Is Sharron Angle fatally gafe prone?

So is Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and White House spokesman Robert Gibbs.

And Reid is the only one running for election. Reid was handed a gift when the Tea Baggers forced a candidate who has extreme positions to answer for. The press will dwell on every statement coming out of Angles mouth. Once her extreme positions and the impact they have on Nevada become clear......Reid will win by landslide

You don't think Reid has "extreme positions to answer for"? I sure do. How do you justify this massive health care fiasco? How do you justify putting generations into debt and probable national bankruptcy? Tell me.

Fine......tell Angle to run on repealing healthcare

Even if she is twice as verbally clumsy as Joe Biden I don't think this is going to do Reid much good. The race is now between a well meaning imbecile and a crook who looks to shaft his constituents every chance he gets. I would vote for the imbecile rather than the sell out, the double dealer, the thief.

And Reid helped put her in the place of his opponent. That hasn't been forgotten. In Nevada she is probably getting more sympathy for this kind of thing than derision.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAa5rP64YbQ]YouTube - Isaac Hayes - Theme from "Shaft"[/ame]

More stupid 'He said/She said' stuff. Who cares? It's anyone but Reid at this point. Angle shouldn't have to do too much to beat that incompetent buffoon. Btw,ole Reid sure knows a lot about gaffes no?..."He's one of them good negroes?" Yikes! You guys sure you want to play this game?

Last edited:
More stupid 'He said/She said' stuff. Who cares? It's anyone but Reid at this point. Angle shouldn't have to do too much to beat that incompetent buffoon. Btw,ole Reid sure knows a lot about gaffes no?..."He's one of them good negroes?" Yikes! You guys sure you want to play this game?

Yes, we do. These are not "gaffes" by Angle. This is crap that she truly believes and will move to make legislation on. I want her to keep talking.

'He said,She said' Gotcha stuff is getting to be so tired and stale. That stuff has definitely been over-used and over-played. I think more & more people are beginning to just ignore that stuff. It's all just silly Gotcha chit at the end of the day. Most people will move past this stuff eventually. Angle shouldn't have to do or say very much to beat Reid. His time is up. Old-School Gotcha politics wont be enough for him in the end. Go Angle!

'He said,She said' Gotcha stuff is getting to be so tired and stale. That stuff has definitely been over-used and over-played. I think more & more people are beginning to just ignore that stuff. It's all just silly Gotcha chit at the end of the day. Most people will move past this stuff eventually. Angle shouldn't have to do or say very much to beat Reid. His time is up. Old-School Gotcha politics wont be enough for him in the end. Go Angle!

"Just words", perhaps?

If Gotcha politics is all you guys have left,Angle should win pretty easily. Most people are sick of that 'He said/She said' Gotcha chit. Reid is done because he should be done. Nuff said.

So, pointing out the FACT that Sharron Angle supports forcing women to have babies conceived while being raped, even by their fathers, is "gotcha politics"???

Its not so much that Angle is gaffe prone as she slips and states what she actually believes

So, pointing out the FACT that Sharron Angle supports forcing women to have babies conceived while being raped, even by their fathers, is "gotcha politics"???

In a way, it is. Becuase any rational thinking person will realize that such a scenario, as sad as it is, is not the overall gist of the conservative thinking on abortion. It is a sad and unfortunate bi-product.

Conservatives believe a fetus is a live individual and abortion is murder. So yes, pinpointing the one unfortunate bi product of a position as "how she feels" is gotcha politics.

I am curious whether or not the Pope is for aborting children born out of rape and incest. Or is the Popes stance that abortion is "the taking of a human life".

In a way, it is. Becuase any rational thinking person will realize that such a scenario, as sad as it is, is not the overall gist of the conservative thinking on abortion. It is a sad and unfortunate bi-product.

Conservatives believe a fetus is a live individual and abortion is murder. So yes, pinpointing the one unfortunate bi product of a position as "how she feels" is gotcha politics.

I am curious whether or not the Pope is for aborting children born out of rape and incest. Or is the Popes stance that abortion is "the taking of a human life".

Who gives a shit what the Pope thinks? The Catholic church has a long history of protecting pedophiles. Why would anyone in their right mind look to them for "guidance"?

Who gives a shit what the Pope thinks? The Catholic church has a long history of protecting pedophiles. Why would anyone in their right mind look to them for "guidance"?

Why the diversion?

The point has to do with a mindset. I used the Pope as an example.

Most conservatives see aborting a fetus as murder. That is their perogative. Where I disagree with my conservative friends is that whereas WE see it as murder, we do not have the right to tell those that dont see it as murder that they can not abort.

However, no one....NO ONE...should label any conservative as one that believes that abortion as murder as one that feels it is OK for a rape victim to give birth to a child out of rape. Conservatives see it as a child...not a child of rape....and a living human being...not a child of rape.

It is people on boards like this that want to refer to it as a child of rape. We see it as a child.

Yeah and who cares about the body that it grows in.

It is morons like you that feel the need to spin it in such a way.

If you truly believed in your position, you would not need to spin it.

How is that spin? Is the Mother's body not every bit as important as the unborn fetus?

Who is saying anything about the mothers body?

Giving birth to a child that is the result of a rape, as horific as the rape was, the birth of the child is no more dnagerous than if it were consenting sex.

So I see it as spin.

However, most conservaitves that I know more than agree that if the mother is at risk if the child is born, then abortion is an option as it is a matter of saving a life.

So that is why I see it as spin. No one is talking about the harm to the mothers body.

That is spin and you got sucked tright into it.

Yeah and who cares about the body that it grows in.

Sorry TM. Aborting the child does not make the horriffic act of the rape go away.

But it does make the horror of having the rapist's baby go away.

Not allowing abortion in cases of rape is I'm guessing is a view held by a maximum of 10% of Americans, if that.

She has every right to run for office on that platform though.

Forum List

Back