Is the National Anthem Racist?

Gee, doesn't have a problem with a white man signing his check

Fucking hypocrite attention whore
He doesnt have a problem with white people. He has a problem with white racists you retarded monkey.
He doesnt have a problem with white people. He has a problem with white racists you retarded monkey.
Fuck you dick head!

If he has a problem with only white racists,
then his problem is with white people!

Like, only white people are racists...
Black people are racist too

Besides, that's his problem...
you can't make people not hate...
it'll never happen, he'll be kneeling to his grave

If he hates racism so much,
maybe he'd like to advocate for abolishing affirmative action

I don't have a problem with black people,
I have a problem with ignorant, lazy ass,
ghetto trash and gang banger thugs, ...
in other words, n1ggers

"If he has a problem with only white racists,
then his problem is with white people!"

So all whites are racist? Thats pretty much what I thought but I have never had a white person come out and admit this.

Of course he cant make people not hate. However he doesnt have to placidly accept their hate as something he must honor by standing when the racist song is played.

White AA stood for 400 plus years. Why should he accept less than what you guys got?

No one asked you or cares who you have a problem with. Theres not much you can do other than get emotional like youre doing now. Hows that working for you?

So all whites are racist? Thats pretty much what I thought but I have never had a white person come out and admit this.
ROFLMMFAO

Whose the retarded monkey?!

Learn to comprehend what you're reading, k

You stated his problem wasn't with white people
it was with white racists...

If his problem is only with white racists,
then his problem is with white people, not racism.
Of course he cant make people not hate. However he doesnt have to placidly accept their hate as something he must honor by standing when the racist song is played.
He didn't have to enslave himself, for xx amount of years
to a white franchise owner, either.

He sold himself to a white man and has no problem,
placidly accepting their hate, for the right amount of money!

Not standing for the anthem, disrespects veterans
and has nothing to do with his issues
No one asked you or cares who you have a problem with. Theres not much you can do other than get emotional like youre doing now. Hows that working for you?
Call someone who cares...
I don't recall asking you
for your permission to insert my 2¢!

I'm not getting emotional, seems like you are

He can kneel and people can boycott
Money talks and bullshit walks
Let's see what happens when club owners profits are effected

Youre the retarded monkey. Let me clear up your confusion for you.

All whites are not racist so his problem is with racist whites. in mathematical terms racist whites are a subset of whites. Is the mental fog lifting now?

All whites are not racist so his problem is with racist whites.
You're a little slow...let me clear up your confusion for you

If his problem is only with white people, who are racist
then his problem is with white people, not racism

Racism is not color blind nor exclusive to white individuals

The fact of the matter is, the race card is always played
to establish discriminatory practices, by those who
use race as justification, to enforce discriminatory practices

Having religious convictions
and moral decency standards, is discriminatory
Being against religious convictions
and moral decency, is cultural diversity

White people are constantly accused of
racism, bigotry and discrimination,
by those, who use the courts, to legalize
racism, bigotry and discrimination, against them

The fucking hypocrisy is mind blowing,
and the denial of "why" is just fucking typical

You are one of the biggest, racist pricks here!

Fuck you dick head!

in other words, n1ggers

White AA stood for 400 plus years. Why should he accept less than what you guys got?

ROFLMMFAO

All whites are not racist so his problem is with racist whites. in mathematical terms racist whites are a subset of whites. Is the mental fog lifting now?

Wrong again. If his problem was with white people it wouldnt matter if they were racist or not.

Darwin's theory, the Magna Carta, the Bible, the Koran, where ya gonna stop? They are all racist and the freaking world is about racism if you are sensitive to racism. The problem is that lazy liberals get to pick and choose which book burning adventure tends to enhance their political agenda.

Darwin's theory, the Magna Carta, the Bible, the Koran, where ya gonna stop? They are all racist and the freaking world is about racism if you are sensitive to racism. The problem is that lazy liberals get to pick and choose which book burning adventure tends to enhance their political agenda.
The bible and the Koran arent racist. Even if they were I am not asked to honor them before I play a sport. Of course I get to pick and choose. Why wouldnt I?

The journalist Jon Schwarz, writing in The Intercept, argued yes, denouncing the lyrics, written by Francis Scott Key during the War of 1812, as “a celebration of slavery.” How could black players, Mr. Schwarz asked, be expected to stand for a song whose rarely sung third stanza — which includes the lines “No refuge could save the hireling and slave/From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave” — “literally celebrates the murder of African-Americans”?

The Brits hired mercenaries and slaves that they took from American plantations to be soldiers in the American Revolution, and that is a fact.

So when Revolutionary forces defeated the Brits, that also sent 'hirelings and slaves' fleeing in terror.

This is not a celebration of killing blacks, but a celebration of defeating enemies on the battlefield.

It is a pity that you cannot think for yourself to realize this simple Truth.

Maybe when the LEFTIST jackasses actually learn HISTORY and not just PARTS of it, some will wake up and realized you dumbasses have all been played and fell for the BS lies and indoctrination like good little sheep.

No, our national anthem ISN’T racist

It’s the latest nonsense circling social media. An Intercept article titled, “Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know: The National Anthem Is a Celebration of Slavery.”

Yes, liberals are now calling the Star Spangled Banner a racist song, and are demanding a new national anthem.

Is there any end to this insanity?

Anyone who suggests the Star Spangled Banner is a racist song is a poor student of history at best, and a liar at worst.

This article is latching on to some key facts but missing the grand picture.

