Is the fact of Moore, Biden, Franken, etc good for the republic, or evil. I argue good

a loss for words

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2017
upper left corner of the republic
the fact that politicians are revealed as All these perverts and degenerates ald slimeballs is good for the republic. The kind of North korean slavish respect for politicians like you saw when 0bama was inaugurated can never again be pushed on us. It is not just the degenerates themselves prevent that, but their enablers and people who forgive THEIR degenerates that shows we shouldn't trust ANY of them.

Republicans say the democrat is too awful we are voting for Moore. Democrats say sure Franken and Biden are rotten, but Republicans are worse. Degenerates stay, and both sides are complicit, and the concept of the good moral politician takes a hit from which it will never recover.

I think this is a good idea, I don't like giving politicians any authority over us beyond the bare minimum

Liberals here say what has more value a democrat or a pervert.
And I don't think they will like Alabama's reply!

I have to disagree there is objective photographic evidence that Biden and Franken are perverts but not for Moore. I would like to see Moore lose because the butt whipping that the D operatives will get from his defamation suit and the ammo that will be provided for the 2018 election by it. Undoing the slush fund would be another fun thing to do.

the fact that politicians are revealed as All these perverts and degenerates ald slimeballs is good for the republic. The kind of North korean slavish respect for politicians like you saw when 0bama was inaugurated can never again be pushed on us. It is not just the degenerates themselves prevent that, but their enablers and people who forgive THEIR degenerates that shows we shouldn't trust ANY of them.

Republicans say the democrat is too awful we are voting for Moore. Democrats say sure Franken and Biden are rotten, but Republicans are worse. Degenerates stay, and both sides are complicit, and the concept of the good moral politician takes a hit from which it will never recover.

I think this is a good idea, I don't like giving politicians any authority over us beyond the bare minimum

Yeah, like we need more libertarian bullshit in politics.

I have to disagree there is objective photographic evidence that Biden and Franken are perverts but not for Moore. I would like to see Moore lose because the butt whipping that the D operatives will get from his defamation suit and the ammo that will be provided for the 2018 election by it. Undoing the slush fund would be another fun thing to do.
I'm saying Alabama's choice is going to be one big punch in the mouth! Roy is going to win and they are going to scream!

I'm saying Alabama's choice is going to be one big punch in the mouth! Roy is going to win and they are going to scream!

Dear Darkfury,

I used to like to pop that cherry and make em' scream too!

Sincerely,

Roy Moore

How did Joe get in on this list ? He pays his way.He's good people.
joefrank.jpg

Forum List

Back