Is States Secession in the Future for USA???

If you think six-guns will get in the way .. think again brother.

In America, marching is the most violent form of outrage we can muster.

What do you think we are .. Cubans?

These Rex 84 websites claim Robert Mueller Municipal airport in Austin has detention areas inside hangars. Robert Mueller Airport doesn't even exist anymore. It's got a real nice Childrens Hospital there tho !

These Rex 84 websites claim Robert Mueller Municipal airport in Austin has detention areas inside hangars. Robert Mueller Airport doesn't even exist anymore. It's got a real nice Childrens Hospital there tho !

REX 84 was revealed by Oliver North, thus the program has been in existence for many years, thus some if not many changes have occured since some of the websites started talking about it.

But there is no denial they exist.

REX 84 was revealed by Oliver North, thus the program has been in existence for many years, thus some if not many changes have occured since some of the websites started talking about it.

But there is no denial they exist.

Would that be the same Oliver North who was illegally selling weapons to Iran and Reagan claimed he had no idea?

so the "incentive" for us to comply would be threats of bodily harm ?

Of course there would be all manner of threats, but many would see it as their civic duty, others would comply in fear of survival.

Americans aren't that courageous.

The soviet union fell because they went broke trying to maintain an arms race with us. We will fall because we are broke trying to maintain too many wars AND giving what is left over to the already obscenely wealthy.

AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!!!!!!!:clap2::clap2:

Would that be the same Oliver North who was illegally selling weapons to Iran and Reagan claimed he had no idea?

The same my brother ..

YouTube - Oliver North Questioned - Rex 84 Exposed ...

FEMA plans on suspension of the US constitution exposed ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug0IL7k3elQ]YouTube - Oliver North Questioned - Rex 84 Exposed During Iran Contra[/ame]

We do have a right, however, to oust our government at any time it becomes tyrannical and stops serving/listening to the people.

As far as I'm concerned, the US government no longer serves the people of the US, nor does it answer to them. When voters decide, they are aribtrarily overruled, either by judges or politicians. Despite the fact that nobody wanted these ridiculous buy-outs, our REPRESENTATIVES and SENATORS ON CAPITOL HILL ignored us and forged ahead.

Our constitution gives us the right and the responsibility to confront our government, militarily if need be (hence the 2nd amendment) when they stop serving us and become tyrants.

The same my brother ..

YouTube - Oliver North Questioned - Rex 84 Exposed ...

FEMA plans on suspension of the US constitution exposed ...

YouTube - Oliver North Questioned - Rex 84 Exposed During Iran Contra

Conspiracy clap-trap. Probably put out by the same people who modified a film clip of North to show him saying that he most feared Osama bin Laden during the I-C hearings. Which of course he didn't, he said Abu Nidal.

But, since this is a fantasy thread, I guess that's a good place for conspiracy clap-trap.

Oh, and if we WERE to rise up against the government to clean house, that wouldn't exactly be secession.

Conspiracy clap-trap. Probably put out by the same people who modified a film clip of North to show him saying that he most feared Osama bin Laden during the I-C hearings. Which of course he didn't, he said Abu Nidal.

But, since this is a fantasy thread, I guess that's a good place for conspiracy clap-trap.

"Conspiracy clap-trap" .. that's a new one .. but as ridiculous a label as "conspiracy theory"

I imagine the conspiracy genie also formed an image of North testifying in front of the US Congress as well .. or are you suggesting North did not testify and reveal the REX 84 program.

... make you want to do a bit of research before you answer?

That would be a good thing.

"Conspiracy clap-trap" .. that's a new one .. but as ridiculous a label as "conspiracy theory"

I imagine the conspiracy genie also formed an image of North testifying in front of the US Congress as well .. or are you suggesting North did not testify and reveal the REX 84 program.

... make you want to do a bit of research before you answer?

That would be a good thing.

I'm not talking about any of that. I'm talking about the suggestion that there is a sinister plan led by FEMA to crush the people and institute martial law.

Look, FEMA stands for the Federal Emergency Management Agency. That mean EVERY emergency you can possibly think of including the ones that 24 pops up every season. If they did not have plans that included the institution of martial law in the case of widespread calamity in which the normal institutions of government (including police) breakdown then they would be as remiss as Rumsfeld was for not having a plan to deal with the same thing during the invasion of Iraq. The suggestion that it is something else is pure hokum.

We do have a right, however, to oust our government at any time it becomes tyrannical and stops serving/listening to the people.

As far as I'm concerned, the US government no longer serves the people of the US, nor does it answer to them. When voters decide, they are aribtrarily overruled, either by judges or politicians. Despite the fact that nobody wanted these ridiculous buy-outs, our REPRESENTATIVES and SENATORS ON CAPITOL HILL ignored us and forged ahead.

