Is Obama retarded or lying?

(smile) You don't comprehend what you read very well do you?

The sequester IS Obama's original idea as your factcheck cite says it is :)

Sorry pal o' mine. But the facts do not support you.

Even the President's own spokesmen acknowledge that the idea initially came fro the Obama team.

The idea precedes legislative scribblings, by the way.

I dissected your kind of tripe just yesterday. No need to reinvent the wheel. To the extent that President and Boehner reference "sequester" in late July of 2011, YOUR logic would have us all believe that the notion went from a mere word to a full blown bit of Congressional legislation in roughly one week. :cuckoo:

No no. Don't be so silly. That kind of crap doesn't get written (even in the kind of gibberish we call legislation) in just one week.

The idea had been discussed, studied and fine-tuned well in advance of 7/25 or 7/27/2011.

And if Obama's press secretary gives team Obama credit, who the fuck are YOU to dispute that? Based on what?

Once again for the willfully ignorant:

FactCheck.org : The ?Obamaquester?

And I keep asking you neocon/teabagger parrots for the FULL TEXT of what was asked and answered regarding the press secretary's statement. To date, all I get is the bullhorn.

It is highly amusing when petty little mindless sheep liberals use a liberal "fact check" site to "refute" something said by their opponents, but even the liberal "fact check" site actually supports what their opponents said.

Sorry pal o' mine. But the facts do not support you.

Even the President's own spokesmen acknowledge that the idea initially came fro the Obama team.

The idea precedes legislative scribblings, by the way.

I dissected your kind of tripe just yesterday. No need to reinvent the wheel. To the extent that President and Boehner reference "sequester" in late July of 2011, YOUR logic would have us all believe that the notion went from a mere word to a full blown bit of Congressional legislation in roughly one week. :cuckoo:

No no. Don't be so silly. That kind of crap doesn't get written (even in the kind of gibberish we call legislation) in just one week.

The idea had been discussed, studied and fine-tuned well in advance of 7/25 or 7/27/2011.

And if Obama's press secretary gives team Obama credit, who the fuck are YOU to dispute that? Based on what?

And I keep asking you neocon/teabagger parrots for the FULL TEXT of what was asked and answered regarding the press secretary's statement. To date, all I get is the bullhorn.

No stupid, the Factcheck points out that Obama came up with the sequester PROPOSAL IN RESPONSE TO GOP OBSTRUCTIONISM AND ECONOMIC THREATS. THE GOP AGREED WHOLE HEARTEDLY WITH THE IDEA OF THE SEQUESTER....BOHNER IS ON RECORD WITH SAYING SO.

THE GOP HAD INPUT AND SAY SO......THEY LIKED THE COMPROMISE, AND THEN TRIED TO RENEG ON THE DEAL SHORTLY AFTER. Now the country sees them for the obstructionist, ideologues they are.....trying to solely blame Obama won't fly in the face of historical fact.

It is highly amusing when petty little mindless sheep liberals use a liberal "fact check" site to "refute" something said by their opponents, but even the liberal "fact check" site actually supports what their opponents said.

Tweedle dumb and Tweedle dumber in a maudlin exchange. Pathetic, but not unexpected.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6993619-post242.html

Forum List

Back