Is the Quran Gods words?

You do realize that the O.T. and the Quran both contain almost identical laws?

See my recent post for details of how Muhammad stole his texts from the bible.

By the way, thanks for the three reds, can I have another please.
It will not do you any good because someone has given me a lot of positive rep points.

Stole from the Bible did he? Well , I can "prove" that Christians stole many of their celebrations from pagans. Celebrating the birth of a man who was most probably born in June in the month of December anyone?

Speaking of Jesus.......Do you believe Jesus was a true prophet or a false prophet?

You do realize that the O.T. and the Quran both contain almost identical laws?

See my recent post for details of how Muhammad stole his texts from the bible.

By the way, thanks for the three reds, can I have another please.
It will not do you any good because someone has given me a lot of positive rep points.

Stole from the Bible did he? Well , I can "prove" that Christians stole many of their celebrations from pagans. Celebrating the birth of a man who was most probably born in June in the month of December anyone?

Here are three verses that show many people of Muhammads own time did not believe in him, but he tried to justify himself claiming the holy spirit taught him. But he mistook the meaning of the holy spirit in the bible, thinking the angel Gabriel was the messenger. But the holy spirit is part of the trinity, and it spoke though Jesus and the diciples. The angel Gabriel only announced the coming of John the baptist and Jesus, but gave no message to them.

16.101 When We substitute one revelation for another,- and Allah knows best what He reveals (in stages),- they say, "Thou art but a forger": but most of them understand not.

16.102 Say, the Holy Spirit has brought the revelation from thy Lord in Truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a Guide and Glad Tidings to Muslims.

16.103 We know indeed that they say, "It is a man that teaches him." The tongue of him they wickedly point to is notably foreign, while this is Arabic, pure and clear.

So you have issue with the Jews and Christians too? I mean seeing as they worship the same god and all.

You know full well they don't worship the same god. You Muslims worship Ba'al and bow to his Idol, the Phallic or Black stone, which is in the Kaaba in Mecca. You bow to it 5 times daily, just as the Ba'al worshipers in ancient Babylon did. Muhammad simply recycled a Djin from the Parthenon of the Mesopotamians.

You seem to be heavy on the muslim hate.

Islam sucks, like Nazism and the Khmer Rouge - it is a creed of evil, formed by a violent and bloodthirsty warlord.

Maybe you should spread it around some. Or did the dead not give you any marching orders on that front?

What is the position of your Koran on the dead speaking? What are the Satanic Verses?

If Allah is the One True Living God, then why are all the muslim men such cowards and wife beaters who hide behind baby carriages while they toss bombs are children?

If Allah is the One True Living God, then why are all the muslim men such cowards and wife beaters who hide behind baby carriages while they toss bombs are children?

Muahmmad even made up quranic verses to control his wives, here is a sample of one.

33.30 O Consorts of the Prophet! If any of you were guilty of evident unseemly
conduct, the Punishment would be doubled to her, and that is easy for God.

Muahmmad even made up quranic verses to control his wives, here is a sample of one.

33.30 O Consorts of the Prophet! If any of you were guilty of evident unseemly
conduct, the Punishment would be doubled to her, and that is easy for God.

If Islam wasn't disguised as a religion, it would be destroyed like nazism, the KKK, and any other hateful murderous agenda.

If Islam wasn't disguised as a religion, it would be destroyed like nazism, the KKK, and any other hateful murderous agenda.

Give it time. Islam may have lasted 1400 years, and several crusades, but that was before the Internet. I do not think Islam will last another 100 years, let alone a 1000.

There is no rational reason in the world that Islam should be treated any different than (neo)Nazism.

While we would not kill or assault a Nazi on the street, neither would we excuse or accept them. We should treat Muslims in an identical fashion, these are followers of a violent, evil creed, which seeks the murder or enslavement of the world. Many Nazis are perfectly pleasant to speak to. Most have never committed any crime. They speak of their hate of Jews, but few have acted on it. Yet we still recognize that Nazism is evil and that the followers of Nazism should be shunned as disreputable and dangerous. The same is true of Islam.

I have said this many times on several forums. The best weapon against Islam is the Quran.

Islam can be defeated by showing that their holy book cannot be the words of God.

This battle can be won by scholars in a library, and we can save a lot of bullets and smart bombs.

There is no rational reason in the world that Islam should be treated any different than (neo)Nazism.

While we would not kill or assault a Nazi on the street, neither would we excuse or accept them. We should treat Muslims in an identical fashion, these are followers of a violent, evil creed, which seeks the murder or enslavement of the world. Many Nazis are perfectly pleasant to speak to. Most have never committed any crime. They speak of their hate of Jews, but few have acted on it. Yet we still recognize that Nazism is evil and that the followers of Nazism should be shunned as disreputable and dangerous. The same is true of Islam.

Exactly. Same poison, different label.

I have said this many times on several forums. The best weapon against Islam is the Quran.

Islam can be defeated by showing that their holy book cannot be the words of God.

This battle can be won by scholars in a library, and we can save a lot of bullets and smart bombs.

Not as long as there are indoctrination madrassas in Pakistan and other places. I think this is just starting.

Forum List

Back