Is the universe an intelligence creating machine?

The evolution of intelligence was preordained through the laws of nature before space and time existed.
This topic is very interesting.

However, your point has a huge technical error: physically time doesn't exist.

Regardless of the claims made by a theory invented in 1905 saying that time not only exists but that also "dilates", the sure fact is that time is nothing but a measure, same as weight, volume, etc.

Even the god of the bible specified the meaning of time. This biblical god related time as a measure. Genesis 1:4

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

God taught Adam to use the regular (fixed) motion of the celestial bodies (including our planet's rotation) to be compared with the changes of weather and also compared against our actions.

And this is exactly what we continue doing today. With obtain time data by comparing the rotation of earth against our trip from New York to Florida. We concluded it took a day and a half driving, taking breaks, hotel, meals, etc. When you celebrated your 18th birthday, in reality you just have celebrated your 18th complete round trip around the Sun.

That's all, time never "moves or flows", never "passes thru", never "dilates".

Those theories of flowing time come from a conventional idea, nothing scientific but solely an illusion to which many people have felt without knowing it.

And don't trust the pieces of paper "proving" time dilates, because formulas and equations are very easy to manipulate in order to obtain the result they want to obtain.

Even when using the atomic clock, we are just comparing the vibration frequency of the atom of Cesium against the motion or decay of other bodies.

Then, the biblical god never invented a "physical time" but solely taught man how to obtain time data by comparing the motion of bodies.

It is a must for you to understand that in science the theories are just attempts to explain the process of a phenomenon as caused by a former phenomenon. This is what a theory is about, an "explanation".

Without a physical existing time, how it comes that it will dilate? That is the ten million dollars question.

On the other hand, laws appear continually accordingly to the status. This is to say, when the world had no motor vehicles, then the traffic laws were about horses, wagons, etc. When motor cars appeared, then new laws were made and many former laws became obsolete.

Having that in a very beginning it was no universe, then no laws of physics were in existence.

I know some orthodox religious authorities argue that the Torah -with its laws- was created before the universe, but one can easily reject such ideas because the Torah shows us examples of cases of trial and error made by the god of the bible.

In the book of Proverbs 8 "wisdom" is portrayed to exist before the universe, an idea which fits greatly with the insight giving by you in this topic.

Just notice that it says "wisdom" and not so "laws". Wisdom was first to create the universe, laws appeared later on when the universe started to work.

12 “I, wisdom, dwell with prudence,

and I find knowledge and discretion...

22 “The Lord possessed me at the beginning of his work,

the first of his acts of old.

23 Ages ago I was set up,

at the first, before the beginning of the earth.

24 When there were no depths I was brought forth,

when there were no springs abounding with water.

25 Before the mountains had been shaped,

before the hills, I was brought forth,

26 before he had made the earth with its fields,

or the first of the dust of the world.

27 When he established the heavens, I was there;

when he drew a circle on the face of the deep,

28 when he made firm the skies above,

when he established the fountains of the deep,

29 when he assigned to the sea its limit,

so that the waters might not transgress his command,

when he marked out the foundations of the earth,

30 then I was beside him, like a master workman,

and I was daily his delight,

rejoicing before him always,

31 rejoicing in his inhabited world

and delighting in the children of man.

Time is how we measure the expansion of the universe. It’s how we reference what happened next. Although the equations using time work equally well in reverse we have never witnessed time moving backwards.

But how is time not technically existing a huge problem for me?

I can just as easily substitute given enough expansion of the universe for time. Such that given enough expansion of the universe and the right conditions, beings that know and create will eventually arise.

The laws of nature existed before space and time because the creation of space and time was according to the laws of nature.

There was no before for our existence but there was for the laws of nature.
No. "Before" suddenly in a first moment of time our universe appeared (space, time, energy, natural laws and ...) was nothing, what we are able to say - since about 1700 years. At this time of history Christians answered with a smile to the quesion "What did god do, before he had created the world?". It was a joke to say "He had created the hell to throw people in, who ask such stupid questions."

Augustinus of Hippo was the first, who said, that the word of god is a timeless word (what we often call eternal word too). We are on our own not able to hear this word - and we are not able to speak his "logos" on our own. Nevertheless everything all around us is the result of this word.

