Advice to 13 Year Old Rape Victims: When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by rdean, Sep 16, 2010.

1. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,027
    Sharron Angle’s Advice to 13 Year Old Rape Victims: When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade

Angle: I think that two wrongs don’t make a right. And I have been in the situation of counseling young girls, not 13 but 15, who have had very at risk, difficult pregnancies. And my counsel was to look for some alternatives, which they did. And they found that they had made what was really a lemon situation into lemonade. Well one girl in particular moved in with the adoptive parents of her child, and they both were adopted. Both of them grew up, one graduated from high school, the other had parents that loved her and she also graduated from high school. And I’ll tell you the little girl who was born from that very poor situation came to me when she was 13 and said ‘I know what you did thank you for saving my life.’ So it is meaningful to me to err on the side of life.

Sharron Angle’s Advice to 13 Year Old Rape Victims: When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade SpeakEasy

Sharron Angle's Advice For Rape Victims Considering Abortion: Turn Lemons Into Lemonade

Republican Senate candidate Sharron Angle has moderated a host of policy positions in her transition from a primary candidate to general election contender battling Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid. One thing she has not backed away from has been her insistence that abortion should be outlawed universally, even in cases of rape and incest.

Sharron Angle's Advice For Rape Victims Considering Abortion: Turn Lemons Into Lemonade

[​IMG]

Force women to bear rapists’ babies, say multiple GOP candidates

"small government conservatives" all believe "that government should be big enough that it can monitor every pregnancy in the country to ensure that every single woman who becomes pregnant is forced by the government to carry that pregnancy to term. ...

Force women to bear rapists’ babies, say multiple GOP candidates | Raw Story

Sharron Angle, Rand Paul, and Ken Buck, Christine O'Donnell - even Sarah Palin

Rape, Violence, Abortion? Radical Right Says its All Your Fault | RHRealityCheck.org

Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
  2. johnrocks

johnrocks Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +279
    Her opponent is pro life , I don't even consider this an issue. I'm not from Nevada, but if she wants to cut government then more power to her.

3. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    You want to know what really sucks...the 15 year old girl who was raped and was forced to keep the baby...who 15 years later was again raped, this time by the son that she kept.

4. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,027
    To insure that every rape victim and every pregnant woman have that baby would expand government.

And where does it stop? How far should the right wing be allowed to intrude into our lives? How much control should they have?

5. xotoxi

xotoxi Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,492
    She want's the rape victim to have the baby...and then once born, cut the child in half and squeeze out all the juice?

6. johnrocks

johnrocks Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +279
    I'm more concerned about fiscal issues and growth of government right now that something that each State does and that is supply rape kits;hopefully; I don't endorse what she said by any means but I damn sure don't endorse what Reid has done.

FTR, I oppose government intruding in our lives, I am a Republican but one with a very "old right" libertarian bend, not a fan of social cons in the least.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
  7. Quantum Windbag

Quantum Windbag Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,221
    Danger Will Robinson.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG0ochx16Dg]YouTube - DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER - LOST IN SPACE[/ame]

Evil Republicans might win. Must spread propaganda and misinformation. Does not compute.

I know you are the best and the brightest rdean, but you still do not understand a simple fact, not all Republicans are the same. The same attorney who stole the election for Bush is the guy who filed the case against Proposition 8 in California, and another group of Republicans filed suit to overturn DADT, and won a court injunction.

Log Cabin Republicans: End DADT Discharges | News | Advocate.com

I know this turns your world upside down, but you agreed with Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin, and Pat Robertson, and it didn't kill you. Maybe you can admit that Republicans are not evil and still live.

8. ConHog

ConHog BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +897
    Negged for partisan stupidity.

9. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,027
    Are you talking about the "Log Cabin" Republicans? The group who sent money to GOP candidates? And then the candidates sent the money BACK? THAT "Log Cabin" Republicans?

10. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,027
    Asswipe. NOTHING I linked to us "untrue" or "misleading". These are the "official" political positions of these candidates. You are such a partisan hack.