this dildo up as great? I have listened to him for years and have grown to be less and less tolerant of his overly paranoid, self grandizing, childish behavior. The screaming like a 2 year old, the constant listing of all his "incredible" accomplishments(if you haven't heard them, wait 2 minutes, he'll tell you again how exceptional he is.), he not only owns but actually gushes constantly about his faggy little mini poodle. His cars, his boat, his drinking, bullshit about food....who gives an F.

It says so much about the insecurity of this guy everytime he repeats how scholarly he is, how many books he's written, or where his latest one is on the New York Times best sellers list (at least a couple times an hour). His childish name calling and criticisim of other talk radio hosts that have bigger audiences and make more money than he does also says volumes about his lack of maturity and jealousy. His constant jumping to incorrect conclusions is embarrasing, he does it over and over again with callers that are making valid points (can't stand to lose the spotlight even for a second). When he gets a caller that corrects his ignorant conclusions he screams and hangs up on them like a child. He will also take credit over and over again at being the first to report something I read the night before on Drudge and heard about earlier from Rush and Hannity. He makes a point to talk down to his audience and especially callers when he is obviously hung over. His name dropping is worse than Hannity yet has no idea who someone like Scarlett Johansen or Paul McCartney is, or worse pretends not to know.

As I said before, the only guys that had anything intelligent to say about the purchase of the port management contracts were Rush Limbaugh and Tony Snow. . . they didn't jump to paranoid conclusions without knowing any details about said purchase. I work at home and in the field at a job that allows me to listen to talk radio all day long on most days, I have been a listener for the last 15 years. I listen to a wide variety of hosts and enough to where I feel I know them, my respect has gone up for these 2 and dropped for Hannity, O'Rilley, but most of all Savage. He seems to be getting more nuts everyday, must be the alcohol.

Other than that he is just peachy. :blah2: :puke:

10. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403