Is Obama really stupid or does he just not care about the people he claims he does

I consider roads, highways, bridges and other stuff like that "infrastructure". That's where alot of the funds went too. As well as state budgets to keep cops, teachers and firefighters employed.

And losing GM would have been a disaster.

LOL, a lot of the money went for infrastructure.
I do remember seeing all them pretty signs saying how this road was being paid for BY OBAMA stealing taxpayers monies. AND if there was any work done, guess who GOT THE JOBS.....................UNIONS the very people who Paid FOR the Obama being elected.
don't that just give you the warm fuzzies.

Got any stats to prove any of that? Or are you just a worthless hack?

Stimulus Road Signs A Waste Of Money? - Boston News Story - WCVB Boston

You seem to be the worthless hack here.

Given that school districts are not under Federal control, it doesn't matter.
Deflecting again?

Is Perry still running? Wanna take me up on my bet or are you still running?

You heard he dropped out? Gotta link?
No? Then STFU, sweetpea.

I never hear anything else about your boy my beeotch....I was just wondering if he decided to hang it up and go back to Texas and fight fires...oh yeah...he sucks at that too; almost as much as he does at campaigning.

LOL, a lot of the money went for infrastructure.
I do remember seeing all them pretty signs saying how this road was being paid for BY OBAMA stealing taxpayers monies. AND if there was any work done, guess who GOT THE JOBS.....................UNIONS the very people who Paid FOR the Obama being elected.
don't that just give you the warm fuzzies.

Got any stats to prove any of that? Or are you just a worthless hack?

Stimulus Road Signs A Waste Of Money? - Boston News Story - WCVB Boston

You seem to be the worthless hack here.

The signs cost 0.000600% of the total bill. The bill was passed by Congress. Obama didn't "steal" one penny Shirley. Wrong on all 3 counts you are.

As for them going to unions....too damn funny. Just more lies from you and your type. It's all you have; we all know it.

No? Then STFU, sweetpea.

I never hear anything else about your boy my beeotch....I was just wondering if he decided to hang it up and go back to Texas and fight fires...oh yeah...he sucks at that too; almost as much as he does at campaigning.

Well, he's doing better than Herman Cain and Tim Pawlenty.
Yeah he can't fight fires. Obama can't plug holes either.

No? Then STFU, sweetpea.

I have a cousin who's more anti-Republican than me and he and his friends actually believe Perry's gonna surge again and get the nomination. I can't say I agree, but I find it pretty intriguing that they believe this.

No? Then STFU, sweetpea.

Well, he's doing better than Herman Cain and Tim Pawlenty.
Yeah he can't fight fires. Obama can't plug holes either.

The last GOP dude to run against Obama wanted to quit the campaign as I recall.

Obama sealed the leak since you say it was his job to do it I guess. He did it in less than 10 months. Ten months was the last count as to how many months Perry let the fires burn his state. He ran from a debate to go fight them (now you say he can't fight them).

Are they even out yet? Likely not.

379955_10150503780890409_22269950408_10764974_1953511522_n.jpg

Birds of the feather? Wonder if Cain knows about his hunting lodge...what was it named again?

He keeps trying to fund all his proposals with tax increases. I mean come on people, after having that idea rejected over and over again yet the moron keeps trying. Get a clue dimwit and try something that may have a chance at passing.

This is why I call Obama a fraud. Trying to continually pass shit for political gain rather than a gain for our country. And don't try to divert libs!

Can you please explain to me why you and other repubs get so butthurt over tax increases? Why? I just don't get it.

FACT: The majority of Americans believe in tax hikes for the rich

FACT: Taxes for the middle class have been at their lowest since Obama took office.

What people don't realize, probably because they're stuck on stupid like Obama, is that a tax increase on anyone during a recession would only make things worse. Hell even Bubba Clinton acknowledged that fact.

Exactly....and us middle/lower class people will still end up paying! They don't get that if we tax the rich more, whatever services they provide will cost US more...So it's still coming out of my pocket...duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No? Then STFU, sweetpea.

I have a cousin who's more anti-Republican than me and he and his friends actually believe Perry's gonna surge again and get the nomination. I can't say I agree, but I find it pretty intriguing that they believe this.

He has a lot of money to buy a lot of votes. Saturation of edited media can do a lot of good when the candidate can't put two words together and comes off in person as a total dumbass.

He has a lot of money to buy a lot of votes. Saturation of edited media can do a lot of good when the candidate can't put two words together and comes off in person as a total dumbass.

That's why I don't agree with my cousin, but he's of the never-underestimate-the-stupidity-the-average-Republican-voter view. I kinda think they won't be quite THAT stupid.

:D

Over 70% of Americans want a tax increase on the wealthy...and the PRESIDENT is supposed to ignore what a majority of Americans want because the fucking republicans signed a pledge to Grover Norquist? :lol: Right...

Don't give me that shit. He didn't listen the first two years when he was ramming healthcare down our throats and people were literally storming DC then. I don't see anyone storming DC demanding higher taxes.

oh goodie, the ramming of throats meme. Look 2 years isnt ramming anything down. So please stop it with the ramming, its not happening.

The patriot act was rammed through.

Obamacare was RAMMED! Between Pelosi's "you have to pass it to see what's in it" to the lie and bribe Obama made to Stupak from Michigan...there's no other way to describe it! When people were screaming NO....he ignored us.

Obama has ten times the money Perry does. And he'll still lose.

Obama has ten times the money Perry does. And he'll still lose.

Care to make it interesting? I propose a wager.

Are you too much of a little pussy to take me up on it? I'm guessing you are because you've ran like a little bitch each time I brought it up

If Obama loses, I will change my signature line to "All hail President __________. Our President, My President, Your President." I will leave it there until New Year's Day 2013.

If Obama wins, You will change your sig line to "All hail President Obama. Our President, My President, Your President." I will leave it there until New Year's Day 2013.

Let me guess, despite your total juvenile behavior in every thread, you'll say actually risking something for the first time in your miserable existence is "juvenile". Typical bush bitch move on your part.

Thanks for providing the comedic relief you always do.

oh goodie, the ramming of throats meme. Look 2 years isnt ramming anything down. So please stop it with the ramming, its not happening.

The patriot act was rammed through.

As usual you are wrong. USAPATRIOT passed with bipartisan support and no tricky buisiness. Obamacare did not have a single GOP vote and was the product of tricky manipulations.

The patriot act was rushed through, where as obamacare had over a year of debate.

Who voted for it it meaningless. Im talking about time span here stupid. Naturally you wouldnt understand.
And, we had to pass the bill to know what was in it?

Bullshit.

Don't be silly.

You should take your own advice there Shirley.

What are you afraid of little girl? Not so sure of what you're saying are you Shirley? Otherwise you'd take the challenge instead of running from it.

Where's your manhood? Like most women you've met, it is so small that none can find it.

The patriot act was rushed through, where as obamacare had over a year of debate.

Who voted for it it meaningless. Im talking about time span here stupid. Naturally you wouldnt understand.
And, we had to pass the bill to know what was in it?

Bullshit.

Thats not ramming, thats being a douchebag...

Well, the did ram it. Remember Deem and Pass, reconciliation, The Cornhusker Kickback and Louisiana Purchase? If that doesn't constitute ramming then nothing does.

Forum List

Back