Is racism even real anymore?

In the last ten years, or even the last 20, I am not seeing racism, systemic or otherwise. I am seeing poor blacks failing to acclimate and blaming their failure on whites, though. And for 50 years we have had multiple social programs that give free food & and housing and job assistance to blacks. I see blacks instead, harm whites and each other and continually shift the blame. Enough. I don't care anymore what cops do, stop rioting and looting. There are no reparations, just grow the fuck up and stop shifting the blame.
Well the GOP has been screwing regular people 4 30 years so coarse blacks do the worst. We need cheap college and training for good jobs that the Germans are getting. Because we have no money to invest in America and Americans after all the tax cuts for the rich.
....if you and/or your family make under so much $$, you can get college FREE or mostly free=FACT
..and a lot of colleges give out scholarship $$$$ for low income students--especially blacks
..these are facts --don't even try to refute it
even for Harvard!!!!!!!!!!!
etc many links
..college is VERY affordable for EVERYONE

College isn't affordable

College is available

If you were guaranteed to make more than an A/C guy or plumber then maybe it would be affordable

If you're better off taking a blue collar job because the cost and lost income won't justify the gains...Is it really affordable?
big time affordable for those with low income
...my niece got a free ride to a 53,000$ college!!!
...I see you posted nothing to back up your claims--while I did

You think they just hand out 53,000k in grants to anyone low income...? lol

That was a nice useless anecdote about your niece
....you are useless---you did not or cannot understand the LINKS I posted --not anecdotes
FACTS--not babble crap like you post

In the last ten years, or even the last 20, I am not seeing racism, systemic or otherwise. I am seeing poor blacks failing to acclimate and blaming their failure on whites, though. And for 50 years we have had multiple social programs that give free food & and housing and job assistance to blacks. I see blacks instead, harm whites and each other and continually shift the blame. Enough. I don't care anymore what cops do, stop rioting and looting. There are no reparations, just grow the fuck up and stop shifting the blame.
Well the GOP has been screwing regular people 4 30 years so coarse blacks do the worst. We need cheap college and training for good jobs that the Germans are getting. Because we have no money to invest in America and Americans after all the tax cuts for the rich.
....if you and/or your family make under so much $$, you can get college FREE or mostly free=FACT
..and a lot of colleges give out scholarship $$$$ for low income students--especially blacks
etc many links

College isn't affordable

College is available

If you were guaranteed to make more than an A/C guy or plumber then maybe it would be affordable

If you're better off taking a blue collar job because the cost and lost income won't justify the gains...Is it really affordable?

....you are useless---you did not or cannot understand the LINKS I posted --not anecdotes

You posted a harvard link

Is your niece a genius?

If so that's why she got the grants lol

They dont' give that to you if you have 100 IQ, nor can you enter harvard

You take out a loan or ask the state for one

You think state schools have billions sitting around to waive tuition? It's fuckign harvard dude they can get by just on alumni donations alone

"In the last ten years, or even the last 20, I am not seeing racism, systemic or otherwise. "

Let me guess. You have been Black for the last 20 years? If you havent it really doesnt matter what you see. Whites such as yourself dont have the mental stamina required to see racism.

butterfly----your response is idiotic----I am a short, left-handed white female, THUS YOU HAVE NO IDEA of the trials and tribulations of one such as me. I have worked amongst tall, (erstwhile) strong black males----dozens of them lay brain dead on hospital gurneys-----and I was called in the MIDDLE OF THE NITE (sob) to evaluate them because another TALL BLACK MALE (probably right handed) shot them in the head. You
are quite a BIASED and IGNORANT person
" I am a short, left-handed white female "

So youre not Black? I dont care if youre white and I wouldnt claim that your reality is not as you see it. Thats why Black people think whites like you are crazy for trying to claim there is no racism.

The only reason blacks vote Democratic is because they know which party is full of racists.....
The only reason blacks vote Republican is because they know which party is full of racists.....
97% of Blacks dont vote for repubs because we know they are the party of racists. There is a reason all the white power groups support the repubs.

etc many links

College isn't affordable

College is available

fact--if you are low income--you get grants and loans--it's in the links--for many different colleges--public and private

etc many links

College isn't affordable

College is available

fact--if you are low income--you get grants and loans--it's in the links--for many different colleges--public and private

They will loan you the money, they will not give you grants

etc many links

College isn't affordable

College is available

You posted a harvard link

Is your niece a genius?