But we are within this created world not able to create energy or to destroy energy - we are only able to transform it. (What makes us by the way to the most mighty kings of our living world with the highest responsibility for all and every life here in the eyes of gods). We are able to modify - not to create. What's lost is sometimes irreversibel lost forever.

But let me say: An exception seems to be the world of spirit - but also this world is not arbitrary, what everyone learns, who learns something about mathematics for example - although we are able to see with the might of mathematics - but not with any other method of physics - that parallel universes could exist - with totally different natural laws. An interesting question could be, whether an universe within this hypothetic multiverse could exist without mathematics. Could we call this "the hell of physics"? And is this possible within a structured multiverse? And what is oustide of the nothing or nothings, which connect or disconnect all this universese with each other? Or are we only on our own the hell for mathematics and physics? Some teachers may not doubt about.

Why would matter and energy be any different in other universes?

Isn’t it simpler to say that where ever space and time exist the properties of matter and energy are the same?

ding makes his own religion up. He has no source and a few people have tried to set him straight to no avail. I doubt he goes to church or has received any sacraments even though he claims to be Catholic.

I agree that time is still a theory and a unit of measurement, but LHC is trying to demonstrate the 4th dimension exists. If they are successful, the time would be physical as another dimension. We also have evidence of the 4th dimension as we can see how 3-D objects look as 4-D models using a computer.

Another example would be brain vs. mind. The AMA does not recognize the mind, but the brain. Thus, we leave the mind to social or soft science such as psychology. What's also true is Eastern medicine does not recognize the nervous system. I'm not sure why, but I think it has to do with it not being treatable. Instead, they treat it as chi or life flow throughout the body.
I doubt it.

In order to establish the presence of time as vulnerable and becoming flexible by causes like speed of objects and gravity of bodies, first, before any other further step, is to detect time "before" its dilatation, then, to proceed with the test with speed of an object, then to check what happen with time after the effects of the moving object are gone.

As you can see, without "detecting time" before the subsequent phenomenon of the assumed "dilatation, the whole theory of relativity is false, never proved as a scientific approach. I think the whole fuss about relativity is more a fraud than science at work.

Reviewing science for decades has made me very skeptical, and several scientists of renown have agreed with the same opinion, relativity is not science.

On the other hand, do not trust computer models that much, because those computer simulations only obey what the programmer wants them to do. And, there is not such evidence that you can observe the universe from a 4th dimension point of reference. Such is just void points.
Science is the study of nature to discover the order within nature so as to be able to make predictions of nature.

So, yes, relatively is not science but science was used to discover relativity.

The evolution of intelligence was preordained through the laws of nature before space and time existed.
This topic is very interesting.

Regardless of the claims made by a theory invented in 1905 saying that time not only exists but that also "dilates", the sure fact is that time is nothing but a measure, same as weight, volume, etc.

Even the god of the bible specified the meaning of time. This biblical god related time as a measure. Genesis 1:4

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

God taught Adam to use the regular (fixed) motion of the celestial bodies (including our planet's rotation) to be compared with the changes of weather and also compared against our actions.

And this is exactly what we continue doing today. With obtain time data by comparing the rotation of earth against our trip from New York to Florida. We concluded it took a day and a half driving, taking breaks, hotel, meals, etc. When you celebrated your 18th birthday, in reality you just have celebrated your 18th complete round trip around the Sun.

That's all, time never "moves or flows", never "passes thru", never "dilates".

Those theories of flowing time come from a conventional idea, nothing scientific but solely an illusion to which many people have felt without knowing it.

And don't trust the pieces of paper "proving" time dilates, because formulas and equations are very easy to manipulate in order to obtain the result they want to obtain.

Even when using the atomic clock, we are just comparing the vibration frequency of the atom of Cesium against the motion or decay of other bodies.

Then, the biblical god never invented a "physical time" but solely taught man how to obtain time data by comparing the motion of bodies.

It is a must for you to understand that in science the theories are just attempts to explain the process of a phenomenon as caused by a former phenomenon. This is what a theory is about, an "explanation".

Without a physical existing time, how it comes that it will dilate? That is the ten million dollars question.

