Is The Rumorblower Relevant Anymore?

Zelensky: We. are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps. Specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United· States for defense purposes..

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though.

Spin away, Trumpkin. I realize that unless Trump said, 'now listen up, Zelensky, this is a quid pro quo', you're going to believe whatever Trump tells you to believe.

I would like you to help us find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine. I would like to have the Attorney General call your people.

Honestly, even your dishonest edit was a yawn, but in context it's just Trump DOING HIS JOB, which Potentate Obama never did.

I covered that in a previous post - a la harebrained conspiracy crap. Now, are you so retarded that you can't spot the quid pro quo?

Conspiracy? This is YOUR treason stupid. YOU fuckers set up the Mark Zaid bullshit to be leaked to the fascist press. You just never expected Trump to expose you by releasing the actual transcripts.

This is why you Communists hate him so much, he does things that aren't part of the script and derails your plots and schemes.

Oh BTW, I engaged in quid pro quo. I told the gardener that if he pulled the weeds out by the pool I would give him $50. Did I commit a crime?

You didn't commit foreign policy, idiot. And yes, conspiracy. No one believes Ukraine/Crowdstrike except true cultists. Even they know it's not real, but they're obligated to humor I Am the Only One.

BTW, did you spot the quid pro quo? I may have missed it in your hair-on-fire screed about Mark Zaid.

(To be fair, most people didn't expect Trump to implicate himself by releasing the transcript). Why do you think he is blocking fact-witnesses from the administration from testifying?

Mick Mulvaney can testify as to when he put a hold on the US aid to Ukraine, at whose behest, when it was released, and why. Republicans don't want to hear from him. They want to hear from Hunter Fucking Biden, who doesn't know jackshit about what Trump was up to with Ukraine military aid.

You Communists are fucked. Ciaramella is about as credible as Adam Schitt when it comes to making accusations.

No WONDER you hid his identy - you fucking crooks knew that once people found out who was behind this, it would all fall apart.
You morons bandy about the charge of " communist " Like you call us fascists Nazis . None of it does anything for your credibility-as though anything could .

Yawn. I call water "wet" as well.

You are Communists.

NOW, about this coup Zaid bragged about...

{
Eric Ciaramella was radicalized at Yale by professors like Bassam Frangieh. He was quickly recognized as a fellow traveler and became an insider in the Obama administration. Unfortunately, he continued that through the first two years of the Trump administration. In October 2016, Ciaramella was the guest of Vice President Joe Biden at a lunch to honor the prime minister of Italy. But, in July 2017, as members of the Trump administration began to suspect that Ciaramella, by then a career CIA analyst and Ukraine director on the National Security Council, was responsible for “high level leaks,” he was removed from his post.

Journalist Mike Cernovich exposed Ciaramella back in 2017 in an article claiming that Ciaramella wanted to “sabotage” President Donald Trump. Cernovich was documenting meetings and lunches that Ciaramella was having with high ranking officials at the DNC — including Alexandra Chalupa, and the NSA. And, although ForeignPolicy.com and others attempted to disparage Cernovich as an “alt-right blogger” and one of “Trump’s Trolls, ” it seems that Cernovich was right all along.}

The Radicalizing of Eric Ciaramella | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.

Oh, did you think the blackout by the FASCIST press would keep this all from being discovered?
Your source: American Specator...

American Spectator - Media Bias/Fact Check

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

Overall, we rate the American Spectator Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that consistently favor the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sourcing techniques and a lack of disclosure with funding.

Ohhh, a leftist "fact check" I'm really impressed. :rofl:

Facts remain facts, even after you slander the source, Herr Gobbels.

BTW
Yup Facts remain facts.

I accept your surrender, Comrade.

You morons bandy about the charge of " communist " Like you call us fascists Nazis . None of it does anything for your credibility-as though anything could .

You are Communists.

{
Eric Ciaramella was radicalized at Yale by professors like Bassam Frangieh. He was quickly recognized as a fellow traveler and became an insider in the Obama administration. Unfortunately, he continued that through the first two years of the Trump administration. In October 2016, Ciaramella was the guest of Vice President Joe Biden at a lunch to honor the prime minister of Italy. But, in July 2017, as members of the Trump administration began to suspect that Ciaramella, by then a career CIA analyst and Ukraine director on the National Security Council, was responsible for “high level leaks,” he was removed from his post.

Journalist Mike Cernovich exposed Ciaramella back in 2017 in an article claiming that Ciaramella wanted to “sabotage” President Donald Trump. Cernovich was documenting meetings and lunches that Ciaramella was having with high ranking officials at the DNC — including Alexandra Chalupa, and the NSA. And, although ForeignPolicy.com and others attempted to disparage Cernovich as an “alt-right blogger” and one of “Trump’s Trolls, ” it seems that Cernovich was right all along.}

The Radicalizing of Eric Ciaramella | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.