Our constitution gives us the right and the responsibility to confront our government, militarily if need be (hence the 2nd amendment) when they stop serving us and become tyrants.

Look, I'm with you as far as the second amendment goes. I'm with you as far as the people reserving the ultimate right to revolution. But, as a practical matter, you must understand it would look like if we decided to do it. There would be a whole lot of Alamos. You'll find people very thin-skinned versus an M1A2 tank. Remember, they rolled Bradley Fighting Vehicles against Waco. And that wasn't shit.

And HIllary is Secretary of State.

I'm just saying. Our constitution provides for it, it isn't illegal, and it isn't secession if it's done a certain way.

And HIllary is Secretary of State.

I'm just saying. Our constitution provides for it, it isn't illegal, and it isn't secession if it's done a certain way.

It's never illegal if it succeeds. It's always illegal (and probably immoral) if it fails. The victors write the history.

Just ask poor Richard III. Not only did he lose to the Tudors, they gave him a hump, a lame leg and a poor disposition throughout history. Completely unsupportable in fact, but that is the common vision of him now.

I'm not talking about any of that. I'm talking about the suggestion that there is a sinister plan led by FEMA to crush the people and institute martial law.

Look, FEMA stands for the Federal Emergency Management Agency. That mean EVERY emergency you can possibly think of including the ones that 24 pops up every season. If they did not have plans that included the institution of martial law in the case of widespread calamity in which the normal institutions of government (including police) breakdown then they would be as remiss as Rumsfeld was for not having a plan to deal with the same thing during the invasion of Iraq. The suggestion that it is something else is pure hokum.

That makes sense, although you have much more faith in FEMA and the system than I do.

Additionally, I wouldn't call it sinister, which implies secret, or would I even call it outrageous given that Bush signed executive orders NSDP51 and HSDP20 last year which supercedes REX 84 and gives control of all local governments to the White House.

I believe that everything government does is done for a reason.

Perhaps you're right .. but I don't trust this government or the forces that control it.

I think the Declaration of Independence gives all states the right to secede.

In fact, I think the south had that right and the north stepped all over them.

You're right, it will take a successful armed rebellion, and that's why our forefathers gave us the 2nd amendment.

The Declaration of Independence isn't actually any kind of law, meaning it gives no rights and takes no rights away. What it does tell us, is that the founders all believed that the people had the right to do away with a government if it was becoming abusive to their rights and liberty. Also, the fact that the states are always referred to as "independent and sovereign" in the Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation, and the Constitution pretty much confirm that the founders believed that secession was a fundamental and necessary part of states' rights.

The south absolutely had the right to leave the Union and form a government that would better represent them.

What do you expect from a man that signed the Emancipation Proclamation which exempted every slave under his control?

Agreed. Lincoln only gave the Emancipation Proclamation because the war was going bad at that point, and he wanted southern slaves to rise up against their masters. Lincoln was a double-talking tyrant, and if the south had somehow won the war they would have been well within their rights to hang him for his war crimes.

the South were traitors to the flag.....

Wrong. The south was tired of bearing the brunt of protectionist tariffs that benefitted the north but hurt them. The independent and sovereign states of the south decided it would be in their best interest to sever ties with the Union and form their own government. Were the New England states "traitors to the flag" when they formed a convention to decide whether they should or should not secede in 1814? Were the founding fathers "traitors to the flag" of Britain because they decided that it would be in their best interest to have their own government?

I think the Declaration of Independence gives all states the right to secede.

No. The Declaration of Independence has no force of law at all. And the high court has already held that seccession is illegal.

In fact, I think the south had that right and the north stepped all over them.

Again... as has already been pointed out, that isn't the case.

You're right, it will take a successful armed rebellion, and that's why our forefathers gave us the 2nd amendment.

You guys are nuts....seriously. They should have cut you loose during the Civil War since the loonies just want to re-fight it.

Interestingly, you'd still lose because the money is still in the North... as are the munitions and military.

The concept is, however, insane. But please say it again more loudly into the vase on your desk. I'm sure someone from the NSA will be there soon. :cuckoo:

No. The Declaration of Independence has no force of law at all. And the high court has already held that seccession is illegal.

Again... as has already been pointed out, that isn't the case.

You guys are nuts....seriously. They should have cut you loose during the Civil War since the loonies just want to re-fight it.

Interestingly, you'd still lose because the money is still in the North... as are the munitions and military.

The concept is, however, insane. But please say it again more loudly into the vase on your desk. I'm sure someone from the NSA will be there soon. :cuckoo:
Spoken like a true Gestapo im sure youll inform them:eek: its about the Russian Scholar Predicts Economic Crisis Will Rip America Apart, did you read the link nut sack???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back