Is Obama a liar?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Pre ACA passage: If you like your health plan you can keep it.

Post ACA: You will be getting a better plan.

The answer is obvious.

This is his bill so don't give me that he didn't know bs.

Wake the fuck up America. Vote Republican or independent and insist that this disaster gets overturned.

And yes fake Jake I know it's the law of the land FOR NOW

I'm so glad you just put this up. Talk about great timing.

Because I just found the Washington Post's Fact Checker on his pledge.

pinocchio_4.jpg

whoopsies: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...-that-no-one-will-take-away-your-health-plan/

And I love the summation:

The president’s statements were sweeping and unequivocal — and made both before and after the bill became law. The White House now cites technicalities to avoid admitting that he went too far in his repeated pledge, which, after all, is one of the most famous statements of his presidency.

The president’s promise apparently came with a very large caveat: “If you like your health care plan, you’ll be able to keep your health care plan — if we deem it to be adequate.”

Obama?s pledge that ?no one will take away? your health plan

We're fucked. Sold down the Chicago river. By a semi-negro whose sole intent is dismantling America.

The 47%'ers have spoken by their vote. Get the fucking groove on, bitches. Stay home and suck tit.

Far easier than getting a job.

Of course he is...

It's interesting, he has no clue about things that makes him or his administration look bad.

On the other hand, when details are vague, you shouldn't worry... because he has a plan.

Liberals speak of, and so give credence to, the hapless downtrodden of society.

Conservatives speak of, and give tools to, the able.

If you're able, put your muscle on the table. If you're a Liberal, you sit at home and suck some delicious free tit. Suckle suckle suckle. Nom Nom. You haz cheezeburger.

OMG ... I think I just suffocated on irony. I need CPR.

“If you leave that stuff out, you are being grossly misleading, to say the least,” Mr. Obama said.
(link)

That's what Obama thinks about people who don't spin things the way he wants them to.

Yes, I am a hater at this moment. Our grossly misleading president has turned me into a hater.

Responsible people who sought out the coverage they needed, including maternity coverage when that was appropriate for their time of life, are having their policies cancelled and are stuck with alternatives they cannot afford. I am furious. I am sick. And at this moment I hate. Is Obama evil or clueless? There aren't that many choices in between for the lies he told to pass the ACA and the lies he told to stop citizens from making informed decisions about whether he deserved a second term.

Last edited:
OMG ... I think I just suffocated on irony. I need CPR.

“If you leave that stuff out, you are being grossly misleading, to say the least,” Mr. Obama said.
(link)

That's what Obama thinks about people who don't spin things the way he wants them to.

Yes, I am a hater at this moment. Our grossly misleading president has turned me into a hater.

Responsible people who sought out the coverage they needed, including maternity coverage when that was appropriate for their time of live, are having their policies cancelled and are stuck with alternatives they cannot afford. I am furious. I am sick. And at this moment I hate. Is Obama evil or clueless? There aren't that many choices in between for the lies he told to pass the ACA and the lies he told to stop citizens from making informed decisions about whether he deserved a second term.

"You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone. "

Pre ACA passage: If you like your health plan you can keep it.

Post ACA: You will be getting a better plan.

The answer is obvious.

This is his bill so don't give me that he didn't know bs.

Wake the fuck up America. Vote Republican or independent and insist that this disaster gets overturned.

And yes fake Jake I know it's the law of the land FOR NOW

Is Obama a liar?

Yes.

And to those who yawn and say it's not a big deal, you are wrong.

It IS a big deal for our President to just outright lie to US.

We don't like it and we deserve better.

But more than that.

We will not stand for our President lying to us in order to deceive us so he can get his way without informing us of what is actually going on.

Inexcusable.

Worst President of the United States...EVER...by a loooong shot!

And he hasn't even reached his stride yet!

He's got until Jan. 2017 to finish US off according to his Father's dreams.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8Q83DPZy6E"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8Q83DPZy6E[/ame]

Forum List

Back