On the other hand, laws appear continually accordingly to the status. This is to say, when the world had no motor vehicles, then the traffic laws were about horses, wagons, etc. When motor cars appeared, then new laws were made and many former laws became obsolete.

Having that in a very beginning it was no universe, then no laws of physics were in existence.

I know some orthodox religious authorities argue that the Torah -with its laws- was created before the universe, but one can easily reject such ideas because the Torah shows us examples of cases of trial and error made by the god of the bible.

In the book of Proverbs 8 "wisdom" is portrayed to exist before the universe, an idea which fits greatly with the insight giving by you in this topic.

Just notice that it says "wisdom" and not so "laws". Wisdom was first to create the universe, laws appeared later on when the universe started to work.

12 “I, wisdom, dwell with prudence,

and I find knowledge and discretion...

22 “The Lord possessed me at the beginning of his work,

the first of his acts of old.

23 Ages ago I was set up,

at the first, before the beginning of the earth.

24 When there were no depths I was brought forth,

when there were no springs abounding with water.

25 Before the mountains had been shaped,

before the hills, I was brought forth,

26 before he had made the earth with its fields,

or the first of the dust of the world.

27 When he established the heavens, I was there;

when he drew a circle on the face of the deep,

28 when he made firm the skies above,

when he established the fountains of the deep,

29 when he assigned to the sea its limit,

so that the waters might not transgress his command,

when he marked out the foundations of the earth,

30 then I was beside him, like a master workman,

and I was daily his delight,

rejoicing before him always,

31 rejoicing in his inhabited world

and delighting in the children of man.

As for what existed before OUR space and time, the laws of nature necessarily existed before our space and time because the creation of OUR space and time was according to the laws of nature.

It was perfectly natural and expected that the antimatter and matter annihilations would occur and release tremendous amounts of energy that would propel the expansion of the universe of the remaining matter remnants.

It was perfectly natural and expected that hydrogen and helium would quickly form from the remaining subatomic particles.

It was perfectly natural and expected that the hydrogen and helium would coalesce and form cosmic structures that defined space and time.

ding makes his own religion up. He has no source and a few people have tried to set him straight to no avail. I doubt he goes to church or has received any sacraments even though he claims to be Catholic.

I agree that time is still a theory and a unit of measurement, but LHC is trying to demonstrate the 4th dimension exists. If they are successful, the time would be physical as another dimension. We also have evidence of the 4th dimension as we can see how 3-D objects look as 4-D models using a computer.

Another example would be brain vs. mind. The AMA does not recognize the mind, but the brain. Thus, we leave the mind to social or soft science such as psychology. What's also true is Eastern medicine does not recognize the nervous system. I'm not sure why, but I think it has to do with it not being treatable. Instead, they treat it as chi or life flow throughout the body.
I doubt it.

In order to establish the presence of time as vulnerable and becoming flexible by causes like speed of objects and gravity of bodies, first, before any other further step, is to detect time "before" its dilatation, then, to proceed with the test with speed of an object, then to check what happen with time after the effects of the moving object are gone.

As you can see, without "detecting time" before the subsequent phenomenon of the assumed "dilatation, the whole theory of relativity is false, never proved as a scientific approach. I think the whole fuss about relativity is more a fraud than science at work.

Reviewing science for decades has made me very skeptical, and several scientists of renown have agreed with the same opinion, relativity is not science.

On the other hand, do not trust computer models that much, because those computer simulations only obey what the programmer wants them to do. And, there is not such evidence that you can observe the universe from a 4th dimension point of reference. Such is just void points.

We can establish the concept of time using mathematics. d = r * t or distance = rate x time. Time = distance/rate. So in theory time exists and is related to speed and distance. Einstein established the theory of special relativity. I'm not sure why you think that is fraud? Here is an excellent example of real science using special relativity.

On a deeper level, it shows the big bang could not have happened.

The laws of nature existed before space and time because the creation of space and time was according to the laws of nature.

No. "Before" suddenly in a first moment of time our universe appeared (space, time, energy, natural laws and ...) was nothing, what we are able to say - since about 1700 years. At this time of history Christians answered with a smile to the quesion "What did god do, before he had created the world?". It was a joke to say "He had created the hell to throw people in, who ask such stupid questions."

