Is the new face of the GOP gay?

Lots of talk about the "new face of the GOP, Tom Cotton".

Supposedly, he showed up on a gay meet-up (or is it meat-up) website. Then he suddenly and nearly in secret got married to a woman few ever heard of. Sounds like Charlie Crist all over again.

So what if he does come out. Will he still be the "new face" of the GOP?
Where is that damn neg button?
If I posted this bullshit about a leftie you would call me a homophobe.

Stupid hypocrite

I am not much one for gossip mongering and unsubstantiated rumor.

But it'll still be fun when/if he closet is busted open. [emoji12]

Regardless of their views, I think outing someone as gay or busting the closet open on someone else is gross. That is a decision best left up to the individual.

Righties are so distracted by what happens in the bedrooms of gay men.

The thought never crosses my mind unless some righty gay hater brings it up

HA!, Funny thing is, it's the Lefties doing 90% of the blabbering about it! ROFLMAO!

Our far right wing (Rush comes to mind) also, like the far left wing, accuse the other side of what they themselves are doing.

Who cares if Cotton is gay or not? What is more important is that he and his colleagues are undermining the separation of powers in the Constitution.

Such is the way to a totalitarian government from either right or left.

Separation of powers? The hypocrisy never ends. Obama is the poster boy when it comes to trespassing on other branches of Government's domain.

Regardless of their views, I think outing someone as gay or busting the closet open on someone else is gross. That is a decision best left up to the individual.

I agree...if you don't make public anti gay statements and seek to take away gays equal rights...then all bets are off.

Maybe he can hook up with Lindsey Graham.

He isn't gay afaik. He just suffers from that unfortunate southern accent. Have met many in the South with the same thing who seemed quite hetero. :)
It's not an "unfortunate" accent...it's an Arkansas accent. Just a little different than the southern Missouri accent, the Oklahoma accent and the Texas accent. He is also 6'8" and spent 4 years in Uncle Sam's army serving in both Iraq and Afghanistan. And would no doubt kick the ass of rdean, who started this ridiculous thread, in a NY second. Additionally if you've ever heard any of the Kennedy clan speak....they would ALL fail the accent test for gayness. car=caa, Cuba=Cuber, idea=ideer. Get off that shit.
Six foot eight? You sure about that? When I was in the service, the max was 6 foot 6 for obvious reasons. Maybe he "stooped"?

I agree...if you don't make public anti gay statements and seek to take away gays equal rights...then all bets are off.
Exactly.

Our far right wing (Rush comes to mind) also, like the far left wing, accuse the other side of what they themselves are doing.

Who cares if Cotton is gay or not? What is more important is that he and his colleagues are undermining the separation of powers in the Constitution.

Separation of powers? The hypocrisy never ends. Obama is the poster boy when it comes to trespassing on other branches of Government's domain.

Not at all. He is herding a bunch of cats in Congress.

You should know better.

Know better than what? I love when people who make public anti gay statements get caught being all gay in private. Sue me. :lol:
Sue you? Don't ever go down that road.

You should know better. But now I realize why you don't.

Take care.

I agree that those people are giant hypocrites but something about "outing" another person I find very horrible. We should be above such nonsense.

You should know better.

Know better than what? I love when people who make public anti gay statements get caught being all gay in private. Sue me. :lol:
Sue you? Don't ever go down that road.

You should know better. But now I realize why you don't.

Take care.

Do you? Do you understand the rank hypocrisy of people like Larry Craig and, potentially,!Tom Cotton if he is gay? They actively seek to hurt gays...while having gay sex.

Not at all. He is herding a bunch of cats in Congress.

Not his job, of course neither is usurping the Constitution but when's that ever stopped him?

I agree that those people are giant hypocrites but something about "outing" another person I find very horrible. We should be above such nonsense.

I'm not. I take great delight in seeing them exposed. We all have our vices. I'll give more at church.

Six foot eight? You sure about that? When I was in the service, the max was 6 foot 6 for obvious reasons. Maybe he "stooped"?

I was sure until you questioned it. So I went back to the article in which I thought I'd read his height. But I WAS WRONG. 6'5". Now I'm sure he was 3" shorter.

Why does any rational adult care about two consenting adults? If you are for less gov't intervention, you DONT care about what they do, even marriage. Anything else is pure and pure hypocritical.

Forum List

Back