Is Sharron Angle fatally gafe prone?

Listen to House whine, gang! And there is nothing he can do to stop it all. Nothing he does has any effect at all! Poor lousie.

NO thank you ... I told you the last time, I am a married heterosexual man who does not go that way. House, seriously dude, this is not that type of board.

Not surprised you would go with the "I know you are but what am I" defense... The rest of your third grad friends probably laugh at it...

You can pretend autoZona, but the internets say different....

autozona-store.jpg

Faggot...

NO thank you ... I told you the last time, I am a married heterosexual man who does not go that way. House, seriously dude, this is not that type of board.

Not surprised you would go with the "I know you are but what am I" defense... The rest of your third grad friends probably laugh at it...

You can pretend autoZona, but the internets say different....

autozona-store.jpg

Wow, who saw that coming....

Especially since the Female Republican candidates oppose womens rights

Really? How so?

Angle opposes a woman's right to have an abortion, even in the instances of rape and incest. Get your head out of your ass and try to keep up already....

any other examples...the point was "candidateS" plural... what else ya got?

I will give that fact that Angle is not helping her position with this abortion thing. But I'm interested to hear about all the other female republican candidates that were mentioned.

Can you imagine a Senator in any other country getting up and yelling "The War is Lost!!" while men and women were in combat and winning?

Do you know what would have happened to him in Rome during the days of the Empire?

Reid is a traitor in every sense of the word, he's a traitor to the people of Nevada, he's a traitor to our fighting men and he's a traitor to the American people.

I thought the teabaggers admired traitors now. They can't shut up about the founders, and that's exactly what they were.

The establishment Republican party trying to clean up these teabagger candidates is like people in the Gulf trying to clean up pelicans,

without the noble intentions.

The Republicans cannot say NO to the Baggers, so they get what they deserve.

Given his track record, Reid might actually vote for her.

Do they have butterfly ballots there? You know how stupid many Democratics can be...

Be carefull, house is going to photoshop another picture...again...ANTOTHER ONE...AGAIN...and it will be so damn funny.

AutoZona...he he he ...funny stuff....original...funny stuff.......again....another one....hereit comes....go house, you are funny...

Again!

Given his track record, Reid might actually vote for her.

Do they have butterfly ballots there? You know how stupid many Democratics can be...

Be carefull, house is going to photoshop another picture...again...ANTOTHER ONE...AGAIN...and it will be so damn funny.

AutoZona...he he he ...funny stuff....original...funny stuff.......again....another one....hereit comes....go house, you are funny...

Again!

Don't you have to be stupid somewhere else tonight?

Again!

come on, give us another one...ANOTHER ONE....they are so hilarious! Really, I actually slapped my knee with the last one. Called my wife in and she almost got sick laughing so hard. Really, I called my mom and told her to look it up as well. Oh my God , they think you are hilarious.
Really, wow..PLEASE, ANOTHER PHOTOSHOP OF AUTOZONA DOING SOMETHING..come on. Fetch.

Again!

come on, give us another one...ANOTHER ONE....they are so hilarious! Really, I actually slapped my knee with the last one. Called my wife in and she almost got sick laughing so hard. Really, I called my mom and told her to look it up as well. Oh my God , they think you are hilarious.
Really, wow..PLEASE, ANOTHER PHOTOSHOP OF AUTOZONA DOING SOMETHING..come on. Fetch.

Shouldn't you be creating another Glenn Beck thread about now?

Oh wait, you just did...:lol::lol::lol:

Another WOMAN for the left to HATE on, from the Party that spew they champion women's rights.

you just can't make this shit up.:lol:

The left just hates any women that does not do as she is told. All woman are suppose to be Pro Abortion and in love with Obama. The bitch should know that.

Really though the Arrogance on the left is amusing. It is going to be very fun to watch them cry on November 3rd.

My guess is they will start with the "they stole the election" crap. which will be real fun cause then we can say how? did they send some black dudes with billy clubs to the polls? :) :) :)

Assholes lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back