Augustinus of Hippo was the first, who said, that the word of god is a timeless word (what we often call eternal word too). We are on our own not able to hear this word - and we are not able to speak his "logos" on our own. Nevertheless everything all around us is the result of this word.

But we are within this created world not able to create energy or to destroy energy - we are only able to transform it. (What makes us by the way to the most mighty kings of our living world with the highest responsibility for all and every life here in the eyes of gods). We are able to modify - not to create. What's lost is sometimes irreversibel lost forever.

But let me say: An exception seems to be the world of spirit - but also this world is not arbitrary, what everyone learns, who learns something about mathematics for example - although we are able to see with the might of mathematics - but not with any other method of physics - that parallel universes could exist - with totally different natural laws. An interesting question could be, whether an universe within this hypothetic multiverse could exist without mathematics. Could we call this "the hell of physics"? And is this possible within a structured multiverse? And what is oustide of the nothing or nothings, which connect or disconnect all this universese with each other? Or are we only on our own the hell for mathematics and physics? Some teachers may not doubt about.

Why should matter and energy exist at all in other universes? Ignoramus, ignorabimus. We do not know - we never will know.

Isn’t it simpler to say that where ever space and time exist the properties of matter and energy are the same?

And the question is in this case too: Why should space and time exist in other universes? A parallel universe could be a copy of our universe, where only the spin of an electron in the Andromeda galaxy is different - but could also be a universe without space, time, energy, matter - perhaps exists even a parallel universe without natural laws at all - or without mathematics - whatever this could be in this case. And it could exist parallel universes full of nameless structures too.

But it solves not our problem to find out why we exist or who we are. I heard when one of our natural constants would differ only in one number at the 16th (or was it the 40th?) position after the decimal point, then life in our own universe would be impossible. Even when we could take a look at other universes and could decide within a very short time, whether there is life or not, we could search the whole life of our universe for another universe with life and must not find one.

Last edited:

Why should matter and energy exist at all in other universes? Ignoramus, ignorabimus. We do not know - we never will know.

And the question is in this case too: Why should space and time exist in other universes? A parallel universe could be a copy of our universe, where only the spin of an electron in the Andromeda galaxy is different - but could also be a universe without space, time, energy, matter - perhaps exists even a parallel universe without natural laws at all - or without mathematics - whatever this could be in this case. And it could exist parallel universes full of nameless structures too.

But it solves not our problem to find out why we exist or who we are. I heard when one of our natural constants would differ only in one number at the 16th (or was it the 40th?) position after the decimal point, then life in our own universe would be impossible. Even when we could take a look at other universes and could decide within a very short time, whether there is life or not, we could search the whole life of our universe for another universe with life and must not find one.

Because we can infer that matter and energy exists in other universes from our universe. It’s just like I can infer that a man comes by nearly every day and delivers mail to you. I can infer this because a man comes by nearly every day to deliver mail to me.

Besides space and time only exists because of matter and energy.

Again you are adding unnecessarily complex assumptions when we already have an example of a universe. Any other universe which existed would look very much like the one we are in.

Because we can infer that matter and energy exists in other universes from our universe.

What kind of crackpot are you? You can't just make up universes out of thin air:eek2:. The reason I say you are a crackpot is you are wrong about how this universe and Earth came to be. For example, how was the moon created? Is is older, younger, or the same age as the Earth? You cannot answer simple questions and yet think you know that other universes exist and it has the same matter and energy because of this universe.

Maybe you're just old and getting senile. In that case, I apologize. There's nothing you can do about that :icon_rolleyes:.

Because we can infer that matter and energy exists in other universes from our universe.

That's impossible, because nothing and no one is able to create or to destroy energy within our universe (matter is practically nothing else than a kind of frozen energy in this context)

It’s just like I can infer that a man comes by nearly every day and delivers mail to you. I can infer this because a man comes by nearly every day to deliver mail to me.

How is he able to deliver a mail, when his way is out of space, out of time, out of energy, out of matter and out of everything what we are able to know? If he is a telepath then he is perhaps able to ask someone who is a telepath too - but for the visualisation of the answer within our own universe he would need energy within this universe here. So someone could perhaps dream or think what's true in another universe - but no one would be able to know this.