Oh, did you think the blackout by the FASCIST press would keep this all from being discovered?

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy.

Overall, we rate the American Spectator Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that consistently favor the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sourcing techniques and a lack of disclosure with funding.

BTW
Yup Facts remain facts.

I accept your surrender, Comrade.

When was Ciaramella fired, and by whom?

Zelensky: We. are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps. Specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United· States for defense purposes..

Spin away, Trumpkin. I realize that unless Trump said, 'now listen up, Zelensky, this is a quid pro quo', you're going to believe whatever Trump tells you to believe.

I would like you to help us find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine. I would like to have the Attorney General call your people.

Honestly, even your dishonest edit was a yawn, but in context it's just Trump DOING HIS JOB, which Potentate Obama never did.

I covered that in a previous post - a la harebrained conspiracy crap. Now, are you so retarded that you can't spot the quid pro quo?

Conspiracy? This is YOUR treason stupid. YOU fuckers set up the Mark Zaid bullshit to be leaked to the fascist press. You just never expected Trump to expose you by releasing the actual transcripts.

This is why you Communists hate him so much, he does things that aren't part of the script and derails your plots and schemes.

Oh BTW, I engaged in quid pro quo. I told the gardener that if he pulled the weeds out by the pool I would give him $50. Did I commit a crime?

You didn't commit foreign policy, idiot. And yes, conspiracy. No one believes Ukraine/Crowdstrike except true cultists. Even they know it's not real, but they're obligated to humor I Am the Only One.

BTW, did you spot the quid pro quo? I may have missed it in your hair-on-fire screed about Mark Zaid.

(To be fair, most people didn't expect Trump to implicate himself by releasing the transcript). Why do you think he is blocking fact-witnesses from the administration from testifying?

Idiot, ALL foreign aid has strings attached.

USUALLY those strings involve funneling significant amounts back into the pockets of democrats, which is what was going on with Burisma and the Biden hacks. USAID moved hundreds of millions to Burisma, Burisma gave Hunter Biden $83,000 A MONTH, and a sweet $900,000 to quid pro Joe.

But in this case the strings were to work with the Attorney General.

Not only LEGAL, but a requirement of the job.

NOW, let's talk about Eric Ciaramella and his work to obfuscate the flow of funds from USAID to Burisma in 2014-15? Who was he helping BESIDES the Biden's to embezzle that cash? SAY Comrade, where did Potentate Obamugabe get that hundred million he left office with anyway? :dunno:

Mick Mulvaney can testify as to when he put a hold on the US aid to Ukraine, at whose behest, when it was released, and why. Republicans don't want to hear from him. They want to hear from Hunter Fucking Biden, who doesn't know jackshit about what Trump was up to with Ukraine military aid.

Mick Mulvaney already shot you traitors down.

Let's put the mole, Eric Ciaramella on the stand in the Senate, along with Clinton/Schumer lawyer Mark Zaid who wrote the supposed "complaint."

Let's get the truth out, Comrade.

Let's put the mole, Eric Ciaramella on the stand in the Senate, along with Clinton/Schumer lawyer Mark Zaid who wrote the supposed "complaint."

Mick Mulvany ignored a Congressional Subpoena on Trump's orders, fool.

You're terrified of the truth, if your posts are any guide.

You Communists are fucked. Ciaramella is about as credible as Adam Schitt when it comes to making accusations.

No WONDER you hid his identy - you fucking crooks knew that once people found out who was behind this, it would all fall apart.

You are Communists.

{

BTW
Yup Facts remain facts.
...and you have none. Fact.

The Schiff(less) whistle blower was never relevant. What's relevant is the incredible hypocrisy of the mainstream media. ABC fired an alleged whistle blower (the wrong one) in the Epstein cover up and the rest of the media is engaged in a cover up of the cover up. It would be funny if it wasn't so serious. When you factor in the part where the lawyer for Schiff's "whistle blower" is on record admitting to a political coup (treason) starting on Trump's inauguration day, you get a feel for the conspiracy the democrat party is engaged in today.
Close the media. They are providing by design an inaccurate thus unsafe product for the American consumer.

Mulvaney: Person #486 Dimwingers have claimed will bring down Trump.

Mick Mulvany ignored a Congressional Subpoena on Trump's orders, fool.

You're terrified of the truth, if your posts are any guide.
He ignored nothing, liar.

He challenged it in court.

The Schiff(less) whistle blower was never relevant. What's relevant is the incredible hypocrisy of the mainstream media. ABC fired an alleged whistle blower (the wrong one) in the Epstein cover up and the rest of the media is engaged in a cover up of the cover up. It would be funny if it wasn't so serious. When you factor in the part where the lawyer for Schiff's "whistle blower" is on record admitting to a political coup (treason) starting on Trump's inauguration day, you get a feel for the conspiracy the democrat party is engaged in today.
Close the media. They are providing by design an inaccurate thus unsafe product for the American consumer.
First Amendment to the Constitution: Freedom of the Press. Like Freedom of Religion and Freedom of Speech, in the United States the concept of Freedom of the Press as it developed has been uniquely American. Along with free speech for the general population, it is surely the source of what has become known as American Exceptionalism.
First Amendment to the Constitution: Freedom of the Press ...

