is obama the biggest whiner ever elected president?

is obama the whiniest president ever?

• Total voters
Um..I admit to being to two fisted partisan. However, I will admit when my side is wrong.

You guys..simply don't.

Hard to get along with perfect assholes who disdain any opinions not their own, refuse compromise, and take pleasure in pointing out your faults without admitting any.

Remember when Bush was asked if he made any mistakes?

Like you radical leftys did when you locked everyone out of your secret writing of OWEbama care aside from a select few dems?

You fucking liberals have NO ROOM to talk about "compromise," on ANYTHING!

Um..I admit to being to two fisted partisan. However, I will admit when my side is wrong.

You guys..simply don't.

Hard to get along with perfect assholes who disdain any opinions not their own, refuse compromise, and take pleasure in pointing out your faults without admitting any.

Like you radical leftys did when you locked everyone out of your secret writing of OWEbama care aside from a select few dems?

Oh Bullshit.

You guys wrote the damned thing and refused to vote on it.

You guys..simply don't.

good thing you don't toss out insults, ace.

:rofl:

i knew you'd keep it coming.

kudos

Bwuh?

Is this just a circle jerk..or do you have an actual point?

I'm voting circle jerk..but heck..holding out a litte hope.

you amuse me.

You guys..simply don't.

Let us not forget the cheers of "I won! Get over it." from Swallow's 0ssiah....

You guys..simply don't.

Oh Bullshit.

You guys wrote the damned thing and refused to vote on it.

OOooooo K there skippy.... you just showed me you're out in the fucking OZONE... :cuckoo:

Carry on there SKY CHIEF.

Again..little punk ass bitches insulting from computers on the far-away.

Step up.

Oh I forgot. Conservatives don't like dirty hands. Yep yep.

OOooooo K there skippy.... you just showed me you're out in the fucking OZONE... :cuckoo:

The framework for the insurance reforms in the ACA was originally devised by the Heritage Foundation about 20 years ago. It first appeared in Congress as the Senate Republicans' alternative to the Clinton health care plan in 1993.

he whined about the condition the country was in when he became president, and now he's whining about campaign ads. i don't remember any president blaming the one before him, either implicitly or explicitly, and obama had no problem not disclosing his donors completely when it suited him, yet somehow it's a bad thing when the shoe is on the other foot.

other presidents have inherited bigger problems and faced worse obstacles, yet none of them whined about it publicly that i can remember.

i'm tired of it, and it's painfully clear to me that he's not fit to be president, especially at a time when the country needs real leadership. this has nothing to do with his policies, and everything to do with him as a person.

poll to follow.

You racist shill!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually he is a woose. In way over his head, too insulated, not keeping up with events in time to be proactive. We do need a real leader, but nobody save HILLARY Is on the horizon, and I hate her politics!

The framework for the insurance reforms in the ACA was originally devised by the Heritage Foundation about 20 years ago. It first appeared in Congress as the Senate Republicans' alternative to the Clinton health care plan in 1993.

And the relevance to the liberals being the worst to compromise on anything is... :eusa_eh:

Step up.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

truly an idiot savant of the genre

kudos

So the take away here is that Conservatives have mastered the art of "Ass Kicked" as Opposed to "Kicking Ass" both in the cyber and physical realms.

"We won" and run away..without specifics..well without anything is the strategy.

Got it.

You don't win.

You lose.

Step up.

kudos

So the take away here is that Conservatives have mastered the art of "Ass Kicked" as Opposed to "Kicking Ass" both in the cyber and physical realms.

"We won" and run away..without specifics..well without anything is the strategy.

Got it.

You don't win.

You lose.

Good GAWD... you really are full of it...
hahaha-024.gif

Step up.

kudos

Got it.

You don't win.

You lose.

obamakickass.jpg

And the relevance to the liberals being the worst to compromise on anything is... :eusa_eh:

Liberals are generally associated with H.R. 676, the single-payer bill. Instead of putting forth that, they adopted a Republican health care bill. What do you think a compromise is?

The reality is that the Republicans were interested only in theater, while the Democrats were more interested in making policy. Mark-ups are where bills really take shape, as the legislative text as introduced is molded into what it will eventually become. Republicans chose to make a mockery of their role in the committee mark-up process.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz5AmhI9g7o]Unique position[/ame]

Cry me a river.

Liberals are generally associated with H.R. 676, the single-payer bill. Instead of putting forth that, they adopted a Republican health care bill. What do you think a compromise is?

The reality is that the Republicans were interested only in theater, while the Democrats were more interested in making policy. Mark-ups are where bills really take shape, as the legislative text as introduced is molded into what it will eventually become. Republicans chose to make a mockery of their role in the committee mark-up process.

Cry me a river.

Horse shit. The republicans were excluded time and again from the writing of OWEbama's health care take over, to the point where dems wrote their own version behind locked doors. They then voted it into law without even giving their own party or anyone else enough time to read it. The dems took partisanship to a new low. There was all but zero COMPROMISE on their health care industry take over, period.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...h-care-bill-behind-closed-doors-63768597.html

Last edited:
Horse shit. The republicans were excluded time and again from the writing of OWEbama's health care take over, to the point where dems wrote their own version behind locked doors.

To repeat: a bill, when introduced, is referred to the relevant committee(s). Congressmen of both parties with interest in or expertise in the areas of the committee's jurisdiction sit on the committee(s). They then engage in a process known as a mark-up, in which amendments are introduced, debated, and voted on. As you can see from the video above, Republicans didn't take that process very seriously. In that particular instance, 64 of their amendments were unanimously accepted--without any changed--into the HELP committee's bill, until the Republican authors of those amendments objected to their own amendments. They preferred theater to actually shaping legislation.

They then voted it into law without even giving their own party enough time to read it.

Give me dates. When was the text introduced and when was the vote taken?

Last edited:
he whined about the condition the country was in when he became president, and now he's whining about campaign ads. i don't remember any president blaming the one before him, either implicitly or explicitly, and obama had no problem not disclosing his donors completely when it suited him, yet somehow it's a bad thing when the shoe is on the other foot.

other presidents have inherited bigger problems and faced worse obstacles, yet none of them whined about it publicly that i can remember.

i'm tired of it, and it's painfully clear to me that he's not fit to be president, especially at a time when the country needs real leadership. this has nothing to do with his policies, and everything to do with him as a person.

poll to follow.

Del,

I am pleasantly surprised that you are capable of rational thought.

Your therapist is doing a good job. And/or, your meds are working.

Forum List

Back