Or energy (and matter) exists because of space and time?

Again you are adding unnecessarily complex assumptions

No. It is without any prerequisits, what I said. Your ideas need much more complex relations. Your "prejudice" is you are able to imagine a world like ours in case of a parallel universe. But indeed you know nothing about parallel universes and their structures.

when we already have an example of a universe. Any other universe which existed would look very much like the one we are in.

And all aliens have a humanoid form too? We know here in our universe nothing about aliens. But perhaps we are able to find aliens - if they exist at all. But we never will know in our universe here anything about the reality in another universe. To know something about would only be able when information is able to exist without a carrier. In this case everything would be embedded in "the logos".

Last edited:

That's impossible, because nothing and no one is able to create or to destroy energy within our universe (matter is practically nothing else than a kind of frozen energy in this context)

It’s just like I can infer that a man comes by nearly every day and delivers mail to you. I can infer this because a man comes by nearly every day to deliver mail to me.

How is he able to deliver a mail, when his way is out of space, out of time, out of energy, out of matter and out of everything what we are able to know? If he is a telepath then he is perhaps able to ask someone who is a telepath too - but for the visualisation of the answer within our own universe he would need energy within this universe here. So someone could perhaps dream or think what's true in another universe - but no one would be able to know this.

No. It is without any prerequisits, what I said. Your ideas need much more complex relations. Your "prejudice" is you are able to imagine a world like ours in case of a parallel universe. But indeed you know nothing about parallel universes and their structures.

when we already have an example of a universe. Any other universe which existed would look very much like the one we are in.

And all aliens have a humanoid form too? We know here in our universe nothing about aliens. But perhaps we are able to find aliens - if they exist at all. But we never will know in our universe here anything about the reality in another universe. To know something about would only be able when information is able to exist without a carrier. In this case everything would be embedded in "the logos".

You were the one who brought up multiverses.

Now you argue they cannot exist.

Yes, more than likely all intelligent beings would be similar to humanoids.

Did I? Why? ... As a far as I see now as an example for alternatives in context "natural laws" ...

I spoke about things, which we are not able to know in this context. This means not parallel universes don't exist.

A dolphin is intelligent - and an octopus is very intelligent too.

Last edited:

Time is how we measure the expansion of the universe. It’s how we reference what happened next. Although the equations using time work equally well in reverse we have never witnessed time moving backwards.

I can just as easily substitute given enough expansion of the universe for time. Such that given enough expansion of the universe and the right conditions, beings that know and create will eventually arise.

Time itself is not measured, time IS the measure. Time is a measure like weight, volume, etc.

Time can't go "in reverse" because time doesn't flow, time doesn't exist physically. You still have Medieval ideas.

Catch up with modern science.

We can establish the concept of time using mathematics. d = r * t or distance = rate x time. Time = distance/rate. So in theory time exists and is related to speed and distance. Einstein established the theory of special relativity. I'm not sure why you think that is fraud? Here is an excellent example of real science using special relativity.

That boy in the video is dumb.

Even so he was smart enough to trick you.

Put the bowl of popcorn over the roof of the car and drive "at constant speed" at 65 miles per hour and write me back with your results.

Relativity is nothing but a fraud.

Put the bowl of popcorn over the roof of the car and drive "at constant speed" at 65 miles per hour and write me back with your results.

>>That boy in the video is dumb.

Relativity is nothing but a fraud.<<

The boy is very smart. You are dumb. You're too dumb to understand someone who is smart.

As for the rest, I'd put you on the roof of car and floor it. GTFO. You are stupid af :laugh:.

Last edited:
The boy is very smart. You are dumb. You're too dumb to understand someone who is smart.

As for the rest, I'd put you on the roof of car and floor it. GTFO. You are stupid af :laugh:.

The experiment made in that video sucks.

First, the dumb boy is outside at the backyard in front of a bowl with popcorn. He claims "nothing happens".

Later he is inside a moving car sitting again in front of a bowl with popcorn, and the car has reached already a certain speed to keep it steady or "constant".

But the dumb boy in the video is not showing how the heck the vehicle reached high speeds and if any reactions where observed with him and the bowl with popcorn while the car was accelerating. That part is missing.

