Is there a Scientific Theory to explain Climate Change?

Actually yours is the Quack Paper/LINK

It's the Blog of: Ole Humlum - Wikipedia
""Climate change views
Humlum is a member of the Norwegian climate change Denialist organization Climate Realists (Klimarealistene) [2]. He is active in Norwegian and Danish climate politics, arguing that current climate change is mainly a natural phenomenon.[1] Together with Jan-Erik Solheim and Kjel Stordahl, he published the article "Identifying natural contributions to late Holocene climate change" in Global and Planetary Change in 2011. The article argues that changes in the sun's and moon's influence on the earth may explain most of the historical and current climate change. The theory in the article was opposed by several scientists.[5][6]
He predicted in 2013 that the climate would most likely become colder in the coming 10–15 years.[7]
"""

Oooops!

The Usual SunsetTommy Goof-a-Graphs from the loony/Already shown Wrong WTFUWT 2%.
and why SunsetMommy has me on [FAUX} Ignore: Daily Destruction.

FOUR Pastings in FOUR Days outing his outdated and Already wrong sources.
His 20 yr old Marcott citing.... NOW thinks Temps are going Way up to a level not seen in 25 million years.

`

How did Co2 melt North America and freeze Greenland at the same time??

Whose simple questions?

From Wikipedia:
The IPCC informs governments about the state of knowledge on climate change, including possible response options and the natural, economic, and social impacts and risks. It does not conduct original research but undertakes periodic and systematic reviews of all relevant scientific publications by enlisting thousands of volunteer scientists and experts;[4] observers have described this work as the biggest peer review process in the scientific community.[5] Key findings are compiled into periodic "Assessment Reports" for policymakers and the general public.[6]

The IPCC is governed by its [the UN's] member states, which elects a bureau of scientists to serve through an "assessment cycle" of six to seven years. The bureau selects experts to prepare IPCC reports, drawing from nominations by governments and observer organisations.

This is every nation on the planet. They agree on nothing else, but you think they all agree on this and that the scientists involved have been able to fake all this for decades now without leaving one shred of evidence or of ever having a single one of the thousands of scientists involved confess to the conspiracy. THAT FAILS A SANITY TEST.

The Hot Spot exists and has been found. See Climate scientists find elusive tropospheric hot spot

Feedback loops do exist. See:
AND
AND
AND

I have no idea what you might say you mean by "climate crisis but if you think a comment like this refutes ten thousand PhDs... you've an odd idea of the way science works.

The world is getting warmer at a rate not seen in over a million years. The primary cause is the Greenhouse Effect acting on CO2 that humans are putting into the atmosphere by the combustion of fossil fuels. This warming is a threat to the well being of human civilization. You have repeatedly failed this reality check because you have swallowed the fossil fuel industry's PR campaign hook, line and sinker. Unfortunately, your poor critical reasoning skills are threatening the well being of others.

How did someone end up with a single question like that stuck in their brain for the rest of their lives? Do your friends give you an answer? Wife? Children? Parents? School teachers? Therapists?

Sick person, already answered multiple times, and YOU CANNOT REFUTE IT, so you troll and lie and try to HACK again, Zionist Fascist coward....

30 million years ago all of Canada down to Chicago, Indiana, and NY was covered with mile plus thick North American Ice Age glacier.

The Chicago glacier that melted over the last 10,000 years was 30 million years old?

How did someone end up with a single question like that stuck in their brain for the rest of their lives? Do your friends give you an answer? Wife? Children? Parents? School teachers? Therapists?

You won't answer COWARD.

You CAN'T answer, because the ANSWER outs Co2 as FRAUD, and your entire existence is dependent on the public being DUPED by your FUDGE and FRAUD.

Better than your questions.

You won't answer COWARD.

You CAN'T answer, because the ANSWER outs Co2 as FRAUD, and your entire existence is dependent on the public being DUPED by your FUDGE and FRAUD.
I'm flattered, but I'm not a scientist and I'm not responsible for the discovery of the greenhouse effect.

I'm going to need something specific to be able to answer your question. Just "some point in the last million years" doesn't tell me where to look.

Its only been posted here a dozen times. Give me a few...

So, the first one was from BEFORE the current cycle started about 450,000 years ago.
The Earth was hotter then.

If we look at the second chart, you can see that where we're at right now is very cool. Even the high temperatures are lower than the lowest temperatures. 15 million years ago the Earth started to cool down, and also 50 million years ago.
There's nothing there that says that Greenland was frozen and melted North America. In fact it says the exact opposite.

Same with your second source.

