is something wrong with this. . .

Green card soldiers are mercenaries whose promised material compensation is fast track naturalisation.

I do think any country that hires their services should fulfill their side of the bargain... but if they don't:

CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER

Last edited:
José;2184405 said:
Green card soldiers are mercenaries whose promised material compensation is fast track naturalisation.

I do think any country that hires their services should fulfill their side of the bargain... but if they don't:

CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER

There is already a major river running along the border, and it's not enough to stop people from crossing illegally or drowning in the attempt.

Wouldn't it make more sense to recruit these 2000 military nationals to SERVE in border security instead of wasting away in the ICE detention camps adding to the problem?

Why can't they finish earning their citizenship (and forgive any minor violations) by adding military presence and security to combat illegal immigration and trafficking crime?

Why double the problem when you can put the two together and contribute to a solution?

The two situations posted in the beginning do seem unfair, at least in comparison. But what can we do about it? Also, I know Hispainics tend to really work hard (another gross generalization), so it would be logical that they'd make good soldiers. Kinda like Tim Tebow is a good football player.

Regarding the draft...gosh, I hope we never have to resort to that. But I'd rather go than lose one of my brothers in a war. And I'm female.

Thanks for your reply.

RE: what can we do about it?

After reading the responses, I am thinking about writing to one of the lawyers and asking help to contact the governors of the border states, and setting up means for these military nationals to serve with local militia or federal border patrol.

Especially with that one illegal immigrant who even tried to break out of prison after he was mercifully given life instead of death. Why not deport him to foreign prison labor and trade places with a "noncitizen national" who deserves a pardon for lesser violations.

Gov. Schwarzeneggar also suggested building prisons in Mexico for illegal immigrant inmates, so there is already a similar concept out there. Just need to add to it how the resources can be consolidated to solve multiple problems at once and stop even more waste at taxpayers' expense.

What state are you in? I am in Texas, and have sisters in California. If the border states start organizing a solution, I'm sure the federal government will follow a good lead. It's better than sitting around letting problems with crime and violence get worse and worse. Even starting with a unified concept or proposed solution between states may help with enforcing law and order and end the fear of lawlessness from lack of unified forces.

Originally posted by emilynghiem
There is already a major river running along the border, and it's not enough to stop people from crossing illegally or drowning in the attempt.

Wouldn't it make more sense to recruit these 2000 military nationals to SERVE in border security instead of wasting away in the ICE detention camps adding to the problem?

Why can't they finish earning their citizenship (and forgive any minor violations) by adding military presence and security to combat illegal immigration and trafficking crime?

Why double the problem when you can put the two together and contribute to a solution?

Your proposals are perfectly fine, Emily, no problem at all...

Never said the US didn't have a right to hire mercenaries, I just said I didn't fancy them. But if France can have its French Foreign Legion (mercenaries from all over the world fighting for France), Britain can have its Ghurka riflemen (nepalese mercenaries who have never set foot on the island), why can't the US have hispanics fighting for America in exchange of first world citizenship??

Whatever floats America's boat...

Cucaracha Brigade...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back