Is Obama really a Christian?

These turd muffins are arguing this thing like as if all Obama had to do was show them his birth certificate and they'd be right on board. Obama bumper sticker and all.

What a bunch of HACKS!!!!

This debate started when I said I dont know much about the guy and I was ridiculed for saying that.

My point is, he does not make it easy for the right to like him. That simple. And worse than that, he and his team ridicule the right when they ask when it would be so simple to simply answer.

I mean...was it really wrong for us to ask as I asked (and this is how I asked in a letter to Schumer):

"I repsect the DoJ's decision to ensure the constitutionality of the new Arizona Immigration Law. If it is found to be inappropriate or unconsititutional, we all have a right to know before we implement it. However, why does the DoJ ignore and not question the consitutionality and appropriateness of those sanctuiary cities that refuse to adhere to federal law?"

Of course, no response.

But my point is, the right makes up 1/3 of the population...and half of the independants lean right.....do we not have the right to question things without it being like pulling teeth?

Why were we deemed as loons when we asked for Pelosi to prodcue the proof that the CIA lied to her? I mean, wouldnt the left want to know if it is true?

Why are we loons when we ask for a real Birth Certificate. Is it so outreageous to ask to see one that is not simply "on the internet"? Especially when it referred to the race of his father as "colored"....

I believe he has and has had for several years, a very intelligent and calculating team. They have an agenda to make the right look bad. Like I siad, when he said "wear a BC on my farhead..."......no one is asking him to do that.

We are simply asking him to offer us what he promised us....TRANSPARENCY.

Can you comfortably say he is transparent?

I can comfortably and honestly say that Obama is THE MOST transparent President we've had thus far.

This is is fact.

Why are we loons when we ask for a real Birth Certificate. Is it so outreageous to ask to see one that is not simply "on the internet"? Especially when it referred to the race of his father as "colored"....

Are you actually serious?

Would advocate for everyone who doubts the validity of his CoLB the opportunity to see it and touch it with their own eyes and hands?

If so, start lining up!

These turd muffins are arguing this thing like as if all Obama had to do was show them his birth certificate and they'd be right on board. Obama bumper sticker and all.

What a bunch of HACKS!!!!

You simply opt to want to think that.

No one is saying that at all.

I was not a clinton fan from a policy standpoint, but I would never feel about him as I do Obama. Obama does not like me. He makes that quite clear. ANd when I say me...he does not have any respect for my ideologhy at all. He will ridicule me for being who I am.

Clinton has respect for all ideologies.....although he believed in his own.

Bush, with his faults, never ridiculed others. He could have ridiculed Sheehan...he did not. Code Pink? Nope. Never did.
The shoe tosser? Actually coomplimented his right to throw the dam shoe.

Not Obama. He ridicules anyone who disagrees with him as does Pelosi.

And I have a problem with that.

Would advocate for everyone who doubts the validity of his CoLB the opportunity to see it and touch it with their own eyes and hands?

If so, start lining up!

Why must you exaggerate? Are you insecure with the integrity of the truth?

No one is asking that he show it person by person. We ask that he put it to rest. During a press conferecne, all Gibbs needs to do is display it and we all move on.

But why should he?

I disagree with that JarHead...vehemently.

I don't see Obama ridiculing at all.

He does make light of the nonsense, like the Birthers, Deathers, etc. but ridiculing individual people or groups with LEGITIMATE arguments...no, he does NOT do that.

I think that's how YOU opt to see things.

This debate started when I said I dont know much about the guy and I was ridiculed for saying that.

My point is, he does not make it easy for the right to like him. That simple. And worse than that, he and his team ridicule the right when they ask when it would be so simple to simply answer.

I mean...was it really wrong for us to ask as I asked (and this is how I asked in a letter to Schumer):

"I repsect the DoJ's decision to ensure the constitutionality of the new Arizona Immigration Law. If it is found to be inappropriate or unconsititutional, we all have a right to know before we implement it. However, why does the DoJ ignore and not question the consitutionality and appropriateness of those sanctuiary cities that refuse to adhere to federal law?"