Reasoning with most people is not possible.
If you're referring to what I said about how I found that it was impossible then we agree.
I really don't get your logic for the last paragraph.
Please be patient because I can be slow sometimes. First, please understand that it is logical that I can see an infinite number of things. Some can be true, some false.. Are we still together or are u just quarreling because u want to disagree w/ me?

"Where" ie, Previous OP of mine

This from the Wall Street Journal. 11-25-2018
Corn and other crops moving North... along with Land Values.

A Warming Climate Brings New Crops to Frigid Zones
Longer growing seasons help lead northern farmers to plow up forests for crops such as corn that were once hard to grow in chilly territories

A Warming Climate Brings New Crops to Frigid Zones

LA CRETE, Alberta—The farm belt is marching northward.

Upper Alberta is bitter cold much of the year, and remote. Not much grows other than the spruce and poplar that spread out a hundred miles around Highway 88 north toward La Crete. Signs warn drivers to watch for moose and make sure their gas tanks are filled. Farms have produced mostly wheat, canola and barley. Summers were so short farmer Dicky Driedger used to tease his wife about wasting garden space growing corn.

Today, Mr. Driedger is the one growing corn. So are many other northern-Alberta farmers who are plowing up forests to create fields, which lets them grow still more of it. The new prospect of warmer-weather crops is helping lift farmland prices, with an acre near La Crete selling for nearly five times what it fetched 10 years ago.

One reason is the warming planet and longer growing seasons. Temperatures around La Crete are 3.6 degrees Fahrenheit warmer on average annually than in 1950,
Canadian federal climate records show, and the growing season is nearly two weeks longer.

“A few degrees doesn’t sound like much,” said Mr. Driedger, 56, who has farmed for three decades in the area roughly as far north as Juneau, Alaska. “Maybe it doesn’t make such a big difference on wheat or canola, but on corn, it sure does.” In August, he watched a tractor-size tiller yank tree roots from the earth, which were to be piled up and ignited in giant bonfires to create new fields.

AVERAGE ANNUAL TEMPERATURE IN LA CRETE, ALBERTA
1950-2010
B3-CD363_backgr_16U_20181023164406.jpg

[........]
[........]

Please Note I do NOT respond the the Motor Mouth empty Troll 'jc456.'
He just Harrasses posts with plenty of info with his gratuitous False challenges.
3! for this simple but devastating post on where indeed there is Climate Change shown.
He needs to be Removed, but mods here love high frequency posters/page views/dollars.
Same for the NO INFO, one-line-question ("?") 'riddler' ToddsterParrot Troll who also just name calls several opponents "Sandy Vag"[ina], "Sandy", and "Vag" with nothing else in reply. (search his posts for terms)

`

`

No math in the Wall Street Journal ... maybe try Handbook of Meteorology next time ...

No math in the Wall Street Journal ... maybe try Handbook of Meteorology next time ...
How Idiotic.
The Wall Street Journal is one of the most MATH-FULL dailies there is
Finance is Math.
and Reporting that the Temp has gone up 3.6 degrees in 68 years (and the growing season 2 weeks longer) according to the Canadian Weather Bureau doesn't require much in any case.
Nor reporting the other relevant/related/resulting financial facts like the price of regional farmland up 5x.
YOU LOSE..... AGAIN.
(after rightly shutting up for at least a little while before this bogus lost attempt).

`

Last edited:
So, the first one was from BEFORE the current cycle started about 450,000 years ago.
The Earth was hotter then

This is about as pathetic as pathetic gets but given what is at stake for the Co2 fraud, it is what they have decided to do....

One million years ago all of Canada down to Indiana was covered with ice age glacier. That melted. Maps linked.

Two million years ago, the top of Northern Greenland was completely green. DNA sample linked....

Pine cones under the thickest portion of Greenland's ice carbon date 400-800k years ago - link included - proving the center of Greenland went from green to ice age during that time.

Common history - Vikings farmed on Greenland until the 1400s when the ice age reached its current location and forced them to leave because they could no longer grow crops.

DURING THE PAST MILLION YEARS, GREENLAND FROZE WHILE NORTH AMERICA THAWED

Since that truth blows away Co2 and Sun, the FRAUD's taxpayer funded liars are all here shouting down, asking questions answered over and over, trolling, and flat out lying....

Your problem, FW, is that you do not understand that your "cycles" are completely destroyed by the data....

Your cycles are bullshit. Earth does not warm and cool all at once. There is a reason why land in Greenland is covered with ice that is way south of Alaska. That is because Greenland is within 600 miles of a pole and hence is in continent specific ice age. Can you explain why there is ice on Greenland hundreds of miles south of Alaska, which has no such ice? Your "cycles" theory is WRONG, as is the Co2 explanation AND the Sun....

Forum List

Back