Tell us more about how you love America and the Constitution

Then move to N. Korea where that don't have such pesky institutions

Liberals don’t know how competition works and how normal business and government get things done. That info does not make it to mom’s basement very often
So, anybody that is accomplishing things is sinister and must be investigated.

First Amendment to the Constitution: Freedom of the Press. Like Freedom of Religion and Freedom of Speech, in the United States the concept of Freedom of the Press as it developed has been uniquely American. Along with free speech for the general population, it is surely the source of what has become known as American Exceptionalism.

The press is free from sanction by the government but not by the people it sells its product to
Stop trying to portray one as the other, it does not work on the mindful and fact laden.

The press is free from sanction by the government but not by the people it sells its product to
Stop trying to portray one as the other, it does not work on the mindful and fact laden.
Do you get all of your news from Info wars or do you also get some from World New Daily?

The President released the TRANSCRIPT of the call, which utterly refutes the document Mark Zaid wrote under Eric Ciaramella's name. The transcript was compiled from SIX Intelligence agents from different agencies. Remember, you Communists DEMANDED that no one can EVER question what our intelligence agencies say.

We KNOW what happened. The American Communist party, the democrats; lost the 2016 election. THAT is what happened. The day he was elected, our corrupt, Fascist media vowed to destroy him. On 86 occasions, the Communist party with their media allies have crafted pseudo events intended to overthrow the president of the United States, including the "Russian Collusion" conspiracy theory.

Watching the democrats and the lying fuck media go after Trump is like watching Wil E. Coyote go after the Road Runner. But in the end, what the democrats and the media are doing is treason, which really isn't funny.

What happened? The Communists and the lying pigs in the press once again attempted to overthrow the government.

The President released a summary transcript which shows Zelensky said he was going to cooperate and he was almost ready (needing money) to buy more Javelin missiles. The corrupt President replies, I want you to do us a favor, though. And he proceeds with harebrained conspiracy crap. Only someone determined not to see a QPQ from that exchange will deny it happened.
Post the actual exchange, Schifferbrains Jr.

It's not as if it could penetrate your anti-reality shield, but feel free to post it yourself, if you think it helps you.
Don't need to. I read it, and know your little fantasy is bullshit.

Next?

No spin needed as your own post destroys your fantasy. Reading is a good thing. Per what Zelensky is saying, since they are already purchasing the Javelins, there is no quid pro quo. The sale is not being held up. Try again. That was just utterly weak.

Hey jackass, try learning what that amendment actually means before embarrassing yourself even more than usual. The press can not be told what to print, but they can NOT publish blatant lies, with nothing but a voice from your ass as a source. But you love to swallow their shit every day don’t you?

The President released a summary transcript which shows Zelensky said he was going to cooperate and he was almost ready (needing money) to buy more Javelin missiles. The corrupt President replies, I want you to do us a favor, though. And he proceeds with harebrained conspiracy crap. Only someone determined not to see a QPQ from that exchange will deny it happened.
Post the actual exchange, Schifferbrains Jr.

It's not as if it could penetrate your anti-reality shield, but feel free to post it yourself, if you think it helps you.
Don't need to. I read it, and know your little fantasy is bullshit.

Next?

No spin needed as your own post destroys your fantasy. Reading is a good thing. Per what Zelensky is saying, since they are already purchasing the Javelins, there is no quid pro quo. The sale is not being held up. Try again. That was just utterly weak.
Yes, and by the same token, if someone tries to rob a bank but flees without any money, they have not actually committed a crime-right Slick?

Last edited:

Hey jackass, try learning what that amendment actually means before embarrassing yourself even more than usual. The press can not be told what to print, but they can NOT publish blatant lies, with nothing but a voice from your ass as a source. But you love to swallow their shit every day don’t you?
I think that your head just spun around 360 degrees and you spewed pee soup across the room. Now why don't you wipe that shit off your child and tell about the blatant lies.

And calling me a jackass does not make you sound smart

I think that your head just spun around 360 degrees and you spewed pee soup across the room. Now why don't you wipe that shit off your child and tell about the blatant lies.

And calling me a jackass does not make you sound smart

Calling you an uneducated jackass is speaking the truth. Note that you can’t dispute my destruction of your pathetic “argument” so you scream like the bitch you are. Lies? Try your Russia delusion. Dead and buried. Obstruction? Dead and buried. Kavanaugh? I DARE you to defend what you assholes tried to do to him. You lose. Boy that was easy. Jackass.

Forum List

Back