Is the canadian Forum a Waste of Bandwith?

Is the canadian Forum a Waste of Bandwith

• Yes - Nothing of significance has ever come from canada

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Yes - It is canada, who cares

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No - I'm stoned and canucks make me laugh, eh!

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
I am just curious..is the canadian forum a waste of bandwith. No relevant news has ever come out of canada and if so, it is covered in the rest of the forum. Giving canada their own forum is pretty much pointless as they have little self identity outside of their asshole attitudes towards the greatest nation on the earth, The United States of America.

• Banned
They also make that nasty ass poutine shit. That is enough to eliminate them as worthy.

• Banned
Seriously, look at the forum. No one participates in it...I think the last post before I helped them out was 3 weeks ago...not to mention, having a canadian forum takes away from the credibility of a US message board...like USMESSAGEBOARD! This isn't canadianMessageBoard.com!

Seriously, look at the forum. No one participates in it...I think the last post before I helped them out was 3 weeks ago...not to mention, having a canadian forum takes away from the credibility of a US message board...like USMESSAGEBOARD! This isn't canadianMessageBoard.com!

You've posted here before?

• Banned
Last post since I started this important thread!

I am just curious..is the canadian forum a waste of bandwith. No relevant news has ever come out of canada and if so, it is covered in the rest of the forum. Giving canada their own forum is pretty much pointless as they have little self identity outside of their asshole attitudes towards the greatest nation on the earth, The United States of America.
I would like to have a Germany forum instead, where I can put my rants on the maggots and the thugs they elect.

No, but replace "Canada" with "Nutz" and you have an excellent point.

For those interested, this forum is about to rock.The Canadian forum will hit the wall big time.

Now that the mid terms in the states are over, politics canuck style are about to begin.

I am about to do provincial and coast to coast.

Last edited:
I have directed as many as I could from Free Dominion to the only political website I consider worthy.

I am so grateful USMB is out there.

I posted at FreeDominion years ago until I made an off-handed remark, one that wouldn't bat an eyelid here, to the incredibly thin-skinned woman who ran the place and was banned.

I posted at FreeDominion years ago until I made an off-handed remark, one that wouldn't bat an eyelid here, to the incredibly thin-skinned woman who ran the place and was banned.

That would be Connie.:lol: I wish they were back in business though.

We've got no one now up here. But hey I will run with this forum because despite everyone and their mother bitching on a good day about it USMB is amazing.

Truly I wish would understand how great it is to have this

I just wanted to say...60% of USMB agrees that canada is a waste of thought!

Forum List

Back