Is Obama really stupid or does he just not care about the people he claims he does

He keeps trying to fund all his proposals with tax increases. I mean come on people, after having that idea rejected over and over again yet the moron keeps trying. Get a clue dimwit and try something that may have a chance at passing.

This is why I call Obama a fraud. Trying to continually pass shit for political gain rather than a gain for our country. And don't try to divert libs!

As opposed to what? Not funding them? Like the last President? :lol:

You are right there but that doesn't excuse him beating a clearly dead horse over and over expecting different results.

He keeps trying to fund all his proposals with tax increases. I mean come on people, after having that idea rejected over and over again yet the moron keeps trying. Get a clue dimwit and try something that may have a chance at passing.

This is why I call Obama a fraud. Trying to continually pass shit for political gain rather than a gain for our country. And don't try to divert libs!

Over 70% of Americans want a tax increase on the wealthy...and the PRESIDENT is supposed to ignore what a majority of Americans want because the fucking republicans signed a pledge to Grover Norquist? :lol: Right...

Congress passes tax laws, not the President. And it doesn't matter. Elected officials are supposed to do what is right for the country, not what is popular at the moment.
Besides, most people oppose gay marriage. Shouldn't we pass laws banning it?

70%?
why not just make it 100%
was this a poll from the Daily Kos?

No, Gallup.

rb45lrzlfkgcrxvplsyq8q.gif

I challenge you to find a recent poll that DOESN'T show support for raising taxes on the wealthy.

wow, how neat. so they don't care if taxes are raised ON OTHERS. Gallup should ask if they think their taxes should be raised on themselves..what do you think it would say?

We should have two polls:
1) Do you think we should raise taxes on other people to pay for your goods and services?
2) Do you think we should raise taxes to fund a large and inefficient bureaucracy?

I wonder wha tthe results of that would be.

Is Obama really stupid or does he just not care about the people he claims he does
Gee......let's seeeeeee......

He's smart-enough to
SMACK THE SHIT OUTTA A
ROOM-FULL O' REPUBLICANS!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y04g6OPLnQ]Obama Dismantles Republican Caucus Part 1 of 7 - YouTube[/ame]

529.gif

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

825.gif

He's smart-enough to
SMACK THE SHIT OUTTA A

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y04g6OPLnQ]Obama Dismantles Republican Caucus Part 1 of 7 - YouTube[/ame]

529.gif

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

825.gif

Of course Obama being an outright dick is something you Obamabots would applaud.
Hopefully we will only have to deal with it for another YEAR

You are right there but that doesn't excuse him beating a clearly dead horse over and over expecting different results.

The Stimulus worked. It didn't hit the benchmarks that the President thought it would, but the hemorrhaging UE numbers, slowed. Building our way out of economic downturns makes sense as well. Unemployed people..meet crumbling infrastructure.

The Stimulus worked. It didn't hit the benchmarks that the President thought it would, but the hemorrhaging UE numbers, slowed. Building our way out of economic downturns makes sense as well. Unemployed people..meet crumbling infrastructure.

well how thoughtful of you. Becoming a slave for the US government is something I bet the Unemployed was striving for.

No, Gallup.

rb45lrzlfkgcrxvplsyq8q.gif

I challenge you to find a recent poll that DOESN'T show support for raising taxes on the wealthy.

wow, how neat. so they don't care if taxes are raised ON OTHERS. Gallup should ask if they think their taxes should be raised on themselves..what do you think it would say?

Actually..what I would like is a full audit of people making a million or more. One that determines how that person is bringing value to the company he or she works at..and the economy at large.

You'd probably find a lot of Ken Lay type of accounting. :lol:

And even better, a full annual audit of Congressmen and their taxes. Millionires would be fine, too. But annually from the congresspeople and their campaign finance sheets.

If you consider New cars and GM infrastructure I guess.

He's smart-enough to
SMACK THE SHIT OUTTA A

529.gif

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

825.gif

Of course Obama being an outright dick is something you Obamabots would applaud.
Hopefully we will only have to deal with it for another YEAR

Being a dick..how really? By breaking through Pence's nonsense with reality? :lol:

I consider roads, highways, bridges and other stuff like that "infrastructure". That's where alot of the funds went too. As well as state budgets to keep cops, teachers and firefighters employed.

And losing GM would have been a disaster.

I consider roads, highways, bridges and other stuff like that "infrastructure". That's where alot of the funds went too. As well as state budgets to keep cops, teachers and firefighters employed.

LOL, a lot of the money went for infrastructure.
I do remember seeing all them pretty signs saying how this road was being paid for BY OBAMA stealing taxpayers monies. AND if there was any work done, guess who GOT THE JOBS.....................UNIONS the very people who Paid FOR the Obama being elected.
don't that just give you the warm fuzzies.

Are you referring to these shovel ready jobs?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O55aRrvXtio&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Obama: Shovel-Ready Not as Shovel-Ready as We Expected - YouTube[/ame]

So then the GOP are retards for trying to ban Gay marriage, Frauds for trying to ban Abortion, Morons for constantly trying to lower taxes for the rich.

I mean i'm willing to settle that Obama is a fraud, if you are willing to agree the GOP are frauds as well, since they constantly push these policies....

I don't care about the marriage issue. Abortion should be outlawed except for rape, incest and life of the mother. But that's not what this thread is about. Feel free to start one on those topics and I'll join in.

LOL, a lot of the money went for infrastructure.
I do remember seeing all them pretty signs saying how this road was being paid for BY OBAMA stealing taxpayers monies. AND if there was any work done, guess who GOT THE JOBS.....................UNIONS the very people who Paid FOR the Obama being elected.
don't that just give you the warm fuzzies.

How is it any different anytime else? Unless those roads are private Tax payers will ALWAYS pay for up keep.....Dude serious you are wasting your time trying to have a point.

Dude, we pay taxes in our states for our road upkeep.
And the so called stimulus for infrastructure jobs lasted how long? and cost us TAXPAYERS how much?

Don't give me that shit. He didn't listen the first two years when he was ramming healthcare down our throats and people were literally storming DC then. I don't see anyone storming DC demanding higher taxes.

Most people wanted universal health care. A majority disapproved of Obamacare, but only because some wanted MORE than Obamacare.

A very strong majority of the American people want Obamacare or something more liberal and that was also the case when it was being debated.

The answer that Obama is responding to poll numbers showing increased taxes on the rich are popular is correct. One of two things will happen as a result. Either the tax increase will pass Congress, in which case Obama can show the voters that he accomplished something they wanted; or it will not, in which case he can show the voters that he's trying and the Republicans are being obstructionist and making everything impossible. Either way, he wins.

Forum List

Back