Alberta Bill 10 Encourages Discrimination And Bullying Of Children

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014

Amends RSA 2000 cS-3

3(1)
The School Act is amended by this section.
(3) Section 1(1) is amended by adding the following after
clause (b):

(b.1) “bullying” means repeated and hostile or demeaning
behaviour by an individual in the school community
where the behaviour is intended to cause harm, fear or
distress to one or more other individuals in the school
community, including psychological harm or harm to an
individual’s reputation;

The School Board and the government are already legally enforcing psychological harm upon children while openly supporting the harm of children and citizens reputations. This is a prime example of the government and the School Board themselves bullying children into becoming victims of a deliberate form of discrimination..

That Transsexuals and Transgender are legal and supported through school and in government is proof that the government and the school board are encouraging homosexuals to legally continue to discriminate heterosexuals. Some homosexuals go so far out of their way to deceive thus discriminate heterosexuals that they are even getting away with legally having their genital surgically mutilated to pretend to be the opposite sex that they are born which makes these homosexuals more convincing to discriminate heterosexuals with homosexual deceptions. The school board and the government supports discrimination against heterosexuality while they bully students into having to accept being discriminated against or further suffer more consequences.

This supports the humiliation of heterosexuals, the traumatization of heterosexuals, the degradation of heterosexuals, the discrimination of unsuspecting heterosexuals which is quite obviously bullying on the part of the government and on the part of the school board against our heterosexual children to be guinea pigs to be discriminated against by these homosexuals.

Because some homosexuals have a hard time accepting themselves for what they are, this is justification for the school board and the government to allow homosexuals to mentally, physically, emotionally harm heterosexuals with their every homosexual lie and deception?
Fact: "what makes a man a man is being born with a penis"

Fact "what makes a woman a woman is being born with a vagina"

Fact "what makes a homosexual a homosexual is that they have sex with those born with the same sex genital that they themselves are born with"

Fact "what makes a heterosexual a heterosexual is that we have sex with those born with the opposite sex genital we ourselves are born with".

The only people who try telling you different are homosexual activists which is what has opened the door and keeps the door wide open to continue to allow homosexuals to make a mockery out of heterosexuality with their every lie and deception and now it has infected our school systems as poor innocent children are being bullied into accepting being discriminated against or having to suffer the consequences for it. This is an outrage and quite obviously a door that needs to be slammed shut permanently.

A homosexual wanting to be with a homosexual is one thing. A homosexual out to deceive thus discriminate heterosexuals is completely unacceptable

people who try telling you such as

"95% of homosexuals are born with a insufficient amount of the required or normal chemicals that are usually needed in the development process during pregnancy. This causes fetus's to develop insufficiently one way or the other that differs from their physical attributes and development"

Is just another example of the excuses that homosexual activists will make up to be able to continue to justify homosexuals to legally discriminate heterosexuals. How do heterosexuals have the right to have sex exclusively with those born with the opposite sex genital we ourselves are born with.when we have these types of homosexuals deceiving us? It's discrimination. The school board and the government are currently educating children with that it is ok to suffer the discrimination, the physical, psychological, and emotional abuse if you are a heterosexual. Of course the excuse used is that homosexuals have a hard time accepting themselves for what they are so heterosexuals deserve to be discriminated against and proof of this is that the government and the school board force on the public and innocent little children that transgender and transsexual is legal.

Transgender, transsexual are exactly the types of homosexuals that discriminate heterosexuals for our sexual orientation, and while also in deceiving / discriminating heterosexuals with these homosexual deceptions, are also encouraging other homosexuals to the same.

Our legislation(s) and school board(s) need to be cleaned up immediately for the well being and sanity of current and future generations of students as well all citizens being governed!

All procedures, surgeries and altercations must be made illegal for being used to make a person appear the opposite sex that they are born, as well discrimination against heterosexuality needs to be criminalized for the well being and sanity of current and future generations. Which quite obviously means that transgender and transsexual needs to be criminalized.

Homosexuals wanting to have sex with other homosexuals or even bisexuals are one thing, but homosexuals that discriminate heterosexuals with homosexual deceptions is unacceptable. That this type of homosexual behavior being currently deemed as acceptable in the school system or in government is unacceptable.

Homosexuals who have a hard time accepting themselves for what they are is no excuse for making legal the discrimination of heterosexuals. The age has come for homosexuals to have to legally respect heterosexuals for being heterosexual especially in our school systems as well homosexuals are going to have to start accepting themselves for what they are instead of making heterosexuals suffer discrimination for these homosexuals having a hard time accepting themselves for what they are in the first place!

Just think, how is their equality for heterosexuals to be heterosexual when we have these homosexuals going so far out of their way to deceive us that they are getting their genitals surgically mutilated along with all kinds of other altercations and procedures? There is no equality in that.

It's time to remove homosexual activist insanity from legislation and school systems.

I'm blown away that false claims of discrimination was all it took for homosexual activists to escalate their lies and deceptions upon legislation and forced into the minds of poor innocent children in the first place. This really is way beyond an outrage and needs to be corrected immediately.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

I'll also include more information that homosexual activists have used to deceive society down here: Only I'll bring up the relevance that homosexual activists deliberately left out

A hermaphrodite is naturally born with two genitals, if they choose too, could have a genital removed and still be left with a genital that they were "naturally born with."

