Is The Rumorblower Relevant Anymore?

Post the actual exchange, Schifferbrains Jr.

It's not as if it could penetrate your anti-reality shield, but feel free to post it yourself, if you think it helps you.
Don't need to. I read it, and know your little fantasy is bullshit.

Next?

Zelensky: We. are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps. Specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United· States for defense purposes..

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though.

Spin away, Trumpkin. I realize that unless Trump said, 'now listen up, Zelensky, this is a quid pro quo', you're going to believe whatever Trump tells you to believe.

No spin needed as your own post destroys your fantasy. Reading is a good thing. Per what Zelensky is saying, since they are already purchasing the Javelins, there is no quid pro quo. The sale is not being held up. Try again. That was just utterly weak.
Yes, and by the same token, if someone tries to rob a band but flees without any money, they have not actually committed a crime-right Slick?

Pathetic. False equivalency. You are dismissed.

The Schiff(less) whistle blower was never relevant. What's relevant is the incredible hypocrisy of the mainstream media. ABC fired an alleged whistle blower (the wrong one) in the Epstein cover up and the rest of the media is engaged in a cover up of the cover up. It would be funny if it wasn't so serious. When you factor in the part where the lawyer for Schiff's "whistle blower" is on record admitting to a political coup (treason) starting on Trump's inauguration day, you get a feel for the conspiracy the democrat party is engaged in today.
Close the media. They are providing by design an inaccurate thus unsafe product for the American consumer.
First Amendment to the Constitution: Freedom of the Press. Like Freedom of Religion and Freedom of Speech, in the United States the concept of Freedom of the Press as it developed has been uniquely American. Along with free speech for the general population, it is surely the source of what has become known as American Exceptionalism.
First Amendment to the Constitution: Freedom of the Press ...

Tell us more about how you love America and the Constitution

Then move to N. Korea where that don't have such pesky institutions

Hey jackass, try learning what that amendment actually means before embarrassing yourself even more than usual. The press can not be told what to print, but they can NOT publish blatant lies, with nothing but a voice from your ass as a source. But you love to swallow their shit every day don’t you?
I think that your head just spun around 360 degrees and you spewed pee soup across the room. Now why don't you wipe that shit off your child and tell about the blatant lies.

And calling me a jackass does not make you sound smart

Calling you an uneducated jackass is speaking the truth. Note that you can’t dispute my destruction of your pathetic “argument” so you scream like the bitch you are. Lies? Try your Russia delusion. Dead and buried. Obstruction? Dead and buried. Kavanaugh? I DARE you to defend what you assholes tried to do to him. You lose. Boy that was easy. Jackass.
upload_2019-11-10_16-4-54.jpeg

Got any more Gish Gallop?

Mick Mulvaney can testify as to when he put a hold on the US aid to Ukraine, at whose behest, when it was released, and why. Republicans don't want to hear from him. They want to hear from Hunter Fucking Biden, who doesn't know jackshit about what Trump was up to with Ukraine military aid.

Mick Mulvaney already shot you traitors down.

Let's put the mole, Eric Ciaramella on the stand in the Senate, along with Clinton/Schumer lawyer Mark Zaid who wrote the supposed "complaint."

Let's get the truth out, Comrade.

Mick Mulvany ignored a Congressional Subpoena on Trump's orders, fool.

You're terrified of the truth, if your posts are any guide.
He ignored nothing, liar.

He challenged it in court.

After failing to appear Friday morning, he later asked to be allowed to join someone else's lawsuit. He first didn't show, claiming he had immunity. He followed Trump's orders not to appear. Maybe you didn't notice.

Mulvaney seeks to join lawsuit challenging subpoena

I don't lie, for the most part. If you had any sense, you'd have noticed that.

Mick Mulvaney can testify as to when he put a hold on the US aid to Ukraine, at whose behest, when it was released, and why. Republicans don't want to hear from him. They want to hear from Hunter Fucking Biden, who doesn't know jackshit about what Trump was up to with Ukraine military aid.

Mick Mulvaney already shot you traitors down.

Let's put the mole, Eric Ciaramella on the stand in the Senate, along with Clinton/Schumer lawyer Mark Zaid who wrote the supposed "complaint."

Let's get the truth out, Comrade.

Mick Mulvany ignored a Congressional Subpoena on Trump's orders, fool.

You're terrified of the truth, if your posts are any guide.
He ignored nothing, liar.

He challenged it in court.

After failing to appear Friday morning, he later asked to be allowed to join someone else's lawsuit. He first didn't show, claiming he had immunity. He followed Trump's orders not to appear. Maybe you didn't notice.

Mulvaney seeks to join lawsuit challenging subpoena

I don't lie, for the most part. If you had any sense, you'd have noticed that.
Like I said, he challenged it in court. He ignored nothing, liar.

The Schiff(less) whistle blower was never relevant. What's relevant is the incredible hypocrisy of the mainstream media. ABC fired an alleged whistle blower (the wrong one) in the Epstein cover up and the rest of the media is engaged in a cover up of the cover up. It would be funny if it wasn't so serious. When you factor in the part where the lawyer for Schiff's "whistle blower" is on record admitting to a political coup (treason) starting on Trump's inauguration day, you get a feel for the conspiracy the democrat party is engaged in today.
Close the media. They are providing by design an inaccurate thus unsafe product for the American consumer.
First Amendment to the Constitution: Freedom of the Press. Like Freedom of Religion and Freedom of Speech, in the United States the concept of Freedom of the Press as it developed has been uniquely American. Along with free speech for the general population, it is surely the source of what has become known as American Exceptionalism.

Hey jackass, try learning what that amendment actually means before embarrassing yourself even more than usual. The press can not be told what to print, but they can NOT publish blatant lies, with nothing but a voice from your ass as a source. But you love to swallow their shit every day don’t you?
I think that your head just spun around 360 degrees and you spewed pee soup across the room. Now why don't you wipe that shit off your child and tell about the blatant lies.

Calling you an uneducated jackass is speaking the truth. Note that you can’t dispute my destruction of your pathetic “argument” so you scream like the bitch you are. Lies? Try your Russia delusion. Dead and buried. Obstruction? Dead and buried. Kavanaugh? I DARE you to defend what you assholes tried to do to him. You lose. Boy that was easy. Jackass.
Uneducated jackass fake marine
The total lying liberal package

View attachment 289179

Got any more Gish Gallop?

Poor little baby. Beaten and reduced to impotent threats. You got called out and soundly thrashed. Take your loss like a “man” and slink off with your tail between your legs.

Forum List

Back