Can We Expect Parking Lot Wars/Battles/Fights On Black Friday?,It Does Happen.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:hitit: By now, most or all of us have heard stories/reports,nationally or locally regarding brawls/fist fights/shootings over those rare parking spaces. Could this happen again this weekend? Can you just imagine yourself and another vehicle driving/heading for the same vacant lot in a full parking lot? Maybe anywhere in New York or Chicago? You think the other driver will just let you have the spot without a fight?
:smoke:
We probably hear stories of this nature 3 to maybe 10 times a year? depending on where you live,right? So where is the last place you would want to find yourself in this debacle? Manhattan? The Bronx? Queens? South Chicago? East LA?
:meow:

• Banned
i have only heard of one story when one person was shot dead. god, how bad of a temper would anyone have to need to shoot someone over a parking space?

I hope so. If you rush out the day after Thanksgiving and crowd into a store with thousands of other animals just so that you can save a few bucks on a toaster I hope another shopper beats you with a golf club in the middle of sporting goods.

I don't think so. We went to Wally World yesterday to see what they were rolling out on pallets, and it looks pretty paltry compared to last year. Lots of stuff but nothing I couldn't live without.

Last year they had a video drone for 30 bucks an I got one. It flew away two days later, never to bee seen again. My wife bought me another one, it's still up in a tree.

Then after Christmas, they had some weren't selling so they dropped the price to $25. I bought three of them: One's up in another tree, one disappeared downtown, and the last one's still new in the box out in the garage.

• Banned
I hope so. If you rush out the day after Thanksgiving and crowd into a store with thousands of other animals just so that you can save a few bucks on a toaster I hope another shopper beats you with a golf club in the middle of sporting goods.
i love watching two people fight to the near death in a best buy isle over the last sale item on the shelf.

I was the OTC pharmacy manager and dreaded that day. Everyone did. You'd be hard pressed to find supposed grown assed people acting so despicable.
Sometimes I wanted to hide just in the aisle behind an endcap display and stick a foot out for tripping on as they wooshed by on their way to snatch someone's 20 dollar bargain from their hands.

• Banned
can anyone imagine being in an aisle with Hillary Clinton on her PMS week and she grabs an item out of your hand? being it was the last one and she demanded it! or she would eat you alive?

These department stores should do the world a service and hand out knives to these people at the door. Clean up will be a mess, but the next 364 days would be awesome.

These department stores should do the world a service and hand out knives to these people at the door. Clean up will be a mess, but the next 364 days would be awesome.

Set up a cage fight octogon and put the last flat screen in there. Two lucky participants can fight till their heads are on backwards and the survivor takes the tv

Last edited:
yah,,,lets set up a few octogons in best buy and let the kids beat the crap out of themselves over the last 60 inch wide screens

you guys remember that video of two woman going at it at wal-mart in the shampoo isle? it was just a bottle of shampoo,,,no need to fight to the death over it

Forum List

Back