After participating in standing ovation for Waffen SS Nazi, along with Justin Trudeau and Zelensky, Canadian House speaker steps down

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
All three of these assclowns should resign in disgrace for publicly honoring a soldier of Adolf Hitler, but it looks like Trudeau and Zelensky are going to sacrifice a lackey instead.

On brand.

Hunka served in World War II as a member of the 14th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS, according to the Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center, a Jewish human rights group, …

They knew exactly who he was. This was intentional.

Hey look? ESay ’s grandpa! He must be so proud.

1695764018465.jpeg

As usual the left accuse the right of that which they are guilty of. Specifically being or supporting Nazis.
They say we are Putin puppets because we are against funding Ukraine so I guess that makes them Nazi supporters since it is widely known there are Nazi factions working within & for Zelinski.

Stop fucking blowing my tax money on this fraud. Call me whatever the fuck you like but stop the money laundering

As usual the left accuse the right of that which they are guilty of. Specifically being or supporting Nazis.
They say we are Putin puppets because we are against funding Ukraine so I guess that makes them Nazi supporters since it is widely known there are Nazi factions working within & for Zelinski.

Stop fucking blowing my tax money on this fraud. Call me whatever the fuck you like but stop the money laundering

Now we've all watched Trudeau and Zelensky give an actual soldier of Adolf Hitler a standing ovation, in front of the whole world. Facts are facts.

When is Justin Castreau going to resign?

That's what I want to know!

Aren't you proud of your granddaddy in NKVD uniform, silly boy?
I am proud of my granddads. One of them fell in 1942, other was fighting from the border in 1941 to Prague in 1945, he finished the war as a Guards Major. A victorious hero.
IMG_3178.JPG

They weren't NKVD as far as I can get.
This is my grandfather in May 1941 near his mother's coffin. He has a star on his left sleeve. This means that a few months later, if he had been captured by the Germans, he would have been shot, as he fell under the nazi category of "Commissars and Jews".
By the way, three of his brothers are present in this photo. All died in the war.
S7301528.JPG

Forum List

Back