CDZ Is Rape on College Campuses Really such a huge problem?

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
The problem exists and we are to discuss it here.
In your opinion, do you believe that rape or sexual assault is a serious problem on college campuses? Or do you think the issue is overblown by feminist self-interest and politics?
When I say serious I mean: - There is a significant portion of the female population in college getting raped (1/5).
Thoughts?
Pic-on-Rape-300x200.jpg

American university colleges seem to be a swamp of alcohol fuelled f@ckwittery. Does anyone actually study anything, or is it all just one drunken root after another.
All the popular films show us the real culture of American students. Educational system has failed.

No, I do not believe it is any more of a problem on college campuses than it is anywhere else. The issue is typical feminist hysteria over nothing.

At least girls have sex :)

It's a problem of course, and not only in campuses. But some percent of 'rapes' turns out to be female fantasy, so these rapes are being little bit dragged in.

American university colleges seem to be a swamp of alcohol fuelled f@ckwittery. Does anyone actually study anything, or is it all just one drunken root after another.
All the popular films show us the real culture of American students. Educational system has failed.

No wonder these "students" are susceptible to liberal brainwashing.

Forum List

Back