Is Our Nuclear Arsenal More Formidable Now Than It Was 6 Months Ago?

Trump claimed that he rebuilt our nuclear arsenal. Was he full of shit?

• Yep. He lied his ass off.

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • No! He made it stronger! He said so!

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's already known that order call for new offence and defence plans so YES he did.

Brilliant. You are brilliant.
That why my ratings are ten thousand points over 100 percent and yours are less then 50 percent. In short the site views you as an idiot.

Ratings?

Now I see why you're so enamored (look it up) with the cheeto.

Here's a little hint for you.

No.

He did nothing to our nukes. Google his past statements. He doesn't even know what they are.

Nor has he changed the state of readiness if US military.

Ding bat.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No matter what happens, the possibility of a nuclear war is entirely on the left's pointy little heads. Had they not goaded Trump with their "Russian collusion" nonsense for the last six months, maybe he wouldn't have over-compensated by forcing North Korea's hand.

Wow- yep- Poor little Snowflake Trump- he isn't responsible for what he decides to do- he is just 'over-compensating.

So much for personal responsibility......

Doesn't matter how many you have or the quality of them. The only thing that matters is if you're prepared to use them. That's one of the most important qualities Obama was lacking: He never did have had the nerve to do what it takes to protect this country

It is comforting to know that we have a president who says that he is prepared to start a nuclear war in N. Korea threatens us again. it is even more comforting to know that we have a president who backed down from that when Korea immediately threatened to bomb Guam. When dealing with Trump, words don't matter, and Kim knows that, as do the rest of us.
China will come in on the side of N. Korea. I hope the Generals have told the Orange Idiot.

Doesn't matter how many you have or the quality of them. The only thing that matters is if you're prepared to use them. That's one of the most important qualities Obama was lacking: He never did have had the nerve to do what it takes to protect this country

It is comforting to know that we have a president who says that he is prepared to start a nuclear war in N. Korea threatens us again. it is even more comforting to know that we have a president who backed down from that when Korea immediately threatened to bomb Guam. When dealing with Trump, words don't matter, and Kim knows that, as do the rest of us.
China will come in on the side of N. Korea. I hope the Generals have told the Orange Idiot.
No they won't. We are their largest buyer of goods. A trade embargo would starve them.

North Korea admitted to having nukes in 2003, during Boosh, Iran has yet to claim they have anything....What did Oblama do now?
What did Oblama do now
Oblama?
Do you think like with the deal the rapist in chief did with N. Korea, be the same with Oblama and the 400 million dollar deal?

All Clinton did was get the NK to close down a plutonium plant and offered two lightwater plants with light water supplied...Where is the nukes in Iran?

Zionist Organization of America | Obama Admits Deal Allows Iran Nukes in 13 Years – State Department Lies About It
Obama Admits Deal Allows Iran Nukes in 13 Years – State Department Lies About It
What is really despicable about what N Korea and Iran are doing, is the duplicitous attitude you liffucks have. "Who me, what have I done" attitude just infuriates people with intelligence, which is why President Trump wont he election not the wife of the rapist who enable N Korea to have weapons that are threatening US. just cant get more stupid than a liberal.

View attachment 142921

Trump is so weak like yourself you have to throw the ball to a past election, so weak..

Must really piss your pansy ass off, that a REAL man is in the Presidency not some spineless fuck who bows to other leaders of countries.

Trump bows also.
screen_shot_2017-05-21_at_8.16.25_am.png

Oblama?
Do you think like with the deal the rapist in chief did with N. Korea, be the same with Oblama and the 400 million dollar deal?

All Clinton did was get the NK to close down a plutonium plant and offered two lightwater plants with light water supplied...Where is the nukes in Iran?

Zionist Organization of America | Obama Admits Deal Allows Iran Nukes in 13 Years – State Department Lies About It
Obama Admits Deal Allows Iran Nukes in 13 Years – State Department Lies About It
What is really despicable about what N Korea and Iran are doing, is the duplicitous attitude you liffucks have. "Who me, what have I done" attitude just infuriates people with intelligence, which is why President Trump wont he election not the wife of the rapist who enable N Korea to have weapons that are threatening US. just cant get more stupid than a liberal.

View attachment 142921

Trump is so weak like yourself you have to throw the ball to a past election, so weak..

Must really piss your pansy ass off, that a REAL man is in the Presidency not some spineless fuck who bows to other leaders of countries.

Trump bows also.
screen_shot_2017-05-21_at_8.16.25_am.png

That wasn't a bow. What did you expect, the Emir to get a stepping stool to put that necklace on Trump? Now that would be rude.

Forum List

Back