Is there a potential Republican Candidate for Prez 2012 that anyone's excited about?

I guess we're 2 years away. That's a long time off. I'm trying to remember if I knew much about Bill Clinton in 1990. I guess not. I'm fairly sure that amongst the field of Pawlenty, Palin, Romney, Gingrich, Thune, Barbour, Jindal, there are no great candidates in the group. Perhaps I'm wrong, or maybe there's some darkhorse that will come along that I don't know about. I guess that's why I asked the question. I'm impressed with Kasich, Christie, and Rubio, but they're all new to the scene or at least won't be running in 2012. Romney and Palin have obvious strengths, but big weaknesses too. The others, I just don't see being strong enough. Am I missing something?

I guess we're 2 years away. That's a long time off. I'm trying to remember if I knew much about Bill Clinton in 1990. I guess not. I'm fairly sure that amongst the field of Pawlenty, Palin, Romney, Gingrich, Thune, Barbour, Jindal, there are no great candidates in the group. Perhaps I'm wrong, or maybe there's some darkhorse that will come along that I don't know about. I guess that's why I asked the question. I'm impressed with Kasich, Christie, and Rubio, but they're all new to the scene or at least won't be running in 2012. Romney and Palin have obvious strengths, but big weaknesses too. The others, I just don't see being strong enough. Am I missing something?

Republicans don't nominate darkhorses...it comes with being conservative

Pawlenty, Palin, Romney, Gingrich, Thune, Barbour, Jindal is about all you got

You will find your thread will die from this point on. Nobody from the right has anyone they will say they support. You will get "wait and see"....which means "We ain't got nobody"

You seem to be missing a lot and we don't have the time nor the inclination to fill you in. You are and forerever will be a kool aid drinking DUmmieMcDonk.

You seem to be missing a lot and we don't have the time nor the inclination to fill you in. You are and forerever will be a kool aid drinking DUmmieMcDonk.

OK

Current scorecard 0-3 in finding any Republican who can name a single candidate that they like

Can we get a shut-out?

They seem to have forgotten about Chris Christie who is turning NJ around. He has the potential to be a GOP rock-star.

Bottom-line: the GOP can beat Obama with anyone in 2012, unless the economy improves significantly, then it could be an interesting horse-race.

The challenge to dems is to avoid a wipe-out in 2012. The dems have twice as many senate seats to defend. Keep whistling past the graveyard y'all...

OK

Current scorecard 0-3 in finding any Republican who can name a single candidate that they like

Can we get a shut-out?

big fucking deal, there isn't a demonRat on the planet earth that I can get excited about.

They seem to have forgotten about Chris Christie who is turning NJ around. He has the potential to be a GOP rock-star.

Bottom-line: the GOP can beat Obama with anyone in 2012, unless the economy improves significantly, then it could be an interesting horse-race.

The challenge to dems is to avoid a wipe-out in 2012. The dems have twice as many senate seats to defend. Keep whistling past the graveyard y'all...

Ohhhh...so close and yet so far kyzr

We need a Republican who can say "Hell YES...I support Chris Christie in 2012"

Are you man enough??

OK

Can we get a shut-out?

big fucking deal, there isn't a demonRat on the planet earth that I can get excited about.

OH...another FAIL

The thread is about REPUBLICANS you support in 2012

Still can't name one?

Because only Romney can beat Obama. The GOP has the worst group of potential candidates in several election cycles.

Forum List

Back