Is Sharron Angle fatally gafe prone?

Technically these aren't gaffes; these are wacky extremist but genuine beliefs that the GOP is desperately trying to purge from her repertoire.

If Gotcha politics is all you guys have left,Angle should win pretty easily. Most people are sick of that 'He said/She said' Gotcha chit. Reid is done because he should be done. Nuff said.

Since when is reporting what her political views are....."gotcha politics"???

Can you imagine a Senator in any other country getting up and yelling "The War is Lost!!" while men and women were in combat and winning?

Do you know what would have happened to him in Rome during the days of the Empire?

Reid is a traitor in every sense of the word, he's a traitor to the people of Nevada, he's a traitor to our fighting men and he's a traitor to the American people.

Yeah and who cares about the body that it grows in.

Sorry TM. Aborting the child does not make the horriffic act of the rape go away.

But it does make the horror of having the rapist's baby go away.

Not allowing abortion in cases of rape is I'm guessing is a view held by a maximum of 10% of Americans, if that.

She has every right to run for office on that platform though.

And an unborn child deserves to die because......

Looka, it is great moral debate to which some of us would rather err on the side of caution and not take a life, and others feel differently.

Sorry TM. Aborting the child does not make the horriffic act of the rape go away.

But it does make the horror of having the rapist's baby go away.

Not allowing abortion in cases of rape is I'm guessing is a view held by a maximum of 10% of Americans, if that.

She has every right to run for office on that platform though.

And an unborn child deserves to die because......

Looka, it is great moral debate to which some of us would rather err on the side of caution and not take a life, and others feel differently.

I understand believing in the sanctity of life, but if a dad rapes a child and gets her pregnant, you say to let that baby be born?

What happens to the victim? She has to bear a child knowing she was raped by her father?

Damn, what a party you guys have.

Sharon Angle cannot win in Nevada.

She is an extremist who the Dems are going to expose in ads right to Election Day.

The Dems are going to keep the racket about the Party of No.

The Dems are going to keep the noise about "if you let the party of Bush back in power, they are going to screw you even worse for whining." This is called the Dr. House defense: shut up the whining, House. As is pointed out in the commercial, House: "now get out of the van!"

Last edited:
Sharon Angle cannot win in Nevada.

She is an extremist who the Dems are going to expose in ads right to Election Day.

The Dems are going to keep the racket about the Party of No.

The Dems are going to keep the noise about "if you let the party of Bush back in power, they are going to screw you even worse for whining." This is called the Dr. House defense: shut up the whining, House.

Your obsession with me is kinda creepy, but hey - to each their own...

New Topics

Forum List

Back