Is the Canadian parliament forever stained after Trudeau and Zelensky honored a Waffen SS Nazi there?

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
This woman may be right. Should the building be torn down, and a monument to victims of the Nazi regime built in it's place?

Certainly, both Trudeau and Zelensky should resign in disgrace immediately.

Canadians have souls? ... since when? ... give back AMERICAN COLUMBIA and maybe we can talk ...

Fifty-four forty or FIGHT ...

Only NAZIS would outlaw Holocaust Denialism ... [giggle] ...

Canadians have souls? ... since when? ... give back AMERICAN COLUMBIA and maybe we can talk ...

Fifty-four forty or FIGHT ...

Only NAZIS would outlaw Holocaust Denialism ... [giggle] ...
The scene in Canada's parliament had a positive effect against America's war against Russia. It brought to public view that the Ukrainian side consists of thousands of Nazis.

Trudeau has apologized but was able to make the point that he and the rest of parliament members were fooled by the Speaker. He won't resign and the Canadian people won't be asking him to resign.

Zelensky?

Can he apologize for what he has to own?

Why would his people even care about their country being associated with Nazis?

Why would America care?

The scene in Canada's parliament had a positive effect against America's war against Russia. It brought to public view that the Ukrainian side consists of thousands of Nazis.

Trudeau has apologized but was able to make the point that he and the rest of parliament members were fooled by the Speaker. He won't resign and the Canadian people won't be asking him to resign.

Zelensky?

Can he apologize for what he has to own?

Why would his people even care about their country being associated with Nazis?

Why would America care?

It's important to point out that the left's near unanimous support for Ukraine is actually support for Nazis.

No, they're not dishonored... not in the slightest.

It was an honest mistake.

All the coulda-woulda-shoulda in the world won't change it.

Yes, the individual should, indeed, have been better vetted, however...

Unless there wee indicators present that would have raised alarm bells, known to the players, they're off the hook...

And all the Russiaphiles and Putin a$$-kissers on the face of the planet, pi$$ing and moaning, can't put them back on the hook.

It brought to public view that the Ukrainian side consists of thousands of Nazis.

Why would a Slavic people advocate the genecide of Slavic peoples? ... just curious is all ... is this like anti-semitic Jews or something? ...

The only thing that stopped the Soviet slaughter of the Ukrainians was the Nazi slaughter of Ukrainians ...

The guy is 98-years-old ... a little math ... he was seven-fucking-years-old when Hitler came to power ... is that the Nazi everyone's afraid of ...

The correction:

It brought to public view that CANADIAN side consists of MILLIONS of NAZIS ...

Why would a Slavic people advocate the genecide of Slavic peoples? ... just curious is all ... is this like anti-semitic Jews or something? ...

The only thing that stopped the Soviet slaughter of the Ukrainians was the Nazi slaughter of Ukrainians ...

The guy is 98-years-old ... a little math ... he was seven-fucking-years-old when Hitler came to power ... is that the Nazi everyone's afraid of ...

The correction:

It brought to public view that CANADIAN side consists of MILLIONS of NAZIS ...

How old he was in 1933 is meaningless when he fought in an SS unit in 1943,44, or 45.

No.

Trudeau will lay blame somewhere, apologize and it will never be mentioned again except for the occasional Twitter user resurrecting it here and there that no one will really see.

2 months from now and no one will remember.

How old he was in 1933 is meaningless when he fought in an SS unit in 1943,44, or 45.

18-, 19- and 20-years-old ... a teenage boy ... do you blame me for selling advanced weapons systems to Iran? ... I was just holding the tail is all, it was The Major's business and none of mine ... we learn that in "Top Secret/SCI" school ...

18-, 19- and 20-years-old ... a teenage boy ... do you blame me for selling advanced weapons systems to Iran? ... I was just holding the tail is all, it was The Major's business and none of mine ... we learn that in "Top Secret/SCI" school ...

He was in a fucking SS Division, as a volunteer.

F638p64X0AEWI5n

I was in a Communications Division, as a volunteer ... I asked before, do you hold me personally responsible for all the acts of terror using advanced weapons systems sold to the Iranians ... you know ... for the purposes of cashing in behind Congress' back? ...

Teenage boys ...

Has the US Army been found to be Criminal organization in a court?

Because the SS was at the Nuremburg "Organization Trials" back after WW II.

Has the US Army been found to be Criminal organization in a court?

Yes ... starting with the English courts in 1775 and currently in both Iranian and in North Korea if these countries even have courts ... {Cite}

Because the SS was at the Nuremburg "Organization Trials" back after WW II.

How many teenage children were tried at Nuremburg? ...

Yes ... starting with the English courts in 1775 and currently in both Iranian and in North Korea if these countries even have courts ... {Cite}

LOL "those Courts"

Are you really trying to defend an SS volunteer by denigrating the US Army?

There is opposing supporting Ukraine, and then there is treasonous asshattery.

You are going towards the latter.

LOL "those Courts"

Are you really trying to defend an SS volunteer by denigrating the US Army?

There is opposing supporting Ukraine, and then there is treasonous asshattery.

You are going towards the latter.

Too cowardly to answer? ... you can sling strawman dick around, now let's see you find the hole ...

I'm not afraid of Nazis ... Nazis are afraid of me ... you've heard of Nuremburg but not Holodomor ... that's sad ...

Too cowardly to answer? ... you can sling strawman dick around, now let's see you find the hole ...

I'm not afraid of Nazis ... Nazis are afraid of me ... you've heard of Nuremburg but not Holodomor ... that's sad ...

Again, the organizations were tried. Being a member made you guilty of being a member.

I've heard of the Holodomor, and Stalin was a prick.

But joining the SS was bad as well, and he shouldn't have been honored by the Canadian Parliament.

Poland wants his ass back to see if he was just an SS member or someone who actually did bad shit.

Forum List

Back