Is something in the water?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I just got a call from my brother in law. His wife is in the hospital. She was on the toilet and blood just started gushing out of her rectum, so tomorrow she gets a colonoscopy and will be released Monday to come home. They are moving here from Arizona to help hubby and I with every day things we can no longer do and are scheduled to arrive July 8th.
I told BIL that I will help the best I can until she gets back on her feet, then us 4 old fogies will have to rely on each other.

My sister is having colon problems too...and her daughter.

WTF is going on?

I just got a call from my brother in law. His wife is in the hospital. She was on the toilet and blood just started gushing out of her rectum, so tomorrow she gets a colonoscopy and will be released Monday to come home. They are moving here from Arizona to help hubby and I with every day things we can no longer do and are scheduled to arrive July 8th.
I told BIL that I will help the best I can until she gets back on her feet, then us 4 old fogies will have to rely on each other.

WTF is going on?

Considering what we have done with our diet, I am surprised more people aren't hospitalized with problems.

I wish more people would consider going gluten free and being more careful what they eat. Wheat from 2000 years ago is not the same wheat as today. That stuff is killing our guts.

I have no idea what would be causing their troubles, but I hope there is nothing serious going on. :(

I wish more people would consider going gluten free and being more careful what they eat. Wheat from 2000 years ago is not the same wheat as today. That stuff is killing our guts.

EXACTLY!!!! Gluten free is a great start. We have been on the Paleo Diet and it has made the world of difference.

I have been GF for 2 years..and I do NOT have celiac disease. I am just intolerant to it and my guts let me know. So now my guts are happier. I will never be cured of the colitis I was told today that I have...but my doc was thrilled when I said Drs. Google And Bing suggested going GF 2 years ago.

Bees are dying, crops are being sprayed, we eat the crops sprayed with poison banned in other countries but not here in the USA. Gotta stop eating bad stuff. My mother didn't have IBS or gut probs..nor did my dad. Nor their parents. Or their parents. WE have been subjected to all this crap in our generation and will spread to our kids and grandkids if we don't get a handle on it somehow.

Anyway...your guts will thank you if you eat better and don't believe all the stuff about Whole Wheat is good for you. No, it isn't. Not in this day and age, anyway.

EXACTLY!!!! Gluten free is a great start. We have been on the Paleo Diet and it has made the world of difference.

Paleo is Hunter Gatherers, isn't it? In short..what cavemen ate. Meats, fish, berries, tubars like taters, etc. No wheat. No flour. No noodles. No bread. Am I correct in this?

I disagree about the gluten. I eat lots of 100% whole wheat bread. I don't have any bowel problems, but I make sure to get plenty of FIBER everyday. That seems to keep everything in good working order for me.

Last edited:

WTF is going on?

Sounds like she is eating GM foods - product of Monsanto - get her on an organic diet and examine all your labels on food. Also I'd recommend a colonic cleanse. You can google AIM Co. and order Herbal Fiber Blend which is all natural and made up of 28 herbs. It will cleanse her colon and heal it completely. For people with acid reflux or feeling they have a constant problem with gastro intestinal - issues - again - you are eating GM foods and that is the source of your problem. It is very common. - Jeri

WTF is going on?

Nothing that has to do with water.

Water with fluoride in it should not be consumed by anyone. Get a water filtration system to remove it - better yet - dig a well - the govt will pay for it. It's free. Just plant your own garden. As a new starting farmer they will subsidize your chickens, cattle, getting troughs, putting up cross fencing ( the govt won't pay for your exterior fencing but they will pay for the cross fencing, troughs, materials, labor and also.........., they pay for your deep well to be dug - which can be used to garden, feed animals, it is unlimited water source. It is free - through the govt. - they will pay for it. You can register at the agricultural extension office and they will come out to your house - and qualify you.

I would definitely advise people to take advantage of that as the cut off date for that money is in 2014 I'm told. So don't delay - do it today. - Jeri

Gracie, another thing I would recommend to eliminate the possibility is one of AIM products that removes toxins and metals from the body. I cannot remember what it is called but if you call them they will know what it is. - Jeri

Actually yes, that is the main complaint of China and Europe - both of which have banned GM foods - it attacks the gastro intestinal area - rectal bleeding is one of the symptoms, gas pains, acid reflux, all of these and more (including cancer of the liver ) is from eating GM foods. Russia has also banned GM foods and said if USA doesn't stop propping up Monsanto and ignoring warnings about GM Foods they are going to end up at war with us over it. That is how serious they are about protecting their own populations. And you were saying?

-Jeri

Aren't you the person who claimed to be a Libertarian? And you would want to cover for a big GM POISON Cartel like Monsanto because.....................??

-Jeri

So the answer is no, you cannot point to a legitimate study.

Color me shocked...

Color me shocked...

So you are doing damage control for Monsanto? Eh? I've met you guys before.

I have a family member who was the Director of Monsanto before being promoted to a high level Gov job so I know how you guys like to roll. You better stay up there on the porch this go around..

-Jeremiah

Color me shocked...

So you are doing damage control for Monsanto? Eh? I've met you guys before.

I have a family member who was the Director of Monsanto before being promoted to a high level Gov job so I know how you guys like to roll. You better stay up there on the porch this go around..

-Jeremiah

So this is the proof to back up your claim?

Fail...again.

You let us know when you can cite a legitimate study. Until then, the "because I say so" retort holds no water.

Forum List

Back