Of course, no response.

But my point is, the right makes up 1/3 of the population...and half of the independants lean right.....do we not have the right to question things without it being like pulling teeth?

Why were we deemed as loons when we asked for Pelosi to prodcue the proof that the CIA lied to her? I mean, wouldnt the left want to know if it is true?

I believe he has and has had for several years, a very intelligent and calculating team. They have an agenda to make the right look bad. Like I siad, when he said "wear a BC on my farhead..."......no one is asking him to do that.

We are simply asking him to offer us what he promised us....TRANSPARENCY.

Can you comfortably say he is transparent?

I am not arguing whether or not he is "transparent". I simply was arguing that the posted Certificate is legal proof of age and citizenship, which I proved correct.

If so, start lining up!

No one is asking that he show it person by person. We ask that he put it to rest. During a press conferecne, all Gibbs needs to do is display it and we all move on.

But why should he?
JarHead...

Stop and be honest for a second.

Do you HONESTLY think if Obama did this all the talk of BC from the RW would stop?

In your heart of hearts do you believe that to a true assessment?

He does make light of the nonsense, like the Birthers, Deathers, etc. but ridiculing individual people or groups with LEGITIMATE arguments...no, he does NOT do that.

"The police acted stupidly"
"waving their little tea bags"
"The GOP have no ideas"
"A pediatrician will cut open a kid with a sore throat for profit" (paraphrased)

I have plenty.

Sadly, you see nothing wrong with that type oif rhetoric.

If so, start lining up!

But why should he?
JarHead...

Do you HONESTLY think if Obama did this all the talk of BC from the RW would stop?

Yes, I do. And then the fringe right will attack something else.

One of the burdens of being President.

"The GOP have no ideas"
"A pediatrician will cut open a kid with a sore throat for profit" (paraphrased)

I have plenty.

as opposed to 'i don't know if he's a christian or not, i take the president at his word' (nudge, nudge wink, wink). of 'i love being in the pro-america parts of the country'... or
the president is trying to 'destroy this country'?

i think i'll take obama's statements.

"The GOP have no ideas"

I have plenty.

My particular favorites:

'Typical white people'
'Selma got me born'

But why should he?
JarHead...

Yes, I do. And then the fringe right will attack something else.

One of the burdens of being President.
Here's an example of the psychology of conspiracy theories.
Why the stories about Obama's birth certificate will never die - Salon.com

Hence the reason that the theories are still going on, even though:

1. He released the only form of BC that Hawaii gives out.
2. The Secretary of State for Hawaii has repeatedly gone on record saying she's seen the birth records.
3. Every lawsuit brought on by Berg, Taitz, Corsi, etc have been laughed out of court.

"The GOP have no ideas"

I have plenty.

as opposed to 'i don't know if he's a christian or not, i take the president at his word' (nudge, nudge wink, wink). of 'i love being in the pro-america parts of the country'... or
the president is trying to 'destroy this country'?

i think i'll take obama's statements.

You are comparing the statemnents of a fringe with the statements of the President.

When are we going to learn to never take a politician for his word?

Put things into context, this was his personal friend, he KNEW the police were wrong. He defended his friend and rightly so. The police got the brunt of it...stuff happens, no one is perfect. You can choose to look at it objectively and realistically...or you can continue to take a partisan stance and use it as an opportunity to attack.

At the time the Tea Bag people were really being ridiculous. I'll give you that one, although I agree with him.

"The GOP have no ideas"
Dude...get serious. The GOP have been regurgitating the same tired plans since Bush. Fail.

Who is being ridiculed here?

I have plenty.

I'm sure you have plenty you OPT to see as ridicule...but if you step back and look objectively and not in a bubble...you would come to a more clear-minded conclusion.

I'm sure of it.

Forum List

Back