Is the Tea Party Racist?

Insult to Islamists? You actually think that any Muslims are insulted, let alone, paying you a lick of attention???????????? LOL. How lame. No one knows you but the idiots here. And no, I don't think that I'm here to be appreciated...but if you allow your humanity to show through (provided you have some), it usually happens. Now don't you feel rather stupid?

Okay, I'll show my humanity. Let's see if you can show yours. Do you believe the Tea Party is run by racists?

I wouldn't know, since I reject anything concerning the Republican Party. But it's possible. There are certainly racist elements in both the Republican and Tea Parties.

I reject anything concerning the racist democrat party, the party that founded the KKK. You're still the same old hateful race baiting queer.

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend, you are not God's oracle. Remember that what you accuse others of being is visited a hundred times on you.

Last edited by a moderator:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPxikfRwsCw]Adam Lambert Cuckoo (acoustic with no mic) - YouTube[/ame]

Very charming. Your apology is accepted.

I don't apologize to arrogant liars.

61715_592276004135068_523305673_n.jpg

Last edited:
News flash!!! There are gullible black people in socety just like there are other people out there who are easily influenced and can be manipulated into embracing a belief system that does not serve their personal self interest.

That is certainly true. Most of them call themselves Democrats.

Being that I am not a democrat or republican I would probably agree.
You may now pick your jaw up off of the ground.

Same here, not a D or an R. I can't stand either party. One's got stripes, the other spots, but skin 'em out and they're all cats underneath.

Okay, I'll show my humanity. Let's see if you can show yours. Do you believe the Tea Party is run by racists?

I wouldn't know, since I reject anything concerning the Republican Party. But it's possible. There are certainly racist elements in both the Republican and Tea Parties.

I reject anything concerning the racist democrat party, the party that founded the KKK. You're still the same old hateful race baiting queer that you were on the other forum.

Reported.

Forum List

Back