Is the Tea Party Racist?

And in the dems.

Prove it. I'll wait.

This is the sort of thing that annoys me the most.

What does he have to "prove"? That a single racist Democrat exists? Do you really doubt that?

Are you really comfortable making the claim that there are absolutely no racists in the Democratic Party?

None that stand out. And since you're so convinced and informed that there are, please, by all means, start naming names. Still waiting. To be Democrat is to be tolerant and anti-racist. Period. Only Republicans and conservatives are truly racist. Lawrence Wilkerson and Colin Powell said as much. So glad that I could annoy you.

Last edited:
Prove it. I'll wait.

This is the sort of thing that annoys me the most.

What does he have to "prove"? That a single racist Democrat exists? Do you really doubt that?

Are you really comfortable making the claim that there are absolutely no racists in the Democratic Party?

Common knowledge that racism exists in the dems just like the pubs.

Oh, poet, you do know that blacks can be racist, too, don't you?

Please don't open your mouth to show off just how stupid you are, poet.

How fucking stupid on your part. Anyone can be racist. But do you really blame some (let's say "some") blacks for being racist and disliking "whites", after the treatment they receive at their hands? But what is the consequence of that racism? Hate crimes? Dirty looks? Job displacement or firing? Disenfranchisement? Murder? Hardly...
White on black racism is the truly "impactful" kind. You know, racial profiling, unfair sentencing in convictions of any crimes, the presumption of guilt before innocence, terrorization, hate crimes (Trayvon Martin comes to mind), discrimination, bias, etc......
What is the worst thing you have suffered behind black racists? I'm thinking "dirty looks", or a "choice word or two".
And I'm smarter than you are on my worst day, than you are on your best day, dear.

No. Not at all. Simply calling out the scum white racists and bigots, including you, who pollute this site. Me, calling you out on your racism, does not make me a racist. It makes me an activist. Douchebag? It would take one to know one. Changed your Kotex, lately? I'm a man.....I have no use for a "douchebag", although you do.

poet did you ever use the name "Colonel"...:confused:

No. Did you ever use the name "Bigot"?

Yeah, on you stupid negroid...:eusa_hand:

No. Did you ever use the name "Bigot"?

Yeah, on you stupid negroid...:eusa_hand:

You dumb mf'er. Negroid is an adjective, not a noun. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The anthropological term for someone of the negroid sub-species....:eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJCRs_tp3TA]chris rock - bush is the worst president - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWFlUIHeGTY]Chris Rock on gun control - Obama is our boss and First family our mom and dad!!! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTDy1iFnnp4]Chris Rock: "I wish George Bush was still President" - YouTube[/ame]

If they are, then why are these African-American folks supporting them? :confused:

Tea Party Racism?? - YouTube

News flash!!! There are gullible black people in society just like there are other people out there who are easily influenced and can be manipulated into embracing a belief system that does not serve their personal self interest.

omg, one of these people...of course only they know what should serve OTHER people's, SELF INTEREST..

You black folks see how easily you can be manipulated? in other word they just called you, stupid...which is what the tolerant leftist thinks of you and all people

And specifically what "tolerant leftist" do you speak of, wingnut? Or are you generalizing?

It makes you, among other things, a filthy liar. Why don't you go ahead and find some proof of my being a racist and post it here, big mouth? We'll see if you really are a man as you claim to be by how long it takes you to retract your accusation and apologize like one. The clock is ticking on your last chance to demonstrate even a shred of character, douchebag. Better get to it.

No reply. What a surprise, it turns out he isn't a man after all.

Right. And you're a fluffy white dog.

Where's that apology, you no-class punk?

And I'm smarter than you are on my worst day, than you are on your best day, dear.

Smarter than JakeFakey is the lowest of low bars to pass, but how do you know? You certainly haven't demonstrated any measurable intelligence here so far.

I see we have Squeeze, poet, and Unko in a feeding frenzy at the bottom of the barrel.

Fun to watch the trolls.

If they are, then why are these African-American folks supporting them? :confused:

Tea Party Racism?? - YouTube

News flash!!! There are gullible black people in socety just like there are other people out there who are easily influenced and can be manipulated into embracing a belief system that does not serve their personal self interest.

That is certainly true. Most of them call themselves Democrats.

Being that I am not a democrat or republican I would probably agree.
You may now pick your jaw up off of the ground.

Forum List

Back