Is Obama really a Christian?

I dont give a crap about his religion.
I do give a crap about his integrity and honesty.

I dont see much of either in him. Regardless of his 3 years of using u-tube and all other mass communication methods, very few of us really know what he is all about.

I know...I know....what difference does it make.

You dont care. I get it.

Well, we should and I do.

I don't suppose that with all of the information available about Obama, and how many years he has been exposed to public scrutiny, the only people who can be at fault for claiming they don't know enough about him are lunatics, xenophobes, and the willfully ignorant at this point?

Which shoe fits you?:eusa_shhh:

Really?
What was his GPA in college?

Asshole. You simply regurgitateds the stupid little talking points the dempocrats put out there.

I dont see much of either in him. Regardless of his 3 years of using u-tube and all other mass communication methods, very few of us really know what he is all about.

You dont care. I get it.

I don't suppose that with all of the information available about Obama, and how many years he has been exposed to public scrutiny, the only people who can be at fault for claiming they don't know enough about him are lunatics, xenophobes, and the willfully ignorant at this point?

Really?

Asshole. You simply regurgitateds the stupid little talking points the dempocrats put out there.

What was Bush's?

You dont care. I get it.

Really?

Ah, so you think it's all some Democrat conspiracy and refuse to read any of the information out there on the guy out of mistrust for that elitist information.

You know I've heard that in the Muslim world conspiracy theories run rampant. There's a conspiracy theory around the Palestinians that Yasser Arafat (you probably don't even know who that is) was a secret Jew.

Are you sure you're not a Muslim?:eusa_shhh:

It matters because he CLAIMS he is a Christian but SPEAKS and ACTS like he isn't.

How does he SPEAK and ACT like he is not a Christian?

Specifics...

Give him a minute. He has to check with Beck....

I don't have to check with Beck....just take a look at that You Tube again in post#1....it's right there in a nutshell for you....on a golden platter.....right before your eyes....and ears....

wake up people!

Does it really matter if he is or not?

Yes....our country was founded upon Christian principles, not Communist ones or Muslim ones....what a President believes in should matter...

When you start to mix anti-American beliefs with American politics you can create threats against our American way of life.

So, you have to be a Christian to be President?

Really?

What was Bush's?

What was George Washington's?

Did you know it wasn't even common for a president to have a college degree until the late 19th century?

Why does it matter whether or not Obama is Christian? I thought we had freedom of religion in this country.

It matters because he CLAIMS he is a Christian but SPEAKS and ACTS like he isn't.

That would describe MOST of the posters here who claim to be christian.

I know a few people who go to church, yet they also go to clubs and bars on Friday and Saturday nights and have one night stands. Those people CLAIM to be Christians but ACT like they aren't. They must all be secret Muslims too.:cuckoo:

Why does it matter whether or not Obama is Christian? I thought we had freedom of religion in this country.

We do! Sort of. Just don't build a religious building near Ground Zero. The CHRISTIANS get all pissy about Freedom of Religion then.....

Well hell....why don't we just take it to the next idiotic level....and just let anyone attack and kill us because their religion despises our American ways....and forget about getting pissy about it....like u say...freedom of religion and all...

Yes, because we ALL KNOW the next step from building a Community Center is LETTING THEM attack and kill us. Yep....that's the next step, alright. :cuckoo:

Does it really matter if he is or not?

Yes....our country was founded upon Christian principles, not Communist ones or Muslim ones....what a President believes in should matter...

When you start to mix anti-American beliefs with American politics you can create threats against our American way of life.

The Founders owned slaves, bred with their female slaves, smuggled illegal products into the colonies, fought against the dominant church of the colonies (Anglican) of the time, owned taverns and made their own liquor, grew tobacco and sold that drug illegally over seas and drank more per capita than any other generation of Americans.
Are those the Christian principles you speak of?
The United States Government was not founded on ANY religous principles.
They argued that one over 200 years ago. The proponents of a religous influenced government lost.
Get over it. Your ancestors did a LONG time ago.

I never said anybody....Christian or not....was perfect.....mankind is full of strife....

However the founders of our country DID found the US based upon many principles found in Christianity...that is another subject which you can find discussed at length under Religion.....our founders were very religious (Christian) men...

One of the principles of Christianity is personal salvation.....and thus personal responsibility....

Similarly, one of the principles of the US is individual freedom......and thus individual responsibility....

Really?

What was Bush's?

Did you know it wasn't even common for a president to have a college degree until the late 19th century?

Diversion.

It is that he refused to divulge the information that botherd me.
I am sure he had a very good GPA.
And I know why he didnt divulge it.

Same with his BC.
I am sure he is a citizen.
And I know why he didnt present the BC and only allowed a Certificate of Birth be pesented by Hawaii instead.

Maybe you dont mind the President of the United Sates playing games and not being forthcoming all for the sake of his party.

I do care.

Most Tea Baggers also know that the United States was originally founded as a theocracy, America was not a nation of pacifists up until World War 1, the Native Americans were sent off to reservations for their own good, and that while there was racial inequality in the past, and disparities now a days are the fault of the minorities, and the minorities alone because the Tea Baggers are such enlightened and generous individuals. Simple Folk.:cuckoo:

where do you learn this crap?

....historically individual STATES (called Colonys) were founded pretty much as functioning theocracies...after all they were groups of religious escapees....

however the UNITED STATES under the Constitution and Bill of Rights....was NOT founded as a "theocracy" as you so claim...
I was being facetious.

oops, sorry

Really?

What was Bush's?

Never cared. But if he were aked for it and he refsed to divulge it, I would care.

Dont know what my son did on Saturday night up at college, but if I asked him and he said he preferred not to tell me, I would absolutely want to know.

But if you are OK with an employee saying "I dont want to tell you"....go for it.

What was Bush's?

Diversion.

It is that he refused to divulge the information that botherd me.
I am sure he had a very good GPA.
And I know why he didnt divulge it.

Same with his BC.
I am sure he is a citizen.
And I know why he didnt present the BC and only allowed a Certificate of Birth be pesented by Hawaii instead.

Maybe you dont mind the President of the United Sates playing games and not being forthcoming all for the sake of his party.

I do care.

why do you think he didn't 'present the BC'... (other than the real answer which is that Hawaii doesn't release anything but a certificate of live birth.

as for his education, i don't really care because whatever he got, it got him into harvard law

it was an issue with bush because the man was ignorant. it just added to the meme and needed his daddy to get into yale.

Forum List

Back