Is Obamacare Officially A Money Laundering Scheme?

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The media is starting to get it!

dailycaller ^ | 09/25/2015 | Mytheos Holt
Could the failed Obamacare exchanges have been merely an excuse to direct payola to safely Democratic states? Based on a new report from the Government Accountability Office, and the actions of acting head of the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Studies (CMS) Andrew Slavitt, the answer may well be yes. Let’s start with the report. Americans for Tax Reform summarized its findings: In all likelihood, officials were aware of the issues facing these states before exchanges launched. According to GAO, CMS conducted reviews on 15 state-based exchanges in August and September of 2013. Even though these tests found multiple issues...

Only if you believe the Republican governors who refused to set up state exchanges are the perpetrators.

:rofl:

• Banned
Only if you believe the Republican governors who refused to set up state exchanges are the perpetrators.

So you don't believe the GEO!

That would be GAO, as in the Government Accountability Office. Tell me you've actually read the 109-page report instead of jumping on the Daily Caller op-ed and accepting it as Absolute Truth.
Tell us how much your getting paid by this regime!

As much as you are.

• Banned

That would be GAO, as in the Government Accountability Office. Tell me you've actually read the 109-page report instead of jumping on the Daily Caller op-ed and accepting it as Absolute Truth.

As much as you are.

I doubt that!

As much as you are.

I doubt that!

Oh, you're getting more? I'll have to look into that.

Meanwhile, are you familiar with the concept of confirmation bias?

The op-ed you linked to does not mean what you think it means.

As much as you are.

I doubt that!

Yes, I get ZERO, so undoubtedly you get more than that! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You, of course can SPIN it whatever way you wish to, others that have interest, will come to their own conclusions!

As much as you are.

I doubt that!

Yes, I get ZERO, so undoubtedly you get more than that! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You, of course can SPIN it whatever way you wish to, others that have interest, will come to their own conclusions!

So you no longer want to discuss your own topic. Okay.

Obamacare is and always has been a ponzi scheme.
How so?

I'm sure if you don't "know" by now, you don't want to "know."
IOW, you're just parroting the talking points and you have no idea.

BTW, it's "Ponzi," named for Charles Ponzi. Edumacate yourself.

Yea, I've spent the last two dozen years not knowing and spouting talking points; you got me, buddy. Certainly, my insurance premiums tripling overnight is a mere talking point to. How about this now: GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Yea, I've spent the last two dozen years not knowing and spouting talking points; you got me, buddy. Certainly, my insurance premiums tripling overnight is a mere talking point to. How about this now: GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Ah, the anecdotal "you'll have to take my word for it" ploy, followed by ANGER!!!!

Very convincing.

If your premiums have in fact tripled, you need to find another insurer.

Or the conservative justices that ruled that the states didn't have to participate.

Conservative justices!!!!....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Are you familiar with the rulings of every judge in every state that refused to set up its own exchange? Can you post them here?
All of the co ops are going under financially.

Forum List

Back