Is the new face of the GOP gay?

Lots of talk about the "new face of the GOP, Tom Cotton".

Supposedly, he showed up on a gay meet-up (or is it meat-up) website. Then he suddenly and nearly in secret got married to a woman few ever heard of. Sounds like Charlie Crist all over again.

So what if he does come out. Will he still be the "new face" of the GOP?
I have no problem with a gay republican president. I bet liberals do though.

Supposedly, he showed up on a gay meet-up (or is it meat-up) website. Then he suddenly and nearly in secret got married to a woman few ever heard of. Sounds like Charlie Crist all over again.

I'm guessing he only has sex with female farm animals.

Righties are so distracted by what happens in the bedrooms of gay men.

The thought never crosses my mind unless some righty gay hater brings it up

HA!, Funny thing is, it's the Lefties doing 90% of the blabbering about it! ROFLMAO!
I don't believe you're actually rolling on the floor laughing your ass off, because righties just don't do humor.

Lefties are not the ones trying to ban gay marriage in every red state. And all that legislation created in congress to support gay marriage bans wasn't written by politicians from California and New York.

So no....I don't see 90% of the discussions on gay marriage being started by lefties. Probably about the exact opposite

I have no problem with a gay republican president. I bet liberals do though.
Actually we have problems with any gay Repub, since that makes no sense at all. That's like saying I'm a Christian Devil worshiper. Gay Repubs are masochists.

I'm guessing he only has sex with female farm animals.
NOOOOOOOOOOO, that was Bubba Clinton.

Righties are so distracted by what happens in the bedrooms of gay men.

The thought never crosses my mind unless some righty gay hater brings it up
No the Lefty Progressives are. Just turn on the tv. It is all about gays now.

The real question is can gays get enough gay? Is it pysically possible? If they had gay anchors on the news, all TV shows and movies were gay, all food grown and prepared by gays. Everybody in government was gay. If the air was gay would that be enough gay or would they demand more gay?

Why are you guys so obsessed with the "gay thing" ?

Why are you guys so obsessed with the "gay thing" ?
republicans want gays killed - Google Search

Who are you talking to?

Forum List

Back