Is Obamacare Officially A Money Laundering Scheme?

Only if you believe the Republican governors who refused to set up state exchanges are the perpetrators.

:rofl:
Or the conservative justices that ruled that the states didn't have to participate.

Conservative justices!!!!....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Are you familiar with the rulings of every judge in every state that refused to set up its own exchange? Can you post them here?
All of the co ops are going under financially.

Evidence?

All of the people making money are running the show in the ACA.

Yea, I've spent the last two dozen years not knowing and spouting talking points; you got me, buddy. Certainly, my insurance premiums tripling overnight is a mere talking point to. How about this now: GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Ah, the anecdotal "you'll have to take my word for it" ploy, followed by ANGER!!!!

Very convincing.

If your premiums have in fact tripled, you need to find another insurer.

Yea, that's part of the scheme; to get on the less effectual govt. doles and be subjugated.

Look, you're an uneducated cog at best. And more to the the point, you're a willful tool of the destruction of liberty and freedom.

Only if you believe the Republican governors who refused to set up state exchanges are the perpetrators.

:rofl:
Or the conservative justices that ruled that the states didn't have to participate.

Conservative justices!!!!....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Are you familiar with the rulings of every judge in every state that refused to set up its own exchange? Can you post them here?
All of the co ops are going under financially.

Evidence?
Apparently you don't read the news.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/08/1...e&.tsrc=apple&pcarrier=AT&T&pmcc=310&pmnc=410

Yea, I've spent the last two dozen years not knowing and spouting talking points; you got me, buddy. Certainly, my insurance premiums tripling overnight is a mere talking point to. How about this now: GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Ah, the anecdotal "you'll have to take my word for it" ploy, followed by ANGER!!!!

Very convincing.

Yea, that's part of the scheme; to get on the less effectual govt. doles and be subjugated.

Not sure what you're babbling about, unless you're yet another poster who believes "Obamacare" is an insurance company.

Are you under the impression that people aren't free to choose their insurers? What an odd world you live in.

Thank you. At least someone in this forum is capable of posting concrete information.

It seems these are Congressional efforts to help those states whose governors/legislatures refused to set up their own exchanges, under the rubric that just because the people running the state are petulant children, the citizens of those states should not be abandoned.

Maybe next election cycle they'll vote for candidates with a little more maturity.

Thank you. At least someone in this forum is capable of posting concrete information.

It seems these are Congressional efforts to help those states whose governors/legislatures refused to set up their own exchanges, under the rubric that just because the people running the state are petulant children, the citizens of those states should not be abandoned.

Maybe next election cycle they'll vote for candidates with a little more maturity.
More like the exchanges will bankrupt the state. I guess you missed the part where they will never be able to pay back the federal government.

The media is starting to get it!

dailycaller ^ | 09/25/2015 | Mytheos Holt
Could the failed Obamacare exchanges have been merely an excuse to direct payola to safely Democratic states? Based on a new report from the Government Accountability Office, and the actions of acting head of the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Studies (CMS) Andrew Slavitt, the answer may well be yes. Let’s start with the report. Americans for Tax Reform summarized its findings: In all likelihood, officials were aware of the issues facing these states before exchanges launched. According to GAO, CMS conducted reviews on 15 state-based exchanges in August and September of 2013. Even though these tests found multiple issues...
I posed that same question in my mind here a while back. Payolla in different forms affect a lot of the cash that goes out of DC that should be better regulated. People need to be responsible for their own health care in general but then the government needs to quit subsidizing and pushing onto the people things are making them sick and killing them. i.e. big pharma and big agra operators.

edited to add in programs such as the one that tells manufacturers how and what kind of soaps are acceptable... Benzalkonium is in almost all the soap products today. It is lethal and caustic. It causes asthma in any any amount. The legislation that was so called to save the enviroment is nothing more than a gift to the old Nazi regime that pushes chemical war fare onto the people.

Very convincing.

Not sure what you're babbling about, unless you're yet another poster who believes "Obamacare" is an insurance company.

Are you under the impression that people aren't free to choose their insurers? What an odd world you live in.

I love how you try to do word association games. Free and Obamacare don't belong together. High premiums, worse coverage, evasive institutions. Those are the terms you're searching for, buddy.

More like the exchanges will bankrupt the state. I guess you missed the part where they will never be able to pay back the federal government.

Then it sucks that the governors of those states decided to punish their citizens just to make a statement.

Forum List

Back