South African court doubles Oscar Pistorius's prison sentence

And why should I give a damn? It's South Africa. South Chicago concerns me. What do I care who kills who in Africa?
You shouldn't. Political Junky is one of those Jews who so hates white Christians they just can't help themselves. It comes from drinking the blood of Christian children every Passover.

And why should I give a damn? It's South Africa. South Chicago concerns me. What do I care who kills who in Africa?
You shouldn't. Political Junky is one of those Jews who so hates white Christians they just can't help themselves. It comes from drinking the blood of Christian children every Passover.
cnelsen, a con who hates Jews, but loves Israel .. go figure.

He's not asking me to stand up for African scum I could care less about!

No, I don't hate Jews. I just hate you. Oh, and any other disloyal traitor panting after the destruction of my culture and the genocide of my people.

Last edited:
Last edited:
0c1404bab5c03de82e1fd3a0587a8ddd--a-box-southern-charm.jpg

Forum List

Back