That boy is dumb, because in his example with motion, he should have been sitting in the box of a pickup truck in front of the popcorn bowl, this is to say, "outside", as he did in the backyard. Doing so, his experiment is nullified, finito, gone, trash, a complete stupidity which is the normal IQ of every relativist.

And NOW you know that, because before my reply, you were convinced that relativity was science, however, from now on I hope you do a research before you put silly links about a good for nothing theory.

Cheers.

Your navigation software - your smart phone too - would not work without this "fraud". Looks like mother nature blieves in this "fraud" on her own. In this case Albert Einstein was a very great man because his belief in nature was bigger than a mustard seed - and all experiments, which ever were made - and this were a lot - never showed any result which was not part of the theory of relativity. I guess Albert Einstein on his own would be frustrated about the extremely long life of his theory. The only problem are little particles with a very very very very little mass, which plays no role in quantum mechanics. But near a black hole or near light speed this most weak force is able to be very mighty and we get different results. So when tomorrow an Einstein II really will solve this problems, then he and/or she will not do so, because the theory of relativity is a fraud, but because they take serios the theory of relativity and they will find the bridge to quantum mechanics, which will be perhaps able to replace both theories.

This function here shows by the way the Lorentz-factor (relativistic factor) of Einsteins theory.

gamma-formel_148x125.png

c=1. v=0..1. Y-axis means for example 2*mass or 8*mass depending on the speed.

lorentzfaktor.png

Last edited:

Time itself is not measured, time IS the measure. Time is a measure like weight, volume, etc.

Time can't go "in reverse" because time doesn't flow, time doesn't exist physically. You still have Medieval ideas.

Catch up with modern science.
Isn’t that what I said?

Why do you want to make this about me?

Did I? Why? ... As a far as I see now as an example for alternatives in context "natural laws" ...

I spoke about things, which we are not able to know in this context. This means not parallel universes don't exist.

A dolphin is intelligent - and an octopus is very intelligent too.

And the intelligence of the dolphin and octopus further prove my point. The complexification of matter and life proves my point too.

Your arguments are super disingenuous. What we can know is based upon what we can observe. We can’t observe other universes but we know our universe did begin to exist and we can observe our universe. So we can make inferences of other universes through observations of ours.

The experiment made in that video sucks.

First, the dumb boy is outside at the backyard in front of a bowl with popcorn. He claims "nothing happens".

Later he is inside a moving car sitting again in front of a bowl with popcorn, and the car has reached already a certain speed to keep it steady or "constant".

But the dumb boy in the video is not showing how the heck the vehicle reached high speeds and if any reactions where observed with him and the bowl with popcorn while the car was accelerating. That part is missing.

That boy is dumb, because in his example with motion, he should have been sitting in the box of a pickup truck in front of the popcorn bowl, this is to say, "outside", as he did in the backyard. Doing so, his experiment is nullified, finito, gone, trash, a complete stupidity which is the normal IQ of every relativist.

And NOW you know that, because before my reply, you were convinced that relativity was science, however, from now on I hope you do a research before you put silly links about a good for nothing theory.

Cheers.

Why do you put in things to disrupt his postulate or assumption? You have to give him his scenarios for making his postulate. POSTULATE 1. The laws of physics is the same in an inertial reference frame.

He defines a reference frame as what a person considers to be "at rest" or "constant" speed. No speeding up nor slowing down. No acceleration or deceleration. He briefly shows you a jet flying around Earth while the Earth is revolving around the sun and the sun revolving around the center of our galaxy. If you were in the jet flying at constant speed, then you would think it would be at rest. The Earth is moving and the sun is moving at the same time at a constant speed. He asks why does the speed have to be constant? Then he shows the two scenarios with the popcorn in his back yard and in the van. He blacks out the windows in the van so the passenger cannot tell he is moving. Both would think nothing is happening as long as the speed is constant. So even though you can't tell you are moving sitting in the backyard with popcorn. You could not tell you were moving at 30 mph assuming there are no bumps in the road. The speed in which you are moving is different, but the laws of physics stays the same in an inertial reference frame.

That's something to impress your friends with -- inertial reference frame and you just created the first postulate of Einstein's theory of special relativity.

What do you think about that? Is the boy still dumb?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back