Is Musk risking a Tesla boycott over his anti-Semitism?

He can say whatever he wants. Its his company but actions/words can have consequences.
And being a CIA Control Opposition asset I am sure that every statement will have been carefully considered and thought through in the greatest detail for likely results beforehand

It is quite possible there is more to this story. That he really said this and/or really meant what it appears to say remains in doubt for me. If it turns out he did, there should be and will be "consequences".

How could a person as intelligent as he possibly condone something so absurd as the idea that "Jews" are against "white people"? Surely, some absurd "whites" hate "whites", but Jewish people in general, being "white", certainly are not opposed to themselves.
(Most jews in Israel are not white)

Please explain what they are if not "white"?
African and Arab, mostly

And that's just among the jews, which are only 70% of Israel. The remaining 30% is almost all African and Arab as well.

I was as surprised as you are, when I found this out.

Last edited:
Yup. The ADL - formed by Jews to fight antisemitism - came out a couple of years ago stating that certain groups were the ones most targeted by prejudice, and omitted Jews from their definition.

The people running the ADL clearly are prioritizing their leftism over their original goal to call out antisemitism, much like the deranged Jewish leftists joining the antisemitic rallies.
They're doing a lousy job then.

He said the ADL, which like the ACLU has given up on civil rights in general and only now supports leftists causes.
By donating to ADL today, you’ll ensure we are well positioned to disrupt the spread of antisemitism, anti-Zionism, conspiracy theories and all forms of hate online … identify extremism and, when possible, stop extremist violence before it happens … and support all the ways that, together, we Fight Hate for Good.

Thank you for helping at this time of critical need.

By donating to ADL today, you’ll ensure we are well positioned to disrupt the spread of antisemitism, anti-Zionism, conspiracy theories and all forms of hate online … identify extremism and, when possible, stop extremist violence before it happens … and support all the ways that, together, we Fight Hate for Good.

Thank you for helping at this time of critical need.

The ADL has left the reservation, no matter what they say. They champion lefty causes.

I sure as hell don't know what's going to happen here, but I can't remember another CEO/"Face of a Company" (even though he didn't start it) wading this deep into such hot button political issues. And especially now, when everything is so ridiculously tribal.

Holy shit, TSLA stock is volatile as it is. And come to think of it, I wouldn't be surprised to see some kind of stockholder class action suit. Personally, I think he's entitled to any opinion he wants to offer, but you'd think he's putting the company at risk.
Didn't the board try to shut him up a while back when he publicly smoked a bone? He is arguably in violation of his fiduciary duty to maximize shareholder value.

Moreover, coming out as a right wing extremist is just stupid.

Didn't the board try to shut him up a while back when he publicly smoked a bone? He is arguably in violation of his fiduciary duty to maximize shareholder value.

Moreover, coming out as a right wing extremist is just stupid.

Because being a champion of Free Speech is now right wing?

Usually you SJW idiots don't admit to it.

How convenient it must be for you to dismiss any factual information in conflict with your misguided opinions. You're a perfect fit for Trumpery.

Fuh Fuh Fuh, useless response, fuh fuh fuh.

That;s what you sound like.

Forum List

Back