Is Obama retarded or lying?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
It was Obama who proposed the gutless, thoughtless Sequester, now he's saying his own idea will devastate us. Is he retarded or lying?

blaming your partys inability to construct anything positive for the nation on someone else is stupid

blaming your partys inability to construct anything positive for the nation on someone else is stupid

sorry TM but its your party and your messiah that have been unable to construct anything positive for the nation. The GOP controlled house has passed several budget bills, but the Dem asshole Reid has not let a single one come to the floor of the senate for discussion or a vote-----why is that? is he afraid one might pass?

Obama proposed the sequester---its his deal-- it was his idea. Now he is lying to you about who did it and the affect it would have if allowed to happen.

Worst president in history is not strong enough to describe this traitorus bastard the is destroying our children's future------and he is doing it on purpose.

He is lying about the layoffs of schoolteachers, firemen, police.

he is also lying about the impact to our military readiness. If the sequester happens, no one will notice it.

Remember, its not a cut to baseline budget, its a cut the the increase in the spending levels.

Obama never intended for sequestration to actually happen. It was supposed to be a tool that would ensure congresses cooperation.

But I suspect you knew that:)

With this kind of reasoning you could say that he never meant to keep the other 999 promises he has yet to fulfill. Does he flash a sign to the initiated to let them know when he is speaking truthfully? So far the only sign I am getting from him is the middle finger. Please help :eusa_angel:

Does "
It was Obama who proposed the gutless, thoughtless Sequester, now he's saying his own idea will devastate us. Is he retarded or lying?" really belong in politics? I mean if you can't phrase your question without a little dignity go to the flame zone. :doubt:

Calling the President a "retard" is not exactly a quality assessment now is it?

they hate their OWN ideas the second Obama likes them.

Yet they blame Obama for thinking of an idea that they then used and now call stupid.

wow such braintrusts

The blame lies with whomever voted for it.

But, instead of playing the blame game, how about the congress get off their buts and actually do some WORK?

Obama never intended for sequestration to actually happen. It was supposed to be a tool that would ensure congresses cooperation.

But I suspect you knew that:)

^ This

As an aside though, it's sort of difficult to take a supposed 'adult' seriously who uses the rm "retarded" like a junior high kid.

why did the Rs run with it if it was such a bad "Obama" Idea?

What they voted for is very different than what was suggested. They would never vote in favor of something that would help. The Rs are loving this because it will hurt Americans.

Quote for WH press sectary
The president and Congress adopted automatic spending cuts in 2011 and delayed the reductions for two months at the start of 2013 because they thought a version of mutually assured fiscal destruction would compel some bipartisan deficit détente.

“As has been reported, it was an idea that the White House put forward,” White House spokesman Jay Carney said Tuesday of how sequestration was born.

It was Obama who proposed it and both parties who voted for it.
Both parties are having fits over it.
Now both parties are playing games and having fits about it.
If neither party wanted it why did they vote for in 2011?
Stupidity in both parties or stupid political games. I think that it's both.

Forum List

Back