Should We Take Back Former ISIS US Citizens?

Under What Conditions Should we allow former ISIS members to return to the USA?

• Only if we remove a finger or two

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dunno, whassa matter?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Never, traitors can not be trusted, it would be like taking back an ex wife that fucked around and bankrupted you.

A sociopath kunt said:
"I want my son to be around my family, I want to go to school, I want to have a job and I want to have my own car,'' she said.

It's always about what these whores believe they're entitled to.

She deserves to be torn apart and eaten by feral hogs.

you have to ask?? NEGATIVE
too late--they are a security threat ..they can denounce ISIS all day = sorry

here, a nice terrorist SAID he was a good guy--then he killed a bunch of Americans:
Camp Chapman attack - Wikipedia

Nope and nope. Kill 'em and let the dogs and buzzards eat 'em.

Oh so this is a bride of an Issis fighter ? Hmm I wonder if she was brainwashed ?? On individual cases, maybe the facts could be known, and the outcome made different. Have to leave it up to the professionals, but not up to the deep state liberals or leftist for sure. Our daughters go off and do some very stupid things at young ages, so each case must be investigated to the fullest, and if an American was found to be brainwashed, then the rehab could possibly bring results if done right. If it is determined that the bride knew of the intent of the fighter, and was in agreement there of, then never, but if was held as a slave then that is to be determined hopefully.

I think we should if they denounce ISIS, face court procedings for joining a terrorist organization, do their time and show no criminal activity, I would say take them back but keep an eye on them.

Any other opinions? Please do the poll.

U.S.-born ISIS bride thinks she 'deserves a second chance'

Why would you want to spend the time and money to have a trial and pay for jail time? No. They made a life changing decision to join, and they are now persona non grata in this country.

So are there people wanting wanting a do over on this? I haven’t heard.

The children of foreign diplomats based in the U.S. are excluded from the right to citizenship by birthright.

That would be about the only exception to one being born here. There are other aspects to this argument as in whether or not he was a foreign diplomat at the time of which I do not know the facts so I can not comment on that.

I think we should if they denounce ISIS, face court procedings for joining a terrorist organization, do their time and show no criminal activity, I would say take them back but keep an eye on them.

If they are US citizens we take them back regardless because they are are ours.

They can then face legal and criminal charges here.

No.
They are US citizens. What kind of precedent would it set if we refused to repatriate one of our citizens? She can face our criminal justice system.

Forum List

Back