If so that's why she got the grants lol

They dont' give that to you if you have 100 IQ, nor can you enter harvard

You take out a loan or ask the state for one

You think state schools have billions sitting around to waive tuition? It's fuckign harvard dude they can get by just on alumni donations alone
yes--state schools give out grants!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahaha
you fked up!!
you did not read the first link
hahahahahahahahha

etc many links

College isn't affordable

College is available

wrong again--GRANTS !!
you are fking up BIG TIME

etc many links

College isn't affordable

College is available

and!!! BOOOOOM

etc many links

College isn't affordable

College is available

''''''Federal Pell Grants usually are awarded only to undergraduate students who display exceptional financial need '''''
..they do give free rides to smart students
but they also give out MUCHO $$$$ for LOW INCOME students to include BLACKS

if white folks for the last few decades weren't terrified into submission by the thought they might be called racist this country wouldn't be in the state it is in today what with the never ending riots and such . But I dunno, I think we're kinda numb to it at this point. After all, we're racist no matter what we do. Might as well embrace it.
We are getting to the point where people will live nowhere near a higher percentage of African Americans if they can get out. It is even tougher to watch TV programs, entertainment, sports and movies with many African Americans in them.

etc many links

College isn't affordable

College is available

and!!! BOOOOOM

Now look up the % that can actually get that bud

*mind blown*

And you can only receive that if your family income is under 20k a year.

Which means your parents are basically useless fucks

You're not getting shit from pell grants, no one pays for their state school with pell grants

The only reason blacks vote Democratic is because they know which party is full of racists.....
The only reason blacks vote Republican is because they know which party is full of racists.....
97% of Blacks dont vote for repubs because we know they are the party of racists. There is a reason all the white power groups support the repubs.

The only reason some white supremacists support the party is because they know we are stronger against illegal immigration. As to the blacks, most are ignorant of politics which is why they vote the way they do. They get what little they know about politics from people like Oprah or LeBoob James, both pretty ignorant about politics themselves.

In spite of all the racial things Creepy Joe has said in his life, they will still vote mostly Democrats because again, they are ignorant about who or why they are voting for.

if white folks for the last few decades weren't terrified into submission by the thought they might be called racist this country wouldn't be in the state it is in today what with the never ending riots and such . But I dunno, I think we're kinda numb to it at this point. After all, we're racist no matter what we do. Might as well embrace it.
We are getting to the point where people will live nowhere near a higher percentage of African Americans if they can get out. It is even tougher to watch TV programs, entertainment, sports and movies with many African Americans in them.

Even if you subtract the propensity towards criminal violence, black people make terrible neighbors. They're rude and you have to walk on eggshells around them to avoid the inevitable accusation of being racist.

etc many links

College isn't affordable

College is available

and!!! BOOOOOM

*mind blown*

You're not getting shit from pell grants, no one pays for their state school with pell grants
woooohoooo--more fkups by you
......I just did the calculator for $45,000 salary and you get MINIMUM FREE $3200 for a $9000 Tuition for Indiana !! so, they will pay MINIMUM of 1/3 of the tuition if your parents make $45,000....that's not including state grants/etc
...plus you can get loans!!!!

etc many links

College isn't affordable

College is available

and!!! BOOOOOM

*mind blown*

......I just did the calculator for $45,000 salary and you get MINIMUM FREE $3200 for a $9000 Tuition for Indiana !! so, they will pay MINIMUM of 1/3 of the tuition if your parents make $45,000....that's not including state grants/etc

9k even at a state school is nothing

You've clearly never been on a college campus

No one has substantive pell grants

People who qualify are generally idiots. Because their parents are idiots

You're in here talking about racial hierarchies to IQ.

You think there is no IQ hierarchy related to income? lol

Their fathers and grandfathers faced real racism. THEY won the battle. The children now are spoiled, entitled brats who, like you said, need to grow the hell up. They wont though. They cant see themselves as the rest of the civilized world sees them

etc many links

College isn't affordable

College is available

and!!! BOOOOOM

*mind blown*

9k even at a state school is nothing

You've clearly never been on a college campus

No one has substantive pell grants
...$9000 and $11,000 tuition
stop---it is VERY affordable for low income students
--AND for Harvard--the link was for LOW INCOME students--not just smart ones--you can get a LOT of the $50,000Harvard's tuition paid for if you are low income---

....per the point---if you are low income--college is very affordable
...if you are not low income--DUH---you can pay for it

That's an open mind. Segregation seems to be coming to us one way or the other.

That's an open mind. Segregation seems to be coming to us one way or the other.
What are you babbling about? Diversity and tolerance is the way of the future and always has been. Conservatives always get left in the dust and always on the wrong side of history

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back