• Yes, the British did recruit runaway slaves into a detachment called the Colonial Marines.
  • Yes, Francis Scott Key would be considered extremely racist today – he did think that blacks were morally and intellectually inferior to whites (by the way, so did President Abraham Lincoln).
Historically, Key – like America — had a very complicated history on race relations.

“On the one hand, Key widely is believed to have helped spark the Snow race riot of 1835 by his overly aggressive prosecution of a young black man who was accused of trying to kill his mistress,” The Baltimore Sun wrote in an article in July 2014. “On the other hand, it was Key who stood in front of a jail door and faced down the white lynch mob that wanted to skip the trial and hang the suspect, Arthur Bowen, from the nearest tree.”

Key was noted at the time as an effective lawyer, but not as a poet. Only one of his works, the “Defence of Fort M’Henry”, would ever be widely published.

That would later be put to music, and become the Star Spangled Banner.

Now, liberal, wanna-be historians are attempting to re-write history.........................................

The journalist Jon Schwarz, writing in The Intercept, argued yes, denouncing the lyrics, written by Francis Scott Key during the War of 1812, as “a celebration of slavery.” How could black players, Mr. Schwarz asked, be expected to stand for a song whose rarely sung third stanza — which includes the lines “No refuge could save the hireling and slave/From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave” — “literally celebrates the murder of African-Americans”?

The Brits hired mercenaries and slaves that they took from American plantations to be soldiers in the American Revolution, and that is a fact.

So when Revolutionary forces defeated the Brits, that also sent 'hirelings and slaves' fleeing in terror.

This is not a celebration of killing blacks, but a celebration of defeating enemies on the battlefield.

It is a pity that you cannot think for yourself to realize this simple Truth.
I think you miss the play on words. They werent slaves. They were ex-slaves. As a racist and slave owner himself Keys was angry he got his ass handed to him by ex slaves.

Fuck you dick head!

in other words, n1ggers

ROFLMMFAO

Wrong again. If his problem was with white people it wouldnt matter if they were racist or not.
Wrong again. If his problem was with white people it wouldnt matter if they were racist or not
Then, his problem isn't with white individuals who are racist,
but, with racism, in any way, shape or form, regardless of race

03ANTHEMSUB-master768.jpg

Beyond the Debate Over Colin Kaepernick

The continuing refusal by the San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick to stand during the playing of “The Star-Spangled Banner” before games has set off a debate about patriotism, protest and professional sports. But it has also raised another fraught question: Is our national anthem itself racist?

More: Is the National Anthem Racist? Beyond the Debate Over Colin Kaepernick

It could certainly be interpreted as racist. What do you think?
The litmus test for what is pro-American and what is anti-American is the response to it by liberals, the more the left hates it the more it represents America, the more they like it the less it has to do with love of country...it's how all Americans know the truth

And who helped kick off this Racist BS, SALON the very leftist, liberal new site that happen to Churn out articles which pushed how great and ok it is to be a Child molester, and as they push it they want to help legalize it.

So Mmmmk let's take SALON's word for it how racist the Nation Anthem is. What a bunch of fkn morons who are leading the sheep as the Globalist want. and again you dumbasses are biting the bait all the way hook line and sinker.

"Now, do you see racism in those lines? Salon and the rest of the nuts do, and they should be mocked and repudiated at every turn."

The national anthem is under attack by the intellectually lazy cowards who cry, 'racist!' - Jen Kuznicki

ROFLMMFAO

Wrong again. If his problem was with white people it wouldnt matter if they were racist or not
Nope his problem is with white racists like I said. You just flunked basic math so you dont understand the concept of a subset.

Get used to it. Whites will soon be a minority.

You are an ignorant wretch.

Hispanics are increasingly identifying as white and whites will not be a minority in this country EVER, doofus.
There you have it. Whites have redefined what white is so they will not be a minority. :laugh:
There you have it. Whites have redefined what white is so they will not be a minority
Hispanics are identifying as white...
everybody wants to be white

ROFLMMFAO

Nope his problem is with white racists like I said. You just flunked basic math so you dont understand the concept of a subset.
If he doesn't have a problem with racist blacks,
then he's a racist himself, idiot!

Get used to it. Whites will soon be a minority.

You are an ignorant wretch.

Hispanics are increasingly identifying as white and whites will not be a minority in this country EVER, doofus.
There you have it. Whites have redefined what white is so they will not be a minority. :laugh:
There you have it. Whites have redefined what white is so they will not be a minority
Hispanics are identifying as white...
everybody wants to be white
Hispanics were always white. Spain is in europe. You guys hated them and called them spics. Now you want them to save you from becoming a minority.
laugh.gif

If he doesn't have a problem with racist blacks,
then he's a racist himself, idiot!
I dont know if he has a problem or not with racist Blacks. I know for certain he has a problem with racist whites and police brutality

"That would be just a net of 1.2 million people who changed back to “white,” and given the fact that there was a 43 percent increase in the U.S. Hispanic population from 2000 to 2010, wouldn’t Cohn’s definitive conclusion suggest a lesser percentage if you took into account the 2010 total numbers instead of basing it on the 2000 ones?"

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion,
A home and a country, should leave us no more?
Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps' pollution.

This is the most frustrating truth that so many Americans are today are unwilling to face: they deny our right to bear arms, work, or have a home, and they plead "innocent" of the shedding of our enemies' blood, without which it would have been our own blood shed instead. In patronizing cowardice they strive to "protect" the "wimmen and chilluns" from the brutal truth and harsh reality of war.

And when my own blood, or that of other Americans, is shed by enemies and traitors, then in their denial they practice hate and discrimination, turn tail, run from the battle, and appease the enemy.

Huh?

Forum List

Back