Is Sharron Angle fatally gafe prone?

Especially since the Female Republican candidates oppose womens rights

Really? How so?

Angle opposes a woman's right to have an abortion, even in the instances of rape and incest. Get your head out of your ass and try to keep up already....

Hey numbnut, opposing abortion is hardly a blanket opposition to "women's rights".

I don't believe in the death penalty.. does that mean I oppose punishment of crime? You're quite the mental midget aren't you. Try to think a little more critically instead of lumping everyone into your preconceived groups.

Last edited:
Really? How so?

Angle opposes a woman's right to have an abortion, even in the instances of rape and incest. Get your head out of your ass and try to keep up already....

Hey numbnut, opposing abortion is hardly a blanket opposition to "women's rights".

I don't believe in the death penalty.. does that mean I oppose punishment of crime? You're quite the mental midget aren't you. Try to think a little more critically instead of lumping everyone into your preconceived groups.

No. It means you oppose capital punishment. Am I going to have to explain EVERYTHING in this thread to you, Skippy?

No. It means you oppose capital punishment. Am I going to have to explain EVERYTHING in this thread to you, Skippy?

No, just your nonsensical comments... that's all. I'm still waiting on how opposition to abortion equals opposition to women's rights, which is what you asserted. I guess you're having a little trouble with that one huh? You should, it's an asinine stance you take.. again.

Last edited:

No, just your nonsensical comments... that's all. I'm still waiting on how opposition to abortion equals opposition to women's rights, which is what you asserted. I guess you're having a little trouble with that one huh? You should, it's an asinine stance you take.. again.

I waited....in hopes of NOT making you loook any worse, but OK. Abortion is but ONE of many items known as "womens' rights". Because Angle is against abortion, EVEN IN THE CASES OF RAPE AND ABORTION, she is against ONE of those rights. Hence she is against womens' rights. Get it?

LOL, now they worry about someone "hijacking" a thread.

they never do when it is about the OBAAAAAMA:lol:

Plugs have WHAT to do with giving a speech, exactly?

Biden is the subject..... Biden is a gaff machine...

So is Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and White House spokesman Robert Gibbs.

And Reid is the only one running for election. Reid was handed a gift when the Tea Baggers forced a candidate who has extreme positions to answer for. The press will dwell on every statement coming out of Angles mouth. Once her extreme positions and the impact they have on Nevada become clear......Reid will win by landslide

And Reid is the only one running for election. Reid was handed a gift when the Tea Baggers forced a candidate who has extreme positions to answer for. The press will dwell on every statement coming out of Angles mouth. Once her extreme positions and the impact they have on Nevada become clear......Reid will win by landslide

You don't think Reid has "extreme positions to answer for"? I sure do. How do you justify this massive health care fiasco? How do you justify putting generations into debt and probable national bankruptcy? Tell me.

of course the press will dwell on everything that comes out of Angles mouth.

they are in the back pockets of the Democrat-Progressive-Commie party.

Extreme positions???

You mean like a strong national defense....securing the borders...pro-life???

Extremism is when you think we should never go to war or we should use tax-payers money to provide abortions and give rubbers to 5 year olds or that we need to end the use of fossil fuels immediately.

Right now, the polls say you're full of shit...

But I suppose Harry can gain a huge upswell of voter support because he's, well.....

NAH!

:lol:

Forum List

Back