A person born without a genital is neither male or female. They are obviously not a homosexual or a heterosexual. They would obviously not have the nerve endings that make up a genital therefore what sex they pretend to be is their own choice to make and is irrelevant to the fact that these people are not homosexual, not male, not female, not heterosexual because the fact remains that they are not born with a sex genital.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Anybody who's anti-homosexual child rape is on the queer bullying target list.

That wasn't about child rape, as an individual in my experience, being one who exposes homosexual activists for the liars and deceivers that they prove to be on the foundation of their every issue to do with their bias agenda has had me on the homosexual activist bullying target list including tonnes of stalkers, impersonators, etc attempting to shut me down by having me banned off of several sites, slander me up, hide me from the public as best they could..But I'll not quit until I succeed, the inevitable.

This one fills you right in,

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Please! If you would like to start an intelligent discussion, could you try to write a coherent, grammatically correct post?

I'm afraid I couldn't make it past:
Some homosexuals go so far out of their way to deceive thus discriminate heterosexuals that they are even getting away with legally having their genital surgically mutilated to pretend to be the opposite sex that they are born which makes these homosexuals more convincing to discriminate heterosexuals with homosexual deceptions.

• Banned
Please! If you would like to start an intelligent discussion, could you try to write a coherent, grammatically correct post?

I'm afraid I couldn't make it past:
Some homosexuals go so far out of their way to deceive thus discriminate heterosexuals that they are even getting away with legally having their genital surgically mutilated to pretend to be the opposite sex that they are born which makes these homosexuals more convincing to discriminate heterosexuals with homosexual deceptions.

If you knew what intelligence was, you wouldn't be begging me for such an explanation in the first place. That which you are attempting to label as incoherent is self explanatory.

My suggestion for you is eat lots of fish and perhaps in a few years you will begin to understand what intelligence is.before it is possible for you to genuinely offer an intelligent conversation.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

• Banned
It pleases me to know that me being so very thorough bother you that much to try and make it out to be rambling.

Thanks.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Proper English would help your credibility. Your poorly crafted, ungrammatical posts, while decipherable, given enough effort, hardly seem worthy of such effort. Are you, perhaps, not a native English speaker?

It pleases me to know that me being so very thorough bother you that much to try and make it out to be rambling.

Thanks.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Being unable to understand proper grammar and make your point in three paragraphs or less is nothing to be pleased about.

Proper English would help your credibility. Your poorly crafted, ungrammatical posts, while decipherable, given enough effort, hardly seem worthy of such effort. Are you, perhaps, not a native English speaker?

If your brain is way too small to understand something so simple as what I share all by yourself, understand that I share what I do (despite your reservations towards my choice of words) for the general public to understand and can't cater specially for the mentally defficient.

Perhaps some day a five year old will explain what I share to you in a way that even you can understand.

Hang in there big guy.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Thanks.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Being unable to understand proper grammar and make your point in three paragraphs or less is nothing to be pleased about.

It pleases me to know that you feel that way because it reveals how desperate you are to make your pathetic delusions the issue because you are unable to contest the facts which reveal homosexual activists for the low life two faced discriminating liars and deceivers that they prove to be.

my pleasure.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. be good, be strong!

And why, pray tell, would anyone want to watch you eat?

Why don't you share with us all, why did you watch me eat?

love

David jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Why did you post a video of you eating? Believe me sir, I didn't watch much of it.

Because for me it was good for a laugh and within the next couple of weeks of releasing the video of me eating, Jimmy Kimmel used the idea and ate pizza on stage.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Amends RSA 2000 cS-3

3(1)
clause (b):

individual’s reputation;

The School Board and the government are already legally enforcing psychological harm upon children while openly supporting the harm of children and citizens reputations. This is a prime example of the government and the School Board themselves bullying children into becoming victims of a deliberate form of discrimination..

That Transsexuals and Transgender are legal and supported through school and in government is proof that the government and the school board are encouraging homosexuals to legally continue to discriminate heterosexuals. Some homosexuals go so far out of their way to deceive thus discriminate heterosexuals that they are even getting away with legally having their genital surgically mutilated to pretend to be the opposite sex that they are born which makes these homosexuals more convincing to discriminate heterosexuals with homosexual deceptions. The school board and the government supports discrimination against heterosexuality while they bully students into having to accept being discriminated against or further suffer more consequences.

This supports the humiliation of heterosexuals, the traumatization of heterosexuals, the degradation of heterosexuals, the discrimination of unsuspecting heterosexuals which is quite obviously bullying on the part of the government and on the part of the school board against our heterosexual children to be guinea pigs to be discriminated against by these homosexuals.

Because some homosexuals have a hard time accepting themselves for what they are, this is justification for the school board and the government to allow homosexuals to mentally, physically, emotionally harm heterosexuals with their every homosexual lie and deception?

Fact "what makes a homosexual a homosexual is that they have sex with those born with the same sex genital that they themselves are born with"

Fact "what makes a heterosexual a heterosexual is that we have sex with those born with the opposite sex genital we ourselves are born with".

The only people who try telling you different are homosexual activists which is what has opened the door and keeps the door wide open to continue to allow homosexuals to make a mockery out of heterosexuality with their every lie and deception and now it has infected our school systems as poor innocent children are being bullied into accepting being discriminated against or having to suffer the consequences for it. This is an outrage and quite obviously a door that needs to be slammed shut permanently.

A homosexual wanting to be with a homosexual is one thing. A homosexual out to deceive thus discriminate heterosexuals is completely unacceptable

"95% of homosexuals are born with a insufficient amount of the required or normal chemicals that are usually needed in the development process during pregnancy. This causes fetus's to develop insufficiently one way or the other that differs from their physical attributes and development"

Is just another example of the excuses that homosexual activists will make up to be able to continue to justify homosexuals to legally discriminate heterosexuals. How do heterosexuals have the right to have sex exclusively with those born with the opposite sex genital we ourselves are born with.when we have these types of homosexuals deceiving us? It's discrimination. The school board and the government are currently educating children with that it is ok to suffer the discrimination, the physical, psychological, and emotional abuse if you are a heterosexual. Of course the excuse used is that homosexuals have a hard time accepting themselves for what they are so heterosexuals deserve to be discriminated against and proof of this is that the government and the school board force on the public and innocent little children that transgender and transsexual is legal.

Transgender, transsexual are exactly the types of homosexuals that discriminate heterosexuals for our sexual orientation, and while also in deceiving / discriminating heterosexuals with these homosexual deceptions, are also encouraging other homosexuals to the same.

Our legislation(s) and school board(s) need to be cleaned up immediately for the well being and sanity of current and future generations of students as well all citizens being governed!

All procedures, surgeries and altercations must be made illegal for being used to make a person appear the opposite sex that they are born, as well discrimination against heterosexuality needs to be criminalized for the well being and sanity of current and future generations. Which quite obviously means that transgender and transsexual needs to be criminalized.

Homosexuals wanting to have sex with other homosexuals or even bisexuals are one thing, but homosexuals that discriminate heterosexuals with homosexual deceptions is unacceptable. That this type of homosexual behavior being currently deemed as acceptable in the school system or in government is unacceptable.

Homosexuals who have a hard time accepting themselves for what they are is no excuse for making legal the discrimination of heterosexuals. The age has come for homosexuals to have to legally respect heterosexuals for being heterosexual especially in our school systems as well homosexuals are going to have to start accepting themselves for what they are instead of making heterosexuals suffer discrimination for these homosexuals having a hard time accepting themselves for what they are in the first place!

Just think, how is their equality for heterosexuals to be heterosexual when we have these homosexuals going so far out of their way to deceive us that they are getting their genitals surgically mutilated along with all kinds of other altercations and procedures? There is no equality in that.

It's time to remove homosexual activist insanity from legislation and school systems.

I'm blown away that false claims of discrimination was all it took for homosexual activists to escalate their lies and deceptions upon legislation and forced into the minds of poor innocent children in the first place. This really is way beyond an outrage and needs to be corrected immediately.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

I'll also include more information that homosexual activists have used to deceive society down here: Only I'll bring up the relevance that homosexual activists deliberately left out

A hermaphrodite is naturally born with two genitals, if they choose too, could have a genital removed and still be left with a genital that they were "naturally born with."

A person born without a genital is neither male or female. They are obviously not a homosexual or a heterosexual. They would obviously not have the nerve endings that make up a genital therefore what sex they pretend to be is their own choice to make and is irrelevant to the fact that these people are not homosexual, not male, not female, not heterosexual because the fact remains that they are not born with a sex genital.

Hi David
I wonder if you can also draw the parallel
with people who claim to be nonreligious or areligious, nontheist or secular,
that indirectly "discriminate against" and promote bullying of those who are religious.

Does this same paradigm apply in that case?

Amends RSA 2000 cS-3

3(1)
clause (b):

individual’s reputation;

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

Hi David
I wonder if you can also draw the parallel
with people who claim to be nonreligious or areligious, nontheist or secular,
that indirectly "discriminate against" and promote bullying of those who are religious.

Does this same paradigm apply in that case?

You explain the relevance of your questioning to do with the foundation of this issue or take notice that you already reveal yourself to be so very desperately scrambling to try and make anything else the issue because you are unable to contest the facts which reveal homosexuals and homosexual activists for the liars, deceivers and discriminators that they prove to be as clearly demonstrated in the very composition beginning this very thread.!

You quite obviously demonstrate to not care anything for respecting heterosexuality which is why you are so very weak and pathetic to try and make religion the issue when religion has absolutely nothing to do with the foundation of this issue again which is clearly demonstrated within the very composition beginning this very thread.

It is my pleasure to continue to fight for the well being and sanity of current and future generations and I also take great pleasure as well in pointing out homosexual activists many attempts of trying to make anything else the issue because they are not able to contest what fact reveals on the foundation of this issue with so much as a shred of validity!

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!

.you are trying to have an intelligent conversation with a canadian? Kick yourself